PDA

View Full Version : More unbanned hackers?

mmmCake
09-12-2010, 02:50 PM
So lets see here, unless someone else can fill in the dots.

1st weve got DavidKan ofc but he just bought another account or five

2nd Romp aka iRomp same honor rank, items and such so looks like he got unbanned

3rd SirCritsAlot been around in game some

4th Lovextreme dunno if its another person renamed or not but 171, honor rank 15

Funny note, one thing they all have in common is the name seireitei on top of them

So is this just all a coincidence or something else? Maybe ogps logs of banned players magically disappeared and now theyre all trickling back into the game

Hydro
09-12-2010, 03:21 PM
seretei is giving them top notch blowjobs ?:D

WIpwns
09-12-2010, 03:44 PM
lol lovextreme

iSeeYou123
09-12-2010, 05:59 PM

2nd Romp aka iRomp same honor rank, items and such so looks like he got unbanned

4th Lovextreme dunno if its another person renamed or not but 171, honor rank 15

Funny note, one thing they all have in common is the name seireitei on top of them

So is this just all a coincidence or something else? Maybe ogps logs of banned players magically disappeared and now theyre all trickling back into the game

umad?

Shinn
09-12-2010, 06:03 PM
gonna start hacking soon =] est doesnt seem to care =D

TheTrueOne
09-12-2010, 08:54 PM

mmmcake we are a very forgiving society I mean take Kobe Bryant, Maurice Clareett for example, these guys have paid there debt to the cabal community, they have been punished for there crimes, now they are born a new rising from the ashes, yes Sei has made mistakes and make no excuses for them, they've moved on and so should u man, so dont be prejudice man I sense much anger in u mmmcake and we all no where anger leads u to,

Gamer101
09-12-2010, 08:55 PM
pokity poke

Berserk_Fury
09-12-2010, 09:07 PM
mmmcake we are a very forgiving society I mean take Kobe Bryant, Maurice Clareett for example, these guys have paid there debt to the cabal community, they have been punished for there crimes, now they are born a new rising from the ashes, yes Sei has made mistakes and make no excuses for them, they've moved on and so should u man, so dont be prejudice man I sense much anger in u mmmcake and we all no where anger leads u to,

When seireitei leader continues buying characters with cash and dropping thousands on alz, I don't think they will ever be forgiven. And the worst part about them is how much they always went on about being a legitimate guild.

TheTrueOne
09-12-2010, 09:41 PM
When seireitei leader continues buying characters with cash and dropping thousands on alz, I don't think they will ever be forgiven. And the worst part about them is how much they always went on about being a legitimate guild.

they were before the alz shizz went down, and the current Sei leader isn't David it's Demon atm.

mmmCake
09-12-2010, 09:54 PM

A game isn't the same as real life bro.

"Paid there debt to the cabal community" really? they did what? Most people just make new alts to hack and such.

Not to mention youre basically saying its ok to hack and such, get banned for a time, then get unbanned and have that character back with all the illegitimate gear and such?

Theres a difference between letting someone make a new account and play again (non-ip banned) and having people randomly unbanned and magically back with all their illegit gear and such.

Might as well argue that people should be able to buy gear and alz with usd and say that they're still "paying" for it.

Shinn
09-12-2010, 10:04 PM
lol Seis not at fault, Stupid gm's are at fault lol my guess is Q unbanned em l0l

Berserk_Fury
09-12-2010, 10:13 PM
they were before the alz shizz went down, and the current Sei leader isn't David it's Demon atm.

obviously the leader is corrupt enough to allow all the hackers/glitchers/alzbuyers in this guild so...

Rastan
09-12-2010, 10:22 PM
Might as well argue that people should be able to buy gear and alz with usd and say that they're still "paying" for it.

well since you can buy alz and sig-metal weps in cash shop now it'll only be a matter of time until you can buy anything you want with usd directly from est

TheTrueOne
09-12-2010, 10:22 PM
obviously the leader is corrupt enough to allow all the hackers/glitchers/alzbuyers in this guild so...

well all I can say is u make friends for a good while, and if they slip up u dont just turn your back on em, so i no there not just goanna kick ppl out just to save there name, especially those that have been with em for a good while, whats done is done and they choose friendship over popularity.

Rastan
09-12-2010, 10:27 PM
well all I can say is u make friends for a good while, and if they slip up u dont just turn your back on em, so i no there not just goanna kick ppl out just to save there name, especially those that have been with em for a good while, whats done is done and they choose friendship over popularity.

I used to know this wizzy named trick,he brute forced his way into a "friends" account with his info from their forums as a joke,me and dk agreed to ban him for life because of a zero tolerance policy we had on hackers,and he was a great "friend" to us

TheTrueOne
09-12-2010, 10:31 PM
I used to know this wizzy named trick,he brute forced his way into a "friends" account with his info from their forums as a joke,me and dk agreed to ban him for life because of a zero tolerance policy we had on hackers,and he was a great "friend" to us

ah yea I think I remember that, that was when Trick hacked Messiah's account when he was a captain? forgot over what but they had some dispute going on correct me if i'm wrong,

and they did go to bat for vietstyles back in the day when he got banned so yea they choose friendship over popularity

Rastan
09-12-2010, 10:47 PM
ah yea I think I remember that, that was when Trick hacked Messiah's account when he was a captain? forgot over what but they had some dispute going on correct me if i'm wrong,

and they did go to bat for vietstyles back in the day when he got banned so yea they choose friendship over popularity

there wasn't much of a dispute,we diliberated on the matter then decided to ban him in under 1 hour,as for viet's issue I was taking a break from cabal at the time

SoooRite
09-13-2010, 04:39 AM
umm they never left guild they always have been in guild and get off thier nutz ppl get mad over stupid stuff lol worry about yourself

Matiel
09-13-2010, 05:12 AM
QQ more plox,its a f*ckin game get over it.

RebornSAZUZAKI
09-13-2010, 07:05 AM
loveextreme got banned? i know she/he quited before but i dun think he was banned at all.

RebornSAZUZAKI
09-13-2010, 07:06 AM

the leader itself is corrupt. what else could we expect from most of its members? aint that right?

Berserk_Fury
09-13-2010, 07:38 AM
umm they never left guild they always have been in guild and get off thier nutz ppl get mad over stupid stuff lol worry about yourself

Yeah people like iromp and lovextreme never left guild amirite?

lol @ seireitei wanting us to just get over it. Your guild is full of scum destroying the whatever remainder of a community that there is left.

Matiel
09-13-2010, 07:55 AM
lol @ seireitei wanting us to just get over it. Your guild is full of scum destroying the whatever remainder of a community that there is left.

game community, not real life community. unless this game really means that much to you. want a cookie?

sn0wXz
09-13-2010, 08:08 AM
game community, not real life community. unless this game really means that much to you. want a cookie?

come sit on the sidelines with the rest of the stit wearing fails kaka

come on i show u howto get inside wall so you only half fail ^_^

Matiel
09-13-2010, 08:15 AM
come sit on the sidelines with the rest of the stit wearing fails kaka

come on i show u howto get inside wall so you only half fail ^_^

and a come back talkin bout my gears ina game just justifies my point even further.

sn0wXz
09-13-2010, 08:30 AM
and a come back talkin bout my gears ina game just justifies my point even further.

Dude its not my fault stit is that fail; your in a games forums wanting to seperate conversation topics? why dont you slit your wrists already kaka, u su.ck at this game and life, hows that bro? u need to get rejected by someone in real life to make your fail on cabal valid?

ke

Berserk_Fury
09-13-2010, 08:35 AM

That goes both ways bro. If you don't care about the game community, why are you telling me to drop it. I mean it's not like it bothers any of you right?

Matiel
09-13-2010, 08:40 AM
Dude its not my fault stit is that fail; your in a games forums wanting to seperate conversation topics? why dont you slit your wrists already kaka, u su.ck at this game and life, hows that bro? u need to get rejected by someone in real life to make your fail on cabal valid?

ke

a talkin pu*sy will always be a pus*y

fps: and no not rlly, just ppl flaming each other crazy like idiots over something that is just made for entertainment.

Berserk_Fury
09-13-2010, 09:37 AM
but doesnt matter bc EST f*cks it up anyways.

Yeah, by not banning over half your guild like they should.

Matiel
09-13-2010, 10:02 AM
Yeah, by not banning over half your guild like they should.

whether that is or not,i joined way after this whole glitching ideal. and as u can tell by my sig and what snow said bout my gear, i dont get anything from sei and i pree much do my own thing. and know i don't overplay it and my luck su*ks so i cant get anything good. i just play and have fun. if ppl have to hack and stuff to have fun i mean thats their problem not mine. the alz glitch i agree w shinn (i think it was shin) that it is ultimately their fault for having that flaw in the game system. i know u guys like to be judicial and stuff but rlly who is it thats SPOSE to be controlling the stuff. ogp (was)/ now EST is, not the guild that i am in. so idk man opinions r opinions and judicially ur opinion is right but yeah.

Rastan
09-13-2010, 10:08 AM

That's the exact mentality of scammers,hackers and glitch exploiters,you've got this mindset that everything they did was ok and you're cool with it cuz it's "just a game",and you'll back your "friends" because they maybe threw you some glitched alz or maybe bought you some gear,all the while totally forgetting about the fact that the game was nearly destroyed because of a few people's ambition to dominate an imaginary monetary system.

What really concerns me is when a new player asks for some advice from a random seireitei member....will they tell them to scam,cheat and hack?...or dedicate themselves to the grind?

I would like to give them the benefit of the doubt,but their reputation speaks for itself.

Berserk_Fury
09-13-2010, 10:10 AM
whether that is or not,i joined way after this whole glitching ideal. and as u can tell by my sig and what snow said bout my gear, i dont get anything from sei and i pree much do my own thing. and know i don't overplay it and my luck su*ks so i cant get anything good. i just play and have fun. if ppl have to hack and stuff to have fun i mean thats their problem not mine. the alz glitch i agree w shinn (i think it was shin) that it is ultimately their fault for having that flaw in the game system. i know u guys like to be judicial and stuff but rlly who is it thats SPOSE to be controlling the stuff. ogp (was)/ now EST is, not the guild that i am in. so idk man opinions r opinions and judicially ur opinion is right but yeah.

I haven't even said anything about the alz glitch. I've only been talking about members like DK, iromp, etc that constantly buy alz, accounts, gear and hacks.

Matiel
09-13-2010, 10:14 AM
That's the exact mentality of scammers,hackers and glitch exploiters,you've got this mindset that everything they did was ok and you're cool with it cuz it's "just a game",and you'll back your "friends" because they maybe threw you some glitched alz or maybe bought you some gear,all the while totally forgetting about the fact that the game was nearly destroyed because of a few people's ambition to dominate an imaginary monetary system.

What really concerns me is when a new player asks for some advice from a random seireitei member....will they tell them to scam,cheat and hack?...or dedicate themselves to the grind?

I would like to give them the benefit of the doubt,but their reputation speaks for itself.

once again, u r like ghost and making a total opinion on one person based on a guild im in. like if i was in rouge u would think im a douchebag etc.. ;as i said i joined after this thing and as u can tell they dont give me alz or jack sh*t. nvr gotten aove 70 mil my whole cabal career. and as for the 'its just a game thing', i say that bc i play this game for my own entertainment and i am not a hardcore gamer. and i am not supporting seireitei asa a matter of cheatingg,i hate f*ckin cheaters. in fact i joined this guild bc i was tired of playing alone and sei do dungeons together and stuff. and a few of my good friends came here when i was inactive so yeah...i actually hated seiretei before, and now,eh they r ok. could do better,in fact they r too serious w the game in my opinion w all the policies. and obviously u dont know my chracter backround, if someoen came for help of course i will help em the right way and give good advice and not cheat. hell i dont even know how to hack etc, nor do i have the time to learn how.

Matiel
09-13-2010, 10:16 AM
I haven't even said anything about the alz glitch. I've only been talking about members like DK, iromp, etc that constantly buy alz, accounts, gear and hacks.

i was summing up what others were saying. DK,iromp and stuff.....idk guess they like this game too much,iunno. honestly if i got banned i would prolly just be done w the game. i see no point in hacking a game.

Palomar
09-13-2010, 10:18 AM
LOL!

Here is something funny...how many people have used some sort of glitch in this game? How many people used IC2 to grind? How many people use retarget? Safe spot in CA?

I guess the point is...just because it has to do with alz all of a sudden they are "hackers". In reality it was a flaw in the game just like the other glitches are that many people use. It just had to do with alz instead of something else...big eff up on EST's part.

Not that its ok, but come on. I joined way after the alz thing so I missed all that fun but no one is perfect...mistakes are made, people pay the price for their actions. It's time to move on. If you cant move on then its probably best to see a therapist for some help coping because Sei isnt going anywhere.

Rastan
09-13-2010, 10:25 AM
once again, u r like ghost and making a total opinion on one person based on a guild im in. like if i was in rouge u would think im a douchebag etc.. ;as i said i joined after this thing and as u can tell they dont give me alz or jack sh*t. nvr gotten aove 70 mil my whole cabal career. and as for the 'its just a game thing', i say that bc i play this game for my own entertainment and i am not a hardcore gamer. and i am not supporting seireitei asa a matter of cheatingg,i hate f*ckin cheaters. in fact i joined this guild bc i was tired of playing alone and sei do dungeons together and stuff. and a few of my good friends came here when i was inactive so yeah...i actually hated seiretei before, and now,eh they r ok. could do better,in fact they r too serious w the game in my opinion w all the policies. and obviously u dont know my chracter backround, if someoen came for help of course i will help em the right way and give good advice and not cheat. hell i dont even know how to hack etc, nor do i have the time to learn how.

What's truly hilarious about this is that you knew about their misdeeds and tomfoolery and that you still joined them after knowing full well that they have hacked,cheated and scammed,which makes you a hypocrite to your own beliefs,there were plenty of other guilds who run dungeons on a daily basis when you made your choice,I too just play for basic entertainment...but i still have my integrity

Edit:And don't talk to me about their policies,i've created some,supported most and enforced all of them

Spur
09-13-2010, 10:28 AM
LOL!
Here is something funny...how many people have used some sort of glitch in this game? How many people used IC2 to grind? How many people use retarget? Safe spot in CA?

i totally agree with this part right here. i am totally against hacking and cheating the game but the above listed glitches i believe everyone has used at least once. retarget being the most common, it is indeed a game glitch which they have failed to fix and i bet u 99.9999% of WA/BL/FS/FBs have used it. u got no right to judge if u belong in this category

Matiel
09-13-2010, 10:29 AM
What's truly hilarious about this is that you knew about their misdeeds and tomfoolery and that you still joined them after knowing full well that they have hacked,cheated and scammed,which makes you a hypocrite to your own beliefs,there were plenty of other guilds who run dungeons on a daily basis when you made your choice,I too just play for basic entertainment...but i still have my integrity

that was back then,this is now. i dont see any hacking by our guild ever since i joined. ur talkin like it last forever. lil wayne is in jail for a year but his braid sh*t is cut off. anyways and the thing w the dungeons, i counter that w my statement bout my friends being in it. in all honesty i would nvr joined and would keep hating them if my friends were'nt in it. and i keep my own integrity in myself,i barely talk to my guildmates,actually im not even playin my main anymore,got bored w it being in there. they prolly going to kick me soon but w/e.

Lastmen
09-13-2010, 10:32 AM
akakak seireitei cheater noods

Matiel
09-13-2010, 10:35 AM
sup lastnoob.

Rastan
09-13-2010, 10:38 AM
that was back then,this is now. i dont see any hacking by our guild ever since i joined. ur talkin like it last forever.

I had this good friend who I used to play with who said something very wise one time on vent.....he said,"Once a hacker,always a hacker".....his name was davidkan

Matiel
09-13-2010, 10:41 AM
I had this good friend who I used to play with who said something very wise one time on vent.....he said,"Once a hacker,always a hacker".....his name was davidkan

i dont even look or talk to the dude.

TheTrueOne
09-13-2010, 10:48 AM
yawn.... lets see the ususal topic of discussion Sei, Tang, Spur yea u guys are great same story over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again, gezz get a life lol

Rastan
09-13-2010, 10:50 AM
i dont even look or talk to the dude.

That almost sounds like confirmation that a well-known banned player is playing on an illegally purchased account,by all means,would you please confirm that DavidKanz the 17x warrior is in fact DavidKan the 17x banned blader?......oh wait...no need to now,we already knew,but i'm sure a few gm's would be interested in knowing whats goin on.....oh wait...they don't care

fsflashy
09-13-2010, 10:52 AM
loveextreme got banned? i know she/he quited before but i dun think he was banned at all.

i think love was banned cuz he tried to sell that epic orb for usd and got caught.

oh and i hurd dk bought ibyte's account for 1800 usd kakaka

TheTrueOne
09-13-2010, 10:55 AM
That almost sounds like confirmation that a well-known banned player is playing on an illegally purchased account,by all means,would you please confirm that DavidKanz the 17x warrior is in fact DavidKan the 17x banned blader?......oh wait...no need to now,we already knew,but i'm sure a few gm's would be interested in knowing whats goin on.....oh wait...they don't care

how do u know that account wasn't just given to him?

Rastan
09-13-2010, 10:57 AM
how do u know that account wasn't just given to him?

either or,it still violates ToA

TheTrueOne
09-13-2010, 11:00 AM
really? I mean really?! so if you quit today u cant just give your account to a friend.... like that dosen't happen all the time? lol

Palomar
09-13-2010, 11:03 AM
It's easy to sit around and point fingers.

Play the game for you. Realize that there are things that are within your sphere of control and let go of things that are beyond your sphere. What other people do is not your sphere. You do you. Let him do him. If he effs up thats on him.

Life is too short to be so involved with that other people are doing. This game is for recreation. If at any point you are not having fun maybe you need to re-evaluate why you are wasting your time here.

Rastan
09-13-2010, 11:05 AM
really? I mean really?! so if you quit today u cant just give your account to a friend.... like that dosen't happen all the time? lol

you can,you're just not supposed to

TheTrueOne
09-13-2010, 11:09 AM
you can,you're just not supposed to

that one happens all the time u no it and I no, it it's like jaywalking your not suppose to do it but on a dead street everybody does it

Rastan
09-13-2010, 11:10 AM
that one happens all the time u no it and I no, it it's like jaywalking your not suppose to do it but on a dead street everybody does it

so that makes it ok?

just because gm's aren't in tune with the social aspect of what players do on a daily basis makes it ok?

oh,not unless it's reported thru help desk means it's ok to go behind their backs and violate est toa,right?

Spur
09-13-2010, 11:11 AM
so that makes it ok?

no one says it ok but do u see anyone writing a post about u jaywalking?

TheTrueOne
09-13-2010, 11:20 AM
and another thing i'll tell u right now if the keys to the kingdom dropped into my lap aka alz glitz I'd strongly consider using it, not as lavishly as others did that jacked up the market that was just foolish, thats like u living in a shack and then the next day moving into a mansion of course it's goanna raise a red flag, but think about it for a moment.... u get access to get w/e u want, your ultimate gear not only for yourself but for your guild, even Jesus would find that tempting, I'm not goanna stand here and be a hypocrite and blast em cause if I had access to it it would be real hard to turn that down. Heck it could've been a plus in a way with an organized hiaracy of all guilds controling the cabal economy price and demand instead of EST model of payup itemshop or phail now, everyone could of got theres but that would be way to much work for the community, just my h.o

Palomar
09-13-2010, 11:20 AM
no one says it ok but do u see anyone writing a post about u jaywalking?

Exactly.

Which was my point in my first post about all the other "glitches".

Didnt we all learn in kindergarten that being a tattle tale, finger pointing whinner is just as frowned upon as those participating in "foul play"?

Hilarious.

As a general note...there is a difference between a hacker and someone who abuses a glitch. Im just gonna throw that out there too.

TheTrueOne
09-13-2010, 11:23 AM
so that makes it ok?

just because gm's aren't in tune with the social aspect of what players do on a daily basis makes it ok?

oh,not unless it's reported thru help desk means it's ok to go behind their backs and violate est toa,right?

i feel no guilt whatsoever jaywalking the so called law your talking about is comparative to the speed limit most everybody goes over it I do around 5 over the speed limit constantly no problems and cops nor I dont give it a sec thought cause its not a big deal

Palomar
09-13-2010, 11:30 AM
Then whos to say what is socially acceptable? You? Sure...for YOU! I say whats socially acceptable for me. John for John, Jack for Jack. It's easy.

If a GM disagrees they they can step in and do their job. That is what they get paid to do. If they ask you to keep an eye out for a specific behavior and you feel morally obligated to do so then send in a ticket. If that ticket goes unnoticed and the GM's feel no call to action then you have done your job and you can still get your "good citizen" merit badge.

WORRY ABOUT YOURSELF. Keeping tabs on what other people are doing is a dead end road.

Rastan
09-13-2010, 11:36 AM
and another thing i'll tell u right now if the keys to the kingdom dropped into my lap aka alz glitz I'd strongly consider using it, not as lavishly as others did that jacked up the market that was just foolish, thats like u living in a shack and then the next day moving into a mansion of course it's goanna raise a red flag, but think about it for a moment.... u get access to get w/e u want, your ultimate gear not only for yourself but for your guild, even Jesus would find that tempting, I'm not goanna stand here and be a hypocrite and blast em cause if I had access to it it would be real hard to turn that down. Heck it could've been a plus in a way with an organized hiaracy of all guilds controling the cabal economy price and demand instead of EST model of payup itemshop or phail now, everyone could of got theres but that would be way to much work for the community, just my h.o

so you'd rather have everything given to you without any effort of playing the game?...if that's the case then why even bother playing if you're automatically jumping to the end

Exactly.

Which was my point in my first post about all the other "glitches".

Didnt we all learn in kindergarten that being a tattle tale, finger pointing whinner is just as frowned upon as those participating in "foul play"?

Hilarious.

As a general note...there is a difference between a hacker and someone who abuses a glitch. Im just gonna throw that out there too.

your right,kids do have the "foul play" rule,but the majority of the player base on here aren't children,they're adults ( or at least some who try and act like adults )

and yes,once again your right,there is a difference between hackers and glitch exploiters,but you still have banned players known for doing both types of "black hat" activities in you guild,and thats what this is all about....right?

chickenpotpie
09-13-2010, 11:53 AM
WORRY ABOUT YOURSELF. Keeping tabs on what other people are doing is a dead end road.

I keep tabs on people when their actions directly affect me. Alz glitching/ botting/ hacking are screwing up the game that i enjoyed to play.

The game is what its community make out to be. If EST continues to ignore blatant cheaters, i.e sereitei, the community will die and thus will the game.

GoldFalcon22
09-13-2010, 12:05 PM
The game is what its community make out to be. If EST continues to ignore blatant cheaters, i.e sereitei, the community will die and thus will the game.
so thats like saying if your guild was the one that discovered the alz glitch or w/e kind of hack/glitch there is out there , then your whole guild with everyone in it will be hated as well, can't just blame seireitei for the alz glitch because yes we may have discovered it but many other people outside of the guild has abused it as much as the next person, did u not bother to look at the list of the people who were banned because of the glitch? theres more than just seireitei members on the list, same thing for hacking, you guys are blaming seireitei and seireitei only for every bit of hacking going on... look at snowx, hes one of the biggest hackers out there, yet, hes not in seireitei? same thing goes for the ppl in the old vietunited aka handoi's united guild of hacking, i lol at u guys for just pointing the finger at seireitei

Palomar
09-13-2010, 12:07 PM
I keep tabs on people when their actions directly affect me. Alz glitching/ botting/ hacking are screwing up the game that i enjoyed to play.

Thats all well and good. As a member of the community you feel you are morally obligated to say something...send in a ticket. With validating evidence.

I am all for it.

I dont like hackers either. Loopholes are loopholes everyone abuses them from time to time so lets be sure we are all on the same page.

So just as it is with most modern societies the charges must have supporting evidenc and the punishment should fit the crime. Just because you the "community" says something is so...does not mean it is so until it is proven so. Just think...in one day and age the "community" burned people at the stake because they thought they were witches. Then comes the Jury of your peers argument...well thats kinda how they got burned at the stake to begin with right? Because the community as a whole isnt always right.

So I'm a hacker then because I fly the flag that I do? Just because past members of my guild have made mistakes?

Should all of my guild drink from a seperate water fountain then? Would that make everyone happy?

Just a few thoughts.

Ultimately talking trash here means absolutely nothing and ends up just being white noise.

Edit: @ Rastan - There are ways to handle things like an adult and there are ways to look childish. This is clearly childish.

And yes, but remember EST decides the punishment...not the community.

coolestkid
09-13-2010, 12:11 PM
Thats all well and good. As a member of the community you feel you are morally obligated to say something...send in a ticket. With validating evidence.

I am all for it.

I dont like hackers either. Loopholes are loopholes everyone abuses them from time to time so lets be sure we are all on the same page.

So just as it is with most modern societies the charges must have supporting evidenc and the punishment should fit the crime. Just because you the "community" says something is so...does not mean it is so until it is proven so. Just think...in one day and age the "community" burned people at the stake because they thought they were witches. Then comes the Jury of your peers argument...well thats kinda how they got burned at the stake to begin with right? Because the community as a whole isnt always right.

So I'm a hacker then because I fly the flag that I do? Just because past members of my guild have made mistakes?

Should all of my guild drink from a seperate water fountain then? Would that make everyone happy?

Just a few thoughts.

Ultimately talking trash here means absolutely nothing and ends up just being white noise.

silence hacker.

Hydro
09-13-2010, 12:13 PM
what are u guys gettin out of this? go read a book

Palomar
09-13-2010, 12:21 PM
silence hacker.

LOL!

Beautiful.

Rastan
so thats like saying if your guild was the one that discovered the alz glitch or w/e kind of hack/glitch there is out there , then your whole guild with everyone in it will be hated as well, can't just blame seireitei for the alz glitch because yes we may have discovered it but many other people outside of the guild has abused it as much as the next person, did u not bother to look at the list of the people who were banned because of the glitch? theres more than just seireitei members on the list, same thing for hacking, you guys are blaming seireitei and seireitei only for every bit of hacking going on... look at snowx, hes one of the biggest hackers out there, yet, hes not in seireitei? same thing goes for the ppl in the old vietunited aka handoi's united guild of hacking, i lol at u guys for just pointing the finger at seireitei

This isn't about other people who got banned for hacking/glitching,this is about people in seireitei who hacked/glitched and then got reinstated to the game and the guild and people who weren't in seireitei who hacked/glitched and then banned then reinstated to cabal who then joined seireitei

Not at all,but your actions on everything you do are automatically suspect due to guilt by association

TheTrueOne
so you'd rather have everything given to you without any effort of playing the game?...if that's the case then why even bother playing if you're automatically jumping to the end

your right,kids do have the "foul play" rule,but the majority of the player base on here aren't children,they're adults ( or at least some who try and act like adults )

and yes,once again your right,there is a difference between hackers and glitch exploiters,but you still have banned players known for doing both types of "black hat" activities in you guild,and thats what this is all about....right?

just keeping it 100 I'd rather have a system where Est took care of its gamers since they dont y not us?

GoldFalcon22
silence hacker.

lol palomar has been inactive for months enlighten me how he hacks

coolestkid
09-13-2010, 12:23 PM
saw him break dancing in the auction house earlier.

Palomar
09-13-2010, 12:27 PM
This isn't about other people who got banned for hacking/glitching,this is about people in seireitei who hacked/glitched and then got reinstated to the game and the guild and people who weren't in seireitei who hacked/glitched and then banned then reinstated to cabal who then joined seireitei

Not at all,but your actions on everything you do are automatically suspect due to guilt by association

They were reinstated.

People convicted of murder are sometimes given the opportunity of parole. Accept the fact that everything in the world isnt as you feel it should be.

Guilt by association is understandable, but also based on nothing more than prejudice. If you knew me you may feel otherwise but you cant see past what you want to see because you are blinded by your own agenda.

There are great people in my guild that have done nothing but welcome me back to the game with open arms and smiles. If that should ever change I will decide my future interactions accordingly, but until they have done something to prove otherwise...should I believe the community at large or embrace them for who they are to me? I will pick the later.

Indeed.

TheTrueOne
09-13-2010, 12:27 PM

i saw u glitching for amp gloves.... i can make up stories to dude, bring actual proof or go home,p enough of the chick rumorville nonsense kid

Rastan
09-13-2010, 12:28 PM
just keeping it 100 I'd rather have a system where Est took care of its gamers since they dont y not us?

because that would be like having the inmates running the asylum

TheTrueOne
09-13-2010, 12:30 PM

be better than EST lol, i hate to use Mat's line but amirite?

p.s.like i said before i dont no if it could work with this community it would have to be a collective agreement between all guilds they'd have to be mature to make it work, so u may have a point

GoldFalcon22
09-13-2010, 12:32 PM

lol that's not their problem they got unbanned, thats cabal's mess up, they had nothing to do with it, can't blame them for coming back if the game let them haha

Palomar
09-13-2010, 12:33 PM

hahahhaha!

Perfect analogy.

Rastan
09-13-2010, 12:36 PM
be better than EST lol, i hate to use Mat's line but amirite?

absolutely not,this game would fall apart faster than an ikea table if there was a hierarchy of the player base

Palomar
09-13-2010, 12:37 PM
absolutely not,this game would fall apart faster than an ikea table if their was a hierarchy of the player base

So we must accept that these players are back. If they wish to stay back they will learn from their mistakes and if they dont then it's their problem and not mine.

Back to the simple solution.

The circle is complete.

TheTrueOne
09-13-2010, 12:40 PM
I have to disagree with u on that one gold with the alz glitch thats something alot of ppl would at the very least consider doing as I made my case earlier but straight up hacking/botting specifically with the creation of that unnatually made gear I would accept them back but that gear should be destroyed to make ammends. On this topic man u cannot be objective Gold and I understand because u are defending your friends so theres no way u can possibly be objective

bottom line for the previous hackers/botters that gear that came with em should be destroyed as the final redemption and that would be fair. imo

Matiel
09-13-2010, 12:42 PM
ok...alot has gone on since i went to biology lecture... uhm for the account giving,the notice and the moderators said that your' account is for your' responsiblity whether u give the info or not. so if its your responsibility of having your account in your posession,yeah they aint gunna do anything bout it. lacard, w that u r taking and judging specific ppl based on what palomar said,the flag they r goin on. that is no better than racial profiling. gold: agrree its EST fault they got banned,and wasnt it when ogp did it? i dont remember but if so then EST had no clue,so those players could bug and make excuses on the notes to ESt,and est falls for it.

TheTrueOne
09-13-2010, 12:43 PM
absolutely not,this game would fall apart faster than an ikea table if there was a hierarchy of the player base

debatable you'd just have to set up a system of check and balances the community keeps all the guild leaders in line and so forth, I think it could be done but like I said it would have to be a well thought out system and would require "mature" gl's to lead it.

Rastan
09-13-2010, 12:46 PM
So we must accept that these players are back. If they wish to stay back they will learn from their mistakes and if they dont then it's their problem and not mine.

Back to the simple solution.

The circle is complete.

so you're saying that it's ok for known hackers/glitch exploiters to return and be left to their own ambitions with no scruples?

Matiel
09-13-2010, 12:48 PM
Or people can stop talking about it and take action themselves.

TheTrueOne
09-13-2010, 12:49 PM
so you're saying that it's ok for previous known hackers and glitch exploiters to return and be left to their own ambitions with no scruples?

already made my point as far as the alz glitch read below and as far as the previous hackers read below

I have to disagree with u on that one gold with the alz glitch thats something alot of ppl would at the very least consider doing as I made my case earlier but straight up hacking/botting specifically with the creation of that unnatually made gear I would accept them back but that gear should be destroyed to make ammends. On this topic man u cannot be objective Gold and I understand because u are defending your friends so theres no way u can possibly be objective

bottom line for the previous hackers/botters that gear that came with em should be destroyed as the final redemption and that would be fair. imo

Mishon
09-13-2010, 12:57 PM
lol Seis not at fault, Stupid gm's are at fault lol my guess is Q unbanned em l0l

Q's little mind isn't capable of understanding how to ban/unban someone, It couldn't have been him.

Rastan
09-13-2010, 12:59 PM

So............whats to stop them from doing it again?...their word?....they're already known cheaters

it's like if your significant other cheated on you once,they apologize and you get back together.....they cheat on you again and come crawling back apologizing,would you really be dumb enough to accept it?

Matiel
09-13-2010, 01:01 PM
So............whats to stop them from doing it again?...their word?....they're already known cheaters

it's like if your significant other cheated on you once,they apologize and you get back together.....they cheat on you again and come crawling back apologizing,would you really be dumb enough to accept it?

true. i just think all together this game is f*cked up bc all cabal did was get moderaters without even a GED prolly. from both ogp and EST

Palomar
09-13-2010, 01:02 PM
so you're saying that it's ok for known hackers/glitch exploiters to return and be left to their own ambitions with no scruples?

Well thats not for us to decide and apparently EST thought so.

Whats done is done its beyond our control. You can make all the noise you want on the forums. It accomplishes nothing. We are still at the easy solution.

You seem to want it to be otherwise but in reality things just didnt work out like YOU think they should. Either way they worked out. If you and EST were on the same level we wouldnt be having this conversation.

Edit:

Also, cheaters dont always cheat. Often times every humans honesty or dishonesty is situational. Everyone is at fault. I am ok with that. You arent perfect...embrace it.

TheTrueOne
09-13-2010, 01:05 PM

we are a forgiving society man from that stand point thats labeling someone who was an alcoholic for years and then became clean and has been for a good while now and u still call them an alcoholic thats not correct,

u no the old saying goes fool me once shame on u, fool me twice shame on me, I agree with u man this is there second chance,(they should still make ammends as I stated) so if they fudge it up they deserve to get banned.

Rastan
09-13-2010, 01:05 PM
You can make all the noise you want on the forums. It accomplishes nothing.

1200+ views,the people know,I accomplished enough

Palomar
09-13-2010, 01:07 PM

In your own mind.

Who's to say it didnt fall on deaf ears? Blinded by your own adgenda. Everyone who has your view has put up a very weak fight.

HAXXXORZZZZZZZZZ!!!1

Can we get an "easy button"

That was easy!

chickenpotpie
09-13-2010, 01:12 PM

And yes, but remember EST decides the punishment...not the community.

Exactly my point, EST is the one that ultimately have the last words. And they are failing at doing so.

We all know a majority of sereitei members alz glitched and subsequently banned for doing so. Yet most of them rerolled into different chars with forci amp and sig event gears just a few months after.

And now we have people previously banned by OGP being reinstated into the game. People like sircritalot and romp, who had their hacking exploited screen shot and posted on forum.

So here you tell us to take it up to EST, well guess what? How are we to take it up to them if they are not doing their job?

This post is to let them know they are doing a I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ty job, and they should wake the F up and do something about it.

TheTrueOne
09-13-2010, 01:13 PM

we are a forgiving society man from that stand point thats labeling someone who was an alcoholic for years and then became clean and has been for a good while now and u still call them an alcoholic thats not correct,

u no the old saying goes fool me once shame on u, fool me twice shame on me, I agree with u man this is there second chance,(they should still make ammends as I stated) so if they fudge it up they deserve to get banned.

quite an ego u have there buddy but the credit is not yours to be had or accomplished for anything that would go to mmmmcake suka not u.

Rastan
09-13-2010, 01:18 PM
In your own mind.

Who's to say it didnt fall on deaf ears? Blinded by your own adgenda. Everyone who has your view has put up a very weak fight.

HAXXXORZZZZZZZZZ!!!1

Can we get an "easy button"

That was easy!

you're right,it is a heavy burden i bear being the only active former seireitei/soulsociety member willing to stand up against the hypocrisy that is seireitei's rules

"No ksing?" ask babyriceball and burningraven what they got for their derk drop after failing to ks my derk....oh wait,i still got the drop

"Defenders of capella?" how many procs do you have in your guild?

"We are strictly a non-botting,non-hacking guild" lol..huh?

quite an ego u have there buddy but the credit is not yours to be had or accomplished for anything that would go to mmmmcake suka not u.

it has absolutly nothing to do with ego,this thread was dead until i got involved

TheTrueOne
09-13-2010, 01:20 PM
Exactly my point, EST is the one that ultimately have the last words. And they are failing at doing so.

We all know a majority of sereitei members alz glitched and subsequently banned for doing so. Yet most of them rerolled into different chars with forci amp and sig event gears just a few months after.

And now we have people previously banned by OGP being reinstated into the game. People like sircritalot and romp, who had their hacking exploited screen shot and posted on forum.

So here you tell us to take it up to EST, well guess what? How are we to take it up to them if they are not doing their job?

This post is to let them know they are doing a I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ty job, and they should wake the F up and do something about it.

y i made this point

bottom line for the previous hackers/botters that gear that came with em unnaturally built should be destroyed as the final redemption and that would be fair. imo

Palomar
09-13-2010, 01:20 PM
If you think they dont care and you dont like the descision to let them back...why are you still here? Why not just take your leave? You arent forced to play. Either accept it and move on or dont accept it and move on.

Round and around we go.

It's not rocket science.

Edit: Life goes on with or without any of us. Learn to go with the flow. Stand up for what you feel is right within your sphere of control. Rock the vote dont rock the boat!

TheTrueOne
09-13-2010, 01:25 PM
it has absolutly nothing to do with ego,this thread was dead until i got involved

thinking that this thread was dead before u got involved sounds like it has everything to do with ego to me

Palomar
09-13-2010, 01:28 PM
you're right,it is a heavy burden i bear being the only active former seireitei/soulsociety member willing to stand up against the hypocrisy that is seireitei's rules

"No ksing?" ask babyriceball and burningraven what they got for their derk drop after failing to ks my derk....oh wait,i still got the drop

"Defenders of capella?" how many procs do you have in your guild?

"We are strictly a non-botting,non-hacking guild" lol..huh?

Technically they werent botting or hacking if that makes you feel better.

Thats the beauty of the game...at any point in time you are free to stand up and say you disagree with the way things are going and leave.

Rastan
09-13-2010, 01:29 PM
thinking that this thread was dead before u got involved sounds like it has everything to do with ego to me

yeah,that did come out wrong didn't it?

edit: Let me rephrase it..."This thread was almost forgotten until i had to remind people there was something wrong with this scenario"

chickenpotpie
09-13-2010, 01:34 PM
If you think they dont care and you dont like the descision to let them back...why are you still here? Why not just take your leave? You arent forced to play. Either accept it and move on or dont accept it and move on.

You're in for a rude awakening if you think I'm still playing this game. It take me less than 3 min to type this out, and i do it just to have a chance at making someone like DK wasting 1.5k usd on his newly bought char.

Palomar
09-13-2010, 01:37 PM
You're in for a rude awakening if you think I'm still playing this game. It take me less than 3 min to type this out, and i do it just to have a chance at making someone like DK wasting 1.5k usd on his newly bought char.

Sadly I wasnt rudely awakened...you did have me excited for the fist .5 seconds though. What is interesting is that you are still here if you dont play anymore? Obsess much?

chickenpotpie
09-13-2010, 01:38 PM
Sadly I wasnt rudely awakened...you did have me excited for the fist .5 seconds though. What is interesting is that you are still here if you dont play anymore? Obsess much?

Oh yes very. Now keep on bumping this topic until est get it.

Rastan
09-13-2010, 01:39 PM
Thats the beauty of the game...at any point in time you are free to stand up and say you disagree with the way things are going and leave.

no,that is the problem,eventually the community will get fed up and leave,then it all dies and everything will be a big waste of time unless people stand up to corruption and fight

TheKingofTrolls
09-13-2010, 01:41 PM
Technically they werent botting or hacking if that makes you feel better.

You're an idiot old geezer, Rat King. That's great that they KS'd you, +1 for them. You talk alot of shiet about your former guild and former friends, you deserved it old timer. Aren't you like 33 or 36 now, shouldn't you be more focus on your real life issues, like getting a job or going back to school? Rather than a video game? Sounds pretty pathetic to me. So what just because they allow procs in the guild they can't be the defenders of capella where is your logic old man? Maybe proc's are cool, maybe you shouldn't judge people based on their nation.

Here's an advice for you focus more on your wife and kid? I heard your old lady cheated on you and you failed because you let her back in your life. I thought you were better than this, I guess not. I also heard you went to jail because you stole a car? What the hell is wrong with you? Again, get your life in order before you worry about others old timer. And remember, its a game you're outtacontrol.

Palomar
09-13-2010, 01:42 PM
no,that is the problem,eventually the community will get fed up and leave,then it all dies and everything will be a big waste of time unless people stand up to corruption and fight

Ah but your government doesnt care and you have zero power to revolt...

Can I fill you in on something. It was a waste of time to begin with. We are all wasting time here. Personally thats what I come here to do.

TheKingofTrolls
09-13-2010, 01:43 PM

Yea okay lol stand up and fight the corruption. What corruption are you talking about old man? You're insane its a f a w k i n game. What is wrong with your brain?

TheKingofTrolls
09-13-2010, 01:45 PM

wait wasn't the rumors 1.8k? Now 1.5k? Wait did he get 5 characters? so was it 333 usd each for 5 chars? So where are the other 4 characters?

chickenpotpie
09-13-2010, 01:49 PM
wait wasn't the rumors 1.8k? Now 1.5k? Wait did he get 5 characters? so was it 333 usd each for 5 chars? So where are the other 4 characters?

oh wow 1.8k, grats to the person who sold the char. She's among the real winners of this game.

TheKingofTrolls
09-13-2010, 01:49 PM

All you accomplished is, you lost all ur cool friends who cared about your pathetic life. And you look like a fool since you complain like a little girl. Go drink some Ensure old man, before you die from loss of nutrition.

TheKingofTrolls
09-13-2010, 01:50 PM
oh wow 1.8k, grats to the person who sold the char. She's among the real winners of this game.

Wait news just came it it was for 5k. So who is this lucky lady?

Rastan
09-13-2010, 01:51 PM
hey look,a new person coming to defend seireitei,obviously he's former soulsociety because he got 15% of his facts right,please,step forward and tell us your current or former ign kingoftrolls,or are you afraid?

TheKingofTrolls
09-13-2010, 01:53 PM
this is a long ass thread...but anyways to this comment, the problem is is that they dont care. looks like everyon has to reroll to a different game or something.

If you in fact go to a different game, look into blade and soul. It looks amazing.

TheKingofTrolls
09-13-2010, 01:55 PM
hey look,a new person coming to defend seireitei,obviously he's former soulsociety because he got 15% of his facts right,please,step forward and tell us your current or former ign kingoftrolls,or are you afraid?

15% who you trying to fool, ex-captain. It's 100% correct. Want some rogaine for your bald head? Umad fugly? fugly means f a w k i n u g l y for your info.

Nicole
09-13-2010, 01:58 PM
Next thing you know, Estsoft will start selling hacks in cash shop. 3000 ecoins for wall hacks, 10000 for damage hacks!

TheKingofTrolls
09-13-2010, 01:59 PM
Next thing you know, Estsoft will start selling hacks in cash shop. 3000 ecoins for wall hacks, 10000 for damage hacks!

If you want hax go to snowx he's an unethical hacking instructor of the new hacking program. You can msg him on msn.

Rastan
09-13-2010, 02:02 PM
15% who you trying to fool, ex-captain. It's 100% correct. Want some rogaine for your bald head? Umad fugly? fugly means f a w k i n u g l y for your info.
lol,nah,i r not mad,but obviously you are,full head of hair btw,I just shave it bald for better upkeep

still no recognition?....still gonna hide?...don't be afraid,it's ok

chickenpotpie
09-13-2010, 02:03 PM
sereitei, leading the way to obtain exploit once again.

Nicole
09-13-2010, 02:05 PM
If you want hax go to snowx he's an unethical hacking instructor of the new hacking program. You can msg him on msn.

I would rather ask seireitei members. They've got results! xD

TheKingofTrolls
09-13-2010, 02:06 PM
I would rather ask seireitei members. They've got results! xD

What are the results ?

TheKingofTrolls
09-13-2010, 02:08 PM
lol,nah,i r not mad,but obviously you are,full head of hair btw,I just shave it bald for better upkeep

still no recognition?....still gonna hide?...don't be afraid,it's ok

I'm a troll, my identity is not to be revealed. But you're free to poke away mister.

But as a "final friendly remainder' did you take your Ensure drink yet, it should be 3:09pm right now for you.

Rastan
09-13-2010, 02:14 PM
I'm a troll, my identity is not to be revealed. But you're free to poke away mister.

But as a "final friendly remainder' did you take your Ensure drink yet, it should be 3:09pm right now for you.

Of course your gonna hide,it's ok,just sit in the shadows and keep on failing with your less than a quarter truths

as for the ensure...nty,i appreciate you concern,but I take something better
http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac119/Setzer1979/001.jpg

chickenpotpie
09-13-2010, 02:23 PM
What are the results ?

results.. results

sn0wXz
09-13-2010, 02:37 PM

the program is public bro, to the benefit of win7 users, and it wasnt created by me. sorry no responsility here, i just advocate the use of sandboxie to prevent malicious software like gameguard from attaching un-necessarily to every proccess in windows that attempts to run. sorry try again ^_^

Rastan
09-13-2010, 02:47 PM
Whats the matter kingoffail? umad still?..all that double posting rage and no new comebacks?

Here,i'll make it easy for you...some free troll food....Yeah,my wife did cheat on me,but we weren't married at the time and I cheated on her first,lucky for me she only found out about the one time......anything else?

Hitler
09-13-2010, 03:08 PM
yo romp ur a garbage wizard and you're pretty stupid brah so stop posting on kingoftrolls.

Romp
09-13-2010, 03:38 PM
i am not kingoftrolls btw...i rarely read forums and when i do it most likely trade

ty for all the hate tho

ill be rockin this shirt all day
http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/2460/ilovehatersr.jpg

Hydro
09-13-2010, 03:43 PM
i am not kingoftrolls btw...i rarely read forums and when i do it most likely trade

ty for all the hate tho

thats a I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ shirt that that shi.t of <,<...dam white boys trna steal our swag :D

Hitler
09-13-2010, 03:43 PM

ty for all the hate tho

tl;dr ur a butthurt dweller and a fail wizard k

Hitler
09-13-2010, 03:44 PM
thats a I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ shirt that that shi.t of <,<...dam white boys trna steal our swag :D

just because it's in that font doesnt mean it's a ni gger shirt dude f off

Sonic
09-13-2010, 03:52 PM
just because it's in that font doesnt mean it's a ni gger shirt dude f off

swagga jackins still swagga jackin
urban paint style = culture

Hydro
09-13-2010, 03:54 PM

+1....Dam Crackers Swagga Jacking :<

Hitler
09-13-2010, 03:54 PM

uhh yeah dude ur dumb and have no friends i get it

besides kkk original boys in the hood black people always take white people style

Hydro
09-13-2010, 03:56 PM
dont be mad u cant troll us cracker <_<

Sonic
09-13-2010, 03:57 PM
besides kkk original boys in the hood black people always take white people style

right thats why every suburban 10+ yr old white boy isnt singing rap music, with dirty lyrics

and thats also y black people are signing country music

ok thx for making urself look stupider...

oh w8

Hitler
09-13-2010, 03:58 PM
dont be mad u cant troll us cracker <_<

why would u even have trolling in ur sig what are you gey? all you do is post the same demotivationals over nad over again and play on some bad martail fa w/ sub 500 def and not even +10 forcium weapons.

umad.

Hitler
09-13-2010, 03:59 PM
ok thx for making urself look stupider...

tl;dr im sure it was all broken english that you think is funny.

hey where's ur forum alt todek it's like when I called you out for posting garbage on it u stopped posting on it

Sonic
09-13-2010, 04:02 PM
tl;dr im sure it was all broken english that you think is funny.

hey where's ur forum alt todek it's like when I called you out for posting garbage on it u stopped posting on it

todek wasnt my alt but u can continue to change the subject to try and redeem urself by making sh.it up about me

WIpwns
09-13-2010, 04:03 PM

ty for all the hate tho

http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?9200-Nuthin-Special-Just-THE-FINAL-FORTRESS
cool story bro

Hydro
09-13-2010, 04:06 PM
meh......my FA is awesome I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ on ur garbage char....but i dont play cabal i have skool 2 worry about and girls...i am not fortunate like u white boys...i have 2 work my way up

Sonic
09-13-2010, 04:06 PM
http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?9200-Nuthin-Special-Just-THE-FINAL-FORTRESS
cool story bro

caught with ur hand down ur pants bro

WIpwns
09-13-2010, 04:14 PM
meh......my FA is awesome I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ on ur garbage char....but i dont play cabal i have skool 2 worry about and girls...i am not fortunate like u white boys...i have 2 work my way up

my lvl 105 bl 3 hits ur fa...

TheKingofTrolls
09-13-2010, 04:46 PM
cool story bro

Too foolish.

Hydro
09-13-2010, 04:51 PM
my lvl 105 bl 3 hits ur fa...

HA....HA....HA...go get life -.-