09-14-2010, 05:57 AM
Please see tickets 11241 and 11295.

Thank you!

GoldFalcon22
09-14-2010, 11:13 AM
sad thing is they won't respond for another 5 months...so sorry pal =/

Havoc
09-14-2010, 11:14 AM
haha, im pretty worried about the state of backlogged tickets.

my account is blocked because of repeated subpassword failures, which im sure could be very easy to fix... but at this rate i wont be able to log in for months!

darkrage
09-14-2010, 11:17 AM
lol y dont you have some of the unbanned hackers in ur guild hack the ticket pile and put ur tickets on top

Palomar
09-14-2010, 11:19 AM
The funny part is...it's thier fault.

Lame.

GoldFalcon22
09-14-2010, 11:20 AM
lol y dont you have some of the unbanned hackers in ur guild hack the ticket pile and put ur tickets on top

it seems as if mmmmCake infected ur mind with i-am-an-idiot-idous with the help of matri of course

darkrage
09-14-2010, 11:21 AM
so the issues you have are caused by the unbanned hackers. what did they do if you dont mind me asking

Palomar
09-14-2010, 11:21 AM
Meh gold...his comment doesnt even warrant a response.

GoldFalcon22
09-14-2010, 11:24 AM
so the issues you have are caused by the unbanned hackers. what did they do if you dont mind me asking

i'm pretty sure that made 0 sense? what issues are you talking about if you don't mind me asking?

Palomar
09-14-2010, 11:25 AM

I bought ecoins...paypal put a security hold on the transaction because it was deemed suspicious. I confirmed all my paypal info to remove the limitation on my account and called paypal to clear everything. EST didnt respond to the paypal investigation so they reversed the charge and credited me my money back. EST blocked my account because of the reversal.

Sep 12, 2010 PayPal Transaction reversed and case closed
Sep 12, 2010 PayPal Email sent to seller
Sep 9, 2010 PayPal Email sent to seller
Sep 7, 2010 PayPal Email sent to seller
Sep 5, 2010 PayPal Email sent to seller

I then went and resent the payment via paypal and created the ticket to let them know that they have thier money and that next time they need to check thier emails.

No more paypal payments to EST for me. I got owned.

darkrage
09-14-2010, 11:27 AM
it seems as if mmmmCake infected ur mind with i-am-an-idiot-idous with the help of matri of course
lol dont get ur panties in a bunch i just read the unbanned topic and was making a joke and for the record who is mmmkay and as for mathi only thing i know about him is he is a bl from venus.

darkrage
09-14-2010, 11:30 AM
ouch that stinks palomer. i wish est would add more payment options. they have the game cards but you have to pay tax on those for some stupid reason i thought gift cards had no tax on them but guess i was wrong.

lol u cant say s u c k s these filters are funny

Palomar
09-14-2010, 11:32 AM
Yeah if they had other options or took visa/mc directly that would be great. Unfortunately this was just the wrong place at the wrong time. Now I also have to hope that they get the payment I sent afterwards and understand what account to apply it to. I put the ticket numbers in the payment but with the customer service Ive seen so far...I have my doubts.

Rastan
09-14-2010, 11:38 AM
They do take visa

Palomar
09-14-2010, 11:39 AM
They do take visa

The only options I have are paypal, goCash and free ecoins.

Where do they take visa directly?

Rastan
09-14-2010, 11:41 AM
The paypal standard option doesn't require a paypal account,only an active credit card

Palomar
09-14-2010, 11:44 AM
The paypal standard option doesn't require a paypal account,only an active credit card

Well this payment was made with my MC attached to my paypal account, but I have both I can use.

Anytime I click on paypal I login and use the card on my account so I must've missed the "standard" option. Good to know though.

I guess I will be taking advantage of the new weak dungeons for a while. Since my dude was 156 when I came back I missed out on all that fun.

Rastan
09-14-2010, 11:47 AM
I must've missed the "standard" option.

When you select refill e-coin it doesn't give you 2 paypal options?...standard or express?

Palomar
09-14-2010, 11:50 AM
I never really payed attention when I was doing it I just clicked through and used my paypal account LOL.

Rastan
09-14-2010, 11:55 AM
I never really payed attention when I was doing it I just clicked through and used my paypal account LOL.

k,you should have 2 paypal payment options after you click refill e-coin

1.Paypal standard
2.Paypal express checkout

standard doesn't require a paypal account

Edit: but i think it's just for debit cards,lol

Palomar
09-14-2010, 11:58 AM
k,you should have 2 paypal payment options after you click refill e-coin

1.Paypal standard
2.Paypal express checkout

I cant get to the refill screen because its blocked.

In the future I will avoid the express option and just use the standard option with my visa. Its just stupid that they are so quick to block my account but so slow to respond. It doesn't make any sense.

Palomar
09-14-2010, 12:03 PM
haha, im pretty worried about the state of backlogged tickets.

my account is blocked because of repeated subpassword failures, which im sure could be very easy to fix... but at this rate i wont be able to log in for months!

Havoc...you know you can reset the subpassword yourself right? Have you tried that? Thats what I thought was wrong with my account at first.

Use the OTP option in your account management.

Rastan
09-14-2010, 12:04 PM
It doesn't make any sense.

It makes perfect sense,if there are discrepancies with your paypal account or you if have insufficant funds in your bank then they have to investigate every aspect to make sure you aren't attempting fraud

Palomar
09-14-2010, 12:08 PM
It makes perfect sense,if there are discrepancies with your paypal account or you if have insufficant funds in your bank then they have to investigate every aspect to make sure you aren't attempting fraud

LOL

Not that part I took care of that right away.

The fact that EST doesnt check thier emails from paypal.

Havoc
09-14-2010, 12:45 PM
Havoc...you know you can reset the subpassword yourself right? Have you tried that? Thats what I thought was wrong with my account at first.

Use the OTP option in your account management.

mm, i know. someone tried to get in my account, repeatedly failed to input the right subpassword, and resulted in my accounting being blocked out and now i have to get the staff to unblock it =b

Palomar
09-14-2010, 12:50 PM
mm, i know. someone tried to get in my account, repeatedly failed to input the right subpassword, and resulted in my accounting being blocked out and now i have to get the staff to unblock it =b

Ah ok. Bummer. :mad:

ihazpie
09-14-2010, 01:03 PM
answer ticket 10117 while you're at it [GM]'s.

Twee
09-14-2010, 01:26 PM
answer ticket 10907 or 11263 while you're at it also [GM]'s. ^^

[GM] Drake
09-19-2010, 03:05 AM
We will answer tickets as quickly as possible.

We know how frustrating it is to have to wait for a reply, and it is why we have hired new staff to reduce waiting times, but it really will not speed up the process by posting ticket IDs here on the forum. We therefore ask that you are patient and wait for us to reply to your ticket.