PDA

View Full Version : ~Imposter Roster - 09/08/2010~

TheKingofTrolls
09-08-2010, 10:51 AM
Let it be known through the cabal forum community that these forum names below are in fact imposters (Not the real users). This imposter roster will be updated daily, to identify these creeps. If you would like to contribute to the roster, please respond to this thread with the names of the imposters and I will update it.

1-Jeazy,
Comment: My favorite imposter on the forum, the actual in game character Jeazyyy retired a few months back.

2-Lethal,
Comment: This imposter on the forum is not the real one in game. In fact the real one in game has long retired.

3-Miavi,
Comment: This imposter on the forum is not the real one in game. The real one goes by the name of MamaMia on the forum.

4-MandaloreTheIndomitible,
Comment: There are two forum accounts only one is real. One uses an l in (i)ndomitible where the other uses an I.

5-Neiro,
Comment: He plays Aion

6-sn0wXz, (Real user)
Comment: Hacker, botter, scammer, ex-ascension member scum. Imposter, pretending to be DavidKhan on ch 14, 12, 5 using 3rd party program. Multiple noob hacking accounts, social engineerer, phishing master, all around bad guy. Be cautious of this low-life, his main account is banned, he has no friends, got kicked from his last guild, has nothing left.

6-BackUpMeng,
Comment: The famous BackUpMeng finally your identity has been revealed from your homies. Nice to meet you Yumcookies. Now I have no idea why you went to such great lengths to become an epic troll but unfortunately your time has run out.

sn0wXz
09-08-2010, 11:02 AM
dont u have a se.x offender registry or something you can add them to, gtf.o w/ fail threads

keke

Jeazy
09-08-2010, 11:03 AM
5-TheKingOfTrolls,
Comment: Fail Troll

TheKingofTrolls
09-08-2010, 11:16 AM
dont u have a se.x offender registry or something you can add them to, gtf.o w/ fail threads

keke

Thanks for saving me the time in finding you mr. low-life. You have been registered.

TheKingofTrolls
09-08-2010, 11:17 AM
5-TheKingOfTrolls,
Comment: Fail Troll

I'll admit to being a fail troll, now admit to yourself you need help.

sn0wXz
09-08-2010, 11:18 AM
far from kingoftrolls bro, sounds like umad cuz u broke ^_^

TheKingofTrolls
09-08-2010, 11:20 AM
far from kingoftrolls bro, sounds like umad cuz u broke ^_^

Yea I guess I'm mad, but probably not as mad as you for losing your main account, or are usad? Thanks for registering.

sn0wXz
09-08-2010, 11:22 AM
Yea I guess I'm mad, but probably not as mad as you for losing your main account, or are usad? Thanks for registering.

? wait are you mad cuz i lost my acct or am i? im confused now :o

ive never mentioned that since it happend.

iglad cuz sandboxie = worth a 160 wiz, sorry?

Jenus
09-08-2010, 11:24 AM
Let it be known through the cabal forum community that these forum names below are in fact imposters (Not the real users). This imposter roster will be updated daily, to identify these creeps. If you would like to contribute to the roster, please respond to this thread with the names of the imposters and I will update it.

4-MandaloreTheIndomitible,
Comment: There are two accounts only one is real

Dont put real IDnames on the thread it will confuse the retarded people =x

sn0wXz
09-08-2010, 11:26 AM
he has no friends, got kicked from his last guild, has nothing left.

uh kakkakakaka

(i didnt pretend to be davidkan, i was davidkhan, a descendant of Genghis Khan, fa.g)

TheKingofTrolls
09-08-2010, 11:28 AM
uh kakkakakaka

lol, yea I think if I was in your shoes, all I could say is uh kakaakaka too. It's alright, I'm sure you'll be able to move on.

TheKingofTrolls
09-08-2010, 11:29 AM
Dont put real IDnames on the thread it will confuse the retarded people =x

These are forum names, not real ID.

sn0wXz
09-08-2010, 11:30 AM
lol, yea I think if I was in your shoes, all I could say is uh kakaakaka too. It's alright, I'm sure you'll be able to move on.

bro ill be 150 again by end of next month i dont know what your smoking.
durr hurr

Jenus
09-08-2010, 11:30 AM
These are forum names, not real ID.

Lol that's what i mean o.o it will confuse people if you put the real ones instead of the imposters since you state that all names on the list are "imposters".... i figured that would have been simple to understand lmao

sn0wXz
09-08-2010, 11:33 AM
Sped much? he one of those random people pming me "david whats up" like they havnt seen the warrior in seireitei running around .. omg omg imposter lmfao. please u fail more today bromengski

yea we all accidentally mistook a lvl 10 inside auction house for the real david rofl.

TheKingofTrolls
09-08-2010, 11:41 AM
Sped much? he one of those random people pming me "david whats up" like they havnt seen the warrior in seireitei running around .. omg omg imposter lmfao. please u fail more today bromengski

yea we all accidentally mistook a lvl 10 inside auction house for the real david rofl.

Sorry, come again? I wasn't paying much attention to your gibber jabber snowflakes. If you got anything relevant to say please do so.

sn0wXz
09-08-2010, 11:50 AM
hemad cuz a lvl 1 could knock him down ^_^ keke, oh but dont be mistaken im not hacking on my new main bro i got enough alz and such on alts, were good get at me in merc sometime if u bored. ill social engineer you bro, try not to qq to hard when u see fail 140s soloing pluma and such, if there not keen enough to take it inside dungs.

relevancy rating 90%
70% you have no clue
20% you wish you knew
win7 + sandboxie > then your whole account want me to prove you wrong? gee i wonder how many videos i would have to make for that, who are you anyway waste of my time as random forum name..

TheKingofTrolls
09-08-2010, 12:03 PM
hemad cuz a lvl 1 could knock him down ^_^ keke, oh but dont be mistaken im not hacking on my new main bro i got enough alz and such on alts, were good get at me in merc sometime if u bored. ill social engineer you bro, try not to qq to hard when u see fail 140s soloing pluma and such, if there not keen enough to take it inside dungs.

relevancy rating 90%
70% you have no clue
20% you wish you knew
win7 + sandboxie > then your whole account want me to prove you wrong? gee i wonder how many videos i would have to make for that, who are you anyway waste of my time as random forum name..

lol come again snowflakes? My apologies you lost me with your first sentence.

sn0wXz
09-08-2010, 12:03 PM

relevancy rating 90%
70% you have no clue
20% you wish you knew

hope that helps

TheKingofTrolls
09-08-2010, 12:05 PM
I can make up cool numbers too:

relevancy rating 10%
100% you have no clue
100% you wish you knew

sn0wXz
09-08-2010, 12:06 PM
:D aww too ez bro offtopic now keke poor guy lost his thread lols

TheKingofTrolls
09-08-2010, 12:07 PM
hope that helps

I dont think the issue was your font size where I got lost, I just didn't understand your jibber jabber snowflakes.

sn0wXz
09-08-2010, 12:09 PM
I dont think the issue was your font size where I got lost, I just didn't understand your jibber jabber snowflakes.

its ok special ed is special :)

TheKingofTrolls
09-08-2010, 12:09 PM
:D aww too ez bro offtopic now keke poor guy lost his thread lols

Your right snowflakes, let me get back on topic. Becareful of this low-life. Thank you for registering snowflakes.

sn0wXz
09-08-2010, 12:10 PM
hey stop posting after me i have ocd i cant take it my rage

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

TheKingofTrolls
its ok special ed is special :)

How many more years you got till you graduate from it? Don't worry I'll give you special attention young snowflakes. I can only imgaine what you had to endure T_T brings tears to my eyes.

sn0wXz
kakaka

TheKingofTrolls
09-08-2010, 12:12 PM
kakaka

lol. There's a saying when you got nothing to say "When in doubt laugh it out." I applaud you stranger. Bravo.

sn0wXz
09-08-2010, 12:13 PM
we dont speak same language, u dont understand jibberish sorry, Alpha.

sn0wXz
09-08-2010, 12:14 PM
omega

TheKingofTrolls
09-08-2010, 12:18 PM
snowflakes ure all fished up

sn0wXz
09-08-2010, 12:19 PM
sorry for crashing your shop i know your stillmad kaka

WIpwns
09-08-2010, 12:28 PM
kingofner ds

TheKingofTrolls
09-08-2010, 12:30 PM
Nice young grasshopper, keep up the good trolling. I'm going to mongolian grill for lunch now so you win.

DoItOver
09-08-2010, 12:31 PM
u're both fake n g@y, none u are real and in fact......... posers ......... i ... what was this thread about again?

TheKingofTrolls
09-08-2010, 12:31 PM
kingofner ds

Thanks! Mr. WIpwnfishin.

WIpwns
09-08-2010, 12:33 PM
u're both fake n g@y, none u are real and in fact......... posers ......... i ... what was this thread about again?

i pose who?
even if there was another wipwns in these forums he would have less post count than me

BackUpMENG
09-08-2010, 12:42 PM
my sons do not fear i am here

BackUpΜENG
09-08-2010, 12:53 PM
eat my shoe

LILCHAOLAO
09-08-2010, 01:55 PM
Im pretending to be LilChaoLao D:

Hitler
09-08-2010, 02:35 PM
2-Lethal,
Comment: This imposter on the forum is not the real one in game. In fact the real one in game has long retired.

I'm BleedingSoul, Lethal, Hitler, a Jeazy, and some loits. Is Matrimoney's the only one that knows I'm real? Lol.

6-sn0wXz, (Real user)
Comment: Hacker, botter, scammer, ex-ascension member scum. Imposter, pretending to be DavidKhan on ch 14, 12, 5 using 3rd party program. Multiple noob hacking accounts, social engineerer, phishing master, all around bad guy. Be cautious of this low-life, his main account is banned

That's because he's a boss

Romp, you haven't played in years brah, and you think you can come on here and try to get the flow? You need to lurk more.

TheKingofTrolls
09-08-2010, 02:50 PM
I'm BleedingSoul, Lethal, Hitler, a Jeazy, and some loits. Is Matrimoney's the only one that knows I'm real? Lol.

That's because he's a boss

Romp, you haven't played in years brah, and you think you can come on here and try to get the flow? You need to lurk more.

har har har so now I am romp because I posted the SS of the final fortress which shows his screen and skill bars. Too easy to fool you guys. Okay, sure, I'll let you assume whatever you want then.

Hitler
09-08-2010, 02:57 PM
har har har so now I am romp because I posted the SS of the final fortress which shows his screen and skill bars. Too easy to fool you guys. Okay, sure, I'll let you assume whatever you want then.

What the ? Are you dumb? That doesn't even make sense. You ing fail just get the out.

How the hell would you even get his stats in Nwar? Try thinking out what you post before shoving useless garbage in my face. You're the most pathetic poster on these forums, I don't even know why I'm bothering to type out a response. Your head is up your ing ass. At least have the balls to be retarded with your own name, you just look like a when you try to hide behind another account and get caught at it.

TheKingofTrolls
09-08-2010, 02:59 PM
That's less believable than anything I post, retard. You're ing garbage get the out.

Now that I look at the bold part, what the fu what the I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥? Are you dumb? That doesn't even make sense.

lol you must be mad with your insults. Calm down you tool.

Hitler
09-08-2010, 03:03 PM
lol you must be mad with your insults. Calm down you tool.

http://media.funlol.com/content/img/he-aint-even-mad.jpg
Read all the edits and re-quote so you understand. I know it might take awile for a high school dirtbag dropout like yourself.

BackUpMENG
09-08-2010, 03:08 PM
eat my shoe

f u son

TheKingofTrolls
09-08-2010, 03:34 PM
What the ? Are you dumb? That doesn't even make sense. You ing fail just get the out.

How the hell would you even get his stats in Nwar? Try thinking out what you post before shoving useless garbage in my face. You're the most pathetic poster on these forums, I don't even know why I'm bothering to type out a response. Your head is up your ing ass. At least have the balls to be retarded with your own name, you just look like a when you try to hide behind another account and get caught at it.

So thats why your name is Hitler, serious anger problem. Rage moar son. And I said that's fine if you think I'm romp. I said sure, aren't you happy kiddo?

TheKingofTrolls
09-08-2010, 03:36 PM
http://media.funlol.com/content/img/he-aint-even-mad.jpg
Read all the edits and re-quote so you understand. I know it might take awile for a high school dirtbag dropout like yourself.

Yup I am a high school dirtbag. By the way, check your spelling, looks like you need to finish up your high school kiddo.

Hitler
09-08-2010, 03:47 PM
So thats why your name is Hitler, serious anger problem.

http://i56.tinypic.com/jsydt1.jpg
Lawl, like I said, you need to lurk more. I put my name as Hitler to be offensive, that's called trolling. You put your name as "TheKingofTrolls" and get on in every thread you post in.

umad that you buy 700+USD in alz and still aren't in the top 5 wi?

TheKingofTrolls
09-08-2010, 03:55 PM
Lawl, like I said, you need to lurk more. I put my name as Hitler to be offensive, that's called trolling. You put your name as "TheKingofTrolls" and get on in every thread you post in.

umad that you buy 700+USD in alz and still aren't in the top 5 wi?

I don't find your name to be offensive. If you look at it from the german's perspective, he was a good leader to them. But whatever you say

Why am I mad again? hahaha right I forgot I'm a wizard that goes by the name of Romp. How about I give you a new name, something cool like Mister Fugly. I'm sure you can figure out what Fugly means since you so clever =).

Well I have a meeting to attend to, feel free to leave me comments Mister Fugly. I'm sure you'll think of something clever again.

Hitler
09-08-2010, 04:00 PM
I don't find your name to be offensive. If you look at it from the german's perspective, he was a good leader to them.

Are you ?

Hitler was a nut job, people who were close to him were scared less, they rolled with the flow. German people today come close to hating him. He did a hell of a lot more wrong than he did right.

Ask a guy who had a German Foreign exchange student live at his house for a week anything

Oh wait you're going to a rights convention. Have fun waving your rainbow colored flags around and having people throw rocks at you.

sn0wXz
09-08-2010, 04:01 PM
If you look at it from the german's perspective, he was a good leader to them. dur hurr im a fa.g keke

kaka german prospective = hitler embarrassed and scarred Germany's international standing.

fail history class much bro?