PDA

View Full Version : Could a GM please come in here please

darkmessenger
04-12-2010, 01:30 PM
http://i.imagehost.org/0165/cabalver101100319163500.jpg

Could a GM please explain how's divinehonor got this glove? There no such thing as Slot Extender Highest exist on both server so how's did he able to slot that thing? Also if it's crafted how did he able to get 10% amp? It's not cool that divinehonor spend like couple thousand of dollars on astro on OGPlanet and they gave him godly gears. So could a GM come here and explain all this for us please we really love to hear how did he obtain this godly piece.

beowolf101
04-12-2010, 02:29 PM
o.o surprised no one posted yet o.o

CyrStalAFX
04-12-2010, 02:49 PM
^_^

CrucifixX
04-12-2010, 02:49 PM
You give OGP money, OGP gives you gear. Simple.

BleedingSoul
04-12-2010, 02:52 PM
Jealous much?

Sheep
04-12-2010, 03:01 PM
wow, and i thought amp stat couldn't be boosted by an extender O_O

Drew
04-12-2010, 03:03 PM
That's the kind of corruption that pervaded in the previous publisher. Either he got the concession from the g.ms or he was an alt g.m. i wouldn't be surprised if some ex-ogp g.ms have still retained/played their characters here. Listen for those still kissing their asses. I just hope the present publisher, no, developer and g.ms, as what I wrote on my very first post, will not succumb to the temptation of corruption. Or will earnestly do a witch hunt of these duped items, get rid of them and or ban the people involved. It's not about jealousy. It's all about fair and propriety.

@sheep, slot amp don't.
what's amazing is it's an extended forcium piece, and amp in it no less, aside from it being crafted.
If it's a drop, you tell me.

coolkid
04-12-2010, 03:10 PM
DavidKan:WE NEED TO DO THIS

i wonder what he was talking about? alz glitching maybe? hahah

Berserk_Fury
04-12-2010, 03:17 PM
I helpdesked this last week, no response yet.

Heidenreich
04-12-2010, 03:20 PM
I don't know where that gear came from but its nothing you can just pick up and SEHH doesn't even exist yet so he obviously got it from OGP, I always knew OGP liked Capella more and kissed Ascensions ass with all the GA's in the same guild and Capella.

Also back during Cabal Beta it was very possible to Level 2 slot Sword or Magic Amp.

sn0wXz
04-12-2010, 03:21 PM
lol you guys got way to much time on your hands if you really care that much.
mmorpg hurt peoples feelings.
bad mmorpgs

sn0wXz
04-12-2010, 03:22 PM
DavidKan:WE NEED TO DO THIS

i wonder what he was talking about? alz glitching maybe? hahah

lollll

Berserk_Fury
04-12-2010, 03:22 PM
lol you guys got way to much time on your hands if you really care that much.
mmorpg hurt peoples feelings.
bad mmorpgs

What does this have to do with feelings?

sn0wXz
04-12-2010, 03:27 PM
the fact u would take time outta the game n send a ticket with the ss' ..(i dunno maybe thats a stretch to me lol)
i been afk for couple days come bak to see this gey ss again wit people q.qn, we already had howmany threads bout this now?

DivineExorcist
04-12-2010, 03:29 PM
wow look at that I wonder how that happened. It seems like gas did get rather nice "gifts" from gms dont it?

Drew
04-12-2010, 03:30 PM
The screenie and post of this was deleted back in ogp forums the moment the GAs confirmed it was a GM's. I saved the image.

http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/9300/eof8.jpg (http://img143.imageshack.us/i/eof8.jpg/)

The shouter was a member of [Espada] I think in Venus. I wouldn't be surprised if that's still floating around here.

CrucifixX
04-12-2010, 03:34 PM
The screenie and post of this was deleted back in ogp forums the moment the GAs confirmed it was a GM's. I saved the image.

http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/9300/eof8.jpg (http://img143.imageshack.us/i/eof8.jpg/)

The shouter was a member of [Espada] I think in Venus. I wouldn't be surprised if that's still floating around here.

Looks like something out of a private server.

Berserk_Fury
04-12-2010, 03:41 PM
the fact u would take time outta the game n send a ticket with the ss' ..(i dunno maybe thats a stretch to me lol)
i been afk for couple days come bak to see this gey ss again wit people q.qn, we already had howmany threads bout this now?

I didn't put screenshots in, I just asked them to investigate his gloves because an item like that obviously shouldn't exist on this server. It took me about as much work as making this post on the forum.

Drew
04-12-2010, 03:41 PM
sehh did exist and it drop in nas, he just bought alot of tickets to play 24/7

yea right, 7 golden tickets right? so that's about 7 grand? at 1 grand per 1 golden? lol ill give that to you.

then he asked the gm's for that glove

and the G.M stupidly gave it, yeah right. lol, 'bought' is the right word and not 'asked' and they don't accept alz cuz they can easily make it. So? that leaves you with real money? usd?

and extended it, then he used his forcium amp blade he crafted to slot it with samp. nuff said.

lol, and you expect us to believe you we can random a s.amp? spilling a secret now huh, lol besides, that perfect craft blade was sold to a monkey.

RandomJunk
04-12-2010, 03:58 PM
Yo guys those gloves are gone leave me alone.

Drew
04-12-2010, 03:58 PM
i could have sworn he used it to slot it with samp. thats the power of a ga, they can buy gear from gm's

don't be stupid, amp was never an enchant level 1.
As for random 2, catalysts need to be clean slot. even so, you didn't see amps, s or m, in random 2 as all the potential stats rolled by. Just goes to show how much you know about enchanting 'cuz that piece was not legit'ly made.

and on my bolded part of your response, it doesn't take a counselor lawyer whatnot to see through your admission : the gms broke their own policy --- no 'cash transactions' which the owner of these gloves clearly took advantage of and was given a favored preferential treatment. That's a clear case of corruption.

BleedingSoul
04-12-2010, 04:10 PM
Yo Timothy Bunker, I thought it would take you at least a month to have the balls to post again after I trolled you that hard.

mattey
04-12-2010, 04:13 PM
Yo Timothy Bunker, I thought it would take you at least a month to have the balls to post again after I trolled you that hard.

Aw, let him post his life away. The world's better off without him :3

Berserk_Fury
04-12-2010, 04:13 PM
Yo guys those gloves are gone leave me alone.

Boring troll.

mattey
04-12-2010, 04:17 PM
sorry i was doing casseyrene in the butt i did it that hard

http://content.imagesocket.com/images/LolCatRenderer_415bd.jpg

Heidenreich
04-12-2010, 04:17 PM
@ Drew

I can't really tell what your saying becuase you got horrible grammar but back in Cabal Beta you CAN get Sword or Magic Amp from Level 2 random.
http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/3446/phery.jpg

BleedingSoul
04-12-2010, 04:22 PM
yeah it faiiled, she didn't taste that good no wonder.

You like eating out of an ass hole? Go back to faking all the multiple high end jobs you have, it's way more fun.

BleedingSoul
04-12-2010, 04:27 PM
Let me buy my 170 account first.

Edit: Sweet eye lashes.

Error
04-12-2010, 04:44 PM

You do know that was [GM]SLURM's cape, right? More than likely ESTsoft already deleted the OGP GM's account.

Drew
04-12-2010, 04:48 PM
im the best FA i know it all. to get samp in slot you need a pc forcium blade, you obviously never slotted a epic forcium item before.

friggin retard, you're useless and hopeless arguing with. first it was a s.amp blade, and when i wrote that pc blade was sold, he had to re-make it up again. apparently, these guys never went through the legit route, that's why they know absolutely nothing about the fine proverbial thread through the needle mechanics of this game. all they ever took advantage of was their fat wallets and 'friendships' with the powers that were. These are the demigods now in EST server lol. And i still stand pat in my position --- you wanna start in the right directions EST, weed out these "FoOGs" = friends of ogp g.m.s. lol /end of.

Drew
04-12-2010, 04:58 PM
demidogs <33 i eat them for breakfast zZzZzzZzzZzz you jealous of the glove? cause ogp didnt like you and you couldnt be ogp FoOGs? maybe one day you'll learn how to put samp into your slot, scam your guildbank and become GA

noty. i dun wanna be a foggot^_^

@ Drew

I can't really tell what your saying becuase you got horrible grammar but back in Cabal Beta you CAN get Sword or Magic Amp from Level 2 random.

in which cave have u been living all this time huh? open beta u say? duh...be current for a change dude. and what exactly did u not understand? u want me totranslate that in french, spanish,or korean, or german as ur name suggests? name ur language, tard.

DivineExorcist
04-12-2010, 05:23 PM
don't be stupid, amp was never an enchant level 1.
As for random 2, catalysts need to be clean slot. even so, you didn't see amps, s or m, in random 2 as all the potential stats rolled by. Just goes to show how much you know about enchanting 'cuz that piece was not legit'ly made.

and on my bolded part of your response, it doesn't take a counselor lawyer whatnot to see through your admission : the gms broke their own policy --- no 'cash transactions' which the owner of these gloves clearly took advantage of and was given a favored preferential treatment. That's a clear case of corruption.

this pretty much sums it all up after this has been said theres only one thing that needs to be done taht is est softs point of view on this matter

DivineExorcist
04-12-2010, 05:26 PM
demidogs <33 i eat them for breakfast zZzZzzZzzZzz you jealous of the glove? cause ogp didnt like you and you couldnt be ogp FoOGs? maybe one day you'll learn how to put samp into your slot, scam your guildbank and become GA

so basically divine did this?

I KNEW IT!!!

essenceofnothing
04-12-2010, 06:20 PM
Smoking gun. Just don't choose a partial jury. I vote ban the prick.

darkmessenger
04-12-2010, 11:39 PM
@ Drew

YO shut the up son, don't open your mouth if you don't know what the you are talking about. If it's open beta who are able to go to PF and farm for forcium huh? Unless Divinehonor was using Twinr to farm for that .
Do you really want to know how did he got it? Divinehonor sent Eskie to OGPlanet last year's xmas party and surprised enough she got pregnant from that gangbang. Divinehonor about to sue OGPlanet for that but the GMs were: you shut the up we'll give u an epic glove.
http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/8987/cabalver420100317154500.jpg

SkyAlpha
04-12-2010, 11:40 PM
wow haters >.>

darkmessenger
04-12-2010, 11:43 PM

OGPlanet GMs like your ass and your mama ass as well. Oh btw, how's many time did they gangbang you and your mama?

SkyAlpha
04-12-2010, 11:43 PM
um report? O.O

Divinehonor
04-13-2010, 03:01 AM
Ya seriously for all of you idiots who believe this crap, I feel sorry for you all. As for me buying anything from the GM or OGP company? That is a complete lie. Ive got better things to spend my money. I don't even have premium currently because the content is so dull for 170s its barely worth playing aside from nation war. OmFG Farm CA/Templeb2f. No thanks, when the hackers do it and get things 100x faster and just make any effort from a legit group seem meaningless. Also just acquired my first L8 capsule from about 600 nation wars I have been to since the capsules came out just yesterday, the only day I've never had premium on my account to be exact. Whats that tell you? Just drop it already and quit since all of the posters, at least the ones crying have already quit this game long ago. Get lost. Atleast B.Fury is actually mature about this. the rest of you I frankly haven't, won't and do not care what you say and haven't for a long time. You children looking for attention from a community that has gone from a near hopeful recovery from our new hosting provider for a game many of us still love, to a place no one wants to even bother going to the community forums because of all the trolls, haters, and threads full of nothing but nonsense that has no relevance to anything. Just give it up, move on because as you can see, no one but your troll posse cares.

essenceofnothing
04-13-2010, 04:26 AM
Ya seriously for all of you idiots who believe this crap, I feel sorry for you all. As for me buying anything from the GM or OGP company? That is a complete lie. Ive got better things to spend my money. I don't even have premium currently because the content is so dull for 170s its barely worth playing aside from nation war. OmFG Farm CA/Templeb2f. No thanks, when the hackers do it and get things 100x faster and just make any effort from a legit group seem meaningless. Also just acquired my first L8 capsule from about 600 nation wars I have been to since the capsules came out just yesterday, the only day I've never had premium on my account to be exact. Whats that tell you? Just drop it already and quit since all of the posters, at least the ones crying have already quit this game long ago. Get lost. Atleast B.Fury is actually mature about this. the rest of you I frankly haven't, won't and do not care what you say and haven't for a long time. You children looking for attention from a community that has gone from a near hopeful recovery from our new hosting provider for a game many of us still love, to a place no one wants to even bother going to the community forums because of all the trolls, haters, and threads full of nothing but nonsense that has no relevance to anything. Just give it up, move on because as you can see, no one but your troll posse cares.

You still didn't answer the question at hand.

What's that tell us? That you don't have money anymore? Your retirement and separation pay all went to NAS? Or it all went to that GM?

Oh dead wrong gramps...we're actually enjoying this. Now no G.M. will close, delete, lock this thread to protect you like in the old OGP forums.

Nothing is written here that isn't true, and you still haven't answered the question.

fsflashy
04-13-2010, 05:15 AM

apparently, you cared enough to post that. and that little dialogue you posted about catching a fake GM does not justify you getting that 17 amp glove. like i said, if it was anyone else who did the same and asked for their to be account bound for safety, GMs will not do it.

darkmessenger
04-13-2010, 05:48 AM

You wrote a ing WALL OF TEXT we all just want to know how did you obtain that glove? Because that thing is not obtainable if you are a regular player. Oh BTW, where are all your guildies that gonna come and back you up this time? Oh wait last time i checked Thev and Rehaniko went to Havoc why??? Could I join your guild so I could get a dip in the guild bank?

»Cloud Strife«™
04-13-2010, 01:24 PM

Divine U FAIL...

GuardianPat
04-13-2010, 01:50 PM
wow its kinda hard to believe the pic lol

Elyon
04-13-2010, 01:58 PM
I bet divine will cry when he gets those gloves taken away.
Just like he cried in vent when everyone confronted him about stealing from the guild bank. =)

Beavis
04-13-2010, 02:05 PM
I bet divine will cry when he gets those gloves taken away.
Just like he cried in vent when everyone confronted him about stealing from the guild bank. =)

Bah. He's just one person out of a billion. Who cares what he thinks anyways...

sn0wXz
04-13-2010, 02:07 PM
cloud fix ur sig thats beyond annoying and gey.

(3 sigs in one rofl?)

Elyon
04-13-2010, 02:16 PM
Bah. He's just one person out of a billion. Who cares what he thinks anyways...

I'm pretty sure no one here cares what he thinks.
They just don't like him lol.

mattey
04-13-2010, 03:30 PM
Divine U FAIL...

Your sig fails even more

Drew
04-13-2010, 11:31 PM
http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/9300/eof8.jpg
You do know that was [GM]SLURM's cape, right? More than likely ESTsoft already deleted the OGP GM's account.

It was shouted out on 9 by a guy named Window of Espada guild. Now I recall. I think this must be investigated too.

VeeOhhCee
04-13-2010, 11:58 PM

you fail, how much did you pay them so you could get the gloves??

viciouscockfight
04-14-2010, 12:09 AM
Your sig fails even more

inorite, he doesnt even have full miragent or abyss gear LULULULULULL.

you fail, how much did you pay them so you could get the gloves??

Fellacious acts.

sn0wXz
04-14-2010, 10:54 AM
thank you, tinypic.com

darkmessenger
04-14-2010, 11:43 AM
off son
Why did you take the SS at the first place? keep reporting there are so many other hosts will host this picture so keep go inform them

sn0wXz
04-14-2010, 12:00 PM
no need to inform anyone, just simply fill out the email address(plug in imagehost.org) and hit send, its only matter of time bro, besides what will you do when est starts modding the forums for real. lul

Suterusu
04-14-2010, 12:12 PM
o.o

sn0wXz
04-16-2010, 05:31 PM
help me help u meng, i bumping irrelevant threads for my own cause.

Sephiroth
04-16-2010, 08:47 PM
Man... I thought GMS made a post in OGP forums saying " GA's get no special privileges"

Whats that all about? Regardless of what, DH was an ass.. And thats not me hating its just what i experienced and saw. Always ignoring people, looking down to low levels and stuff, the guild fail too, bunch of high levels doing what? Pking lower levels and saying to go away or they will pk them, How honorable uh? Tells someone hes gonna recruit her and then next day says "no, you need to level more" lol? When the person is higher than 145+ and hes guild has a bunch of -100 in it? Wow bro....

If its possible to create 17% amp gloves, dont you think alot players would have done it already? Im sure theres alot people out there with more money than DH and they would have crafted there butts off to craft that high. -.-

Ive seen post of peoples receipts of purchases they have made bypassing $1,000.00 So $$? Im sure thats not an issue for alot players.

They get a bit of power and they let it go to there heads, GAs suppose to help others... not look down to them and up to GMs to get stuff -.-

Reminds me of little kids when they act all sweet and good to there mommys cause they want something xD

GG

Everytime someone aquires a epic item, it shows up on youtube to show how it happened or there is a screen shot, wheres yours?