PDA

View Full Version : Ecoin Glitch?

Boo
09-10-2010, 10:51 AM
Well to start this off I want to say its not really a glitch. I wanted a title that would grab the GM attention,

However

I just went to buy premium and I noticed it say that I could only refill $0.92.... I had a few other friends check their accounts and they all had the same problem. All with diffrent dollar amounts but all were $1 - $0 ...

Wanted to know is it just me and my friends messed up or does a lot more people have this problem?

Errr, no I have not purchased anything the last few days. So it is not a matter of really reaching my daily limit.

Thanks

sn0wXz
09-10-2010, 10:57 AM
$0 allowd to refill on my alts but i thought they just didnt want me buying ecoins keke

Boo
09-10-2010, 11:03 AM
$0 allowd to refill on my alts but i thought they just didnt want me buying ecoins keke

Haha I know what ya mean.... Was going to drop a chunk of change....Get premium and there was a new costume I liked, but they are saving me the 45 bucks

good or bad idk yet

Boo
09-11-2010, 05:33 PM
Soo still I have not put ANY money onto my account and its still telling me that I can only put 92 cents into the game....My guess is by how long this thread has been here and no respawnce by GM as well as no answer to my help desk ticket that EST does not want me to put money into this game. =/

LightxRyu
09-11-2010, 05:56 PM
I actually bought a $15 game card from a GameStop shop about 2 days ago and when I entered the code, it said it was invalid LOL

Gonna sue EST of 15 dollars xD