PDA

View Full Version : This game is Broken Now

Solid Snake48
09-08-2010, 02:58 PM
Selling A short Buff that warrior/Blader gets In the Item Shop Completely Ruins The classes And Throws the entire Game out of Balance, Not to mention The fact That They Also Sell Timed Sig...This Game Is for Rich Kids Now, EST soft Doesn't care About balance or anything, they Only care About The money that goes Into their Pockets, They Don't Give A good Goddamn About spammers/Bots Either

To hell with this Game I'm going to A new One, Have Fun Rich kids

LILCHAOLAO
09-08-2010, 03:11 PM
Duh.

BackUpMENG
09-08-2010, 03:14 PM
doot u type liek seismicwave it hurt teh eyez mang. shut the f up son

AirCrush
09-08-2010, 03:24 PM
im leaving too if they dont unban me soon.

the short buffs i can put up with but getting banned for no reason and still no reply is complete bs.

Sabuvok
09-08-2010, 03:26 PM
Lol AirCrush, you were banned for a reason.
Even i know you hacked in T1

Mishon
09-08-2010, 05:33 PM
Now? This game has always been broken but what can you expect when a bunch of baboons are running the cash shop.

EterNity
09-08-2010, 05:45 PM
Nah Cabal is a great game full with delightful player and helpful community!

The nation wars are always full with honored warriors and the cash shop only provides items that are for decoration only!

Well...

Those are two years ago.

LOL

The truth is the next or next next post will be a troll replying.

Cabaler! Have faith in the future!

Rastan
09-08-2010, 05:53 PM
This game will only be what the community makes of it

LILCHAOLAO
09-08-2010, 06:14 PM
Lol AirCrush, you were banned for a reason.
Even i know you hacked in T1

Mad cus you weak and get hit 2k.

May
09-08-2010, 06:34 PM
Selling A short Buff that warrior/Blader gets In the Item Shop Completely Ruins The classes And Throws the entire Game out of Balance, Not to mention The fact That They Also Sell Timed Sig...This Game Is for Rich Kids Now, EST soft Doesn't care About balance or anything, they Only care About The money that goes Into their Pockets, They Don't Give A good Goddamn About spammers/Bots Either

Call me blind but I don't see any 'short buff that warrior/blader gets in cash shop'.

thxbai

Matiel
09-08-2010, 06:49 PM

welcome to the modern business world. go study government and economics.

Berserk_Fury
09-08-2010, 08:01 PM
Call me blind but I don't see any 'short buff that warrior/blader gets in cash shop'.

thxbai

Go look at the holy water they sell.

kthxbai

Rowe
09-08-2010, 08:07 PM
lol you know honestly.... with everything being account bound. it doesnt really make the ritch ritcher.

Matrimoney
09-08-2010, 08:12 PM
lol you know honestly.... with everything being account bound. it doesnt really make the ritch ritcher.

but it does make the dumb dumber apparently

Shinn
09-08-2010, 08:30 PM

thxbai

Holy water of flawless

May
09-08-2010, 09:45 PM

Holy water of flawless

Well jeeze, op made it sound like it was some epic skill thats only for bladers/warriors bought in cash shop. I Guess Im not Too Good at Reading things Typed like THis? ugh, painful.

Hazzardous
09-08-2010, 09:52 PM
6 Words in to OP's message, and I Stopped Reading Because Of The-- you know what, I can't even type like that any further. :|