PDA

View Full Version : my thoughts on this game...

ren
09-16-2010, 12:52 AM
...aside from the constant 5-20 sec freeze ups, i think that this is one of the best, if not the best, mmo i've played so far.

ChuckNorris
09-16-2010, 12:54 AM
koo

hanadin
09-16-2010, 12:56 AM
maybe but not when u have problems takes about only 4/5 months for GMs to do something about it :)

hanadin
09-16-2010, 01:14 AM
yeah i know what u mean but this one realllllllly BLOWS LOL

Shinn
09-16-2010, 01:16 AM
not coo

cronic21
09-16-2010, 02:00 AM
maybe but not when u have problems takes about only 4/5 months for GMs to do something about it :)

u want good customer service go here http://cronous.neofun.com/

will respond to ur tickets same day, or meet u in game to talk it over if u ask. better place to spend ur money.

Rastan
09-16-2010, 03:09 AM
...aside from the constant 5-20 sec freeze ups, i think that this is one of the best, if not the best, mmo i've played so far.

5-20 sec. freeze ups?,Sounds like a PC problem to me

Roopo
09-16-2010, 08:44 AM
I like this game a lot, but it's starting to become a p2p. Basically turning into another runescape, surely but slowly. Been playin it for over 2 years and I see it happenin.

I Killed The Prom Queen
09-16-2010, 09:57 AM
i don't really care how long they take to answer tickets or anything lol this game haves awesome flashy skills and its free. (dam poor FTW) so im not complaining =) Cabal = best game I've played

RebornSAZUZAKI
09-16-2010, 08:52 PM
the "GAME" itself "IS" one of the best i have played (atleast among all the f2p mmorpg's that I have tried... Not to mention I have tried "almost" every single game out there...) and even better than most of the p2p games out there as well. only cons is prolly a lil class unbalancement and the flow of in-game currency is way too low. other than that its all good. Now about the publisher/developer their problems is slow response on customer support reports (well you cant blame them its a FREE2PLAY game, maybe if you buy prem. services you might get fast response, tho I doubt that, that would make a difference) its not like GM's only do is go thru the HD tickets all day. their just regular employees that takes care of the servers (hardwares) and prolly some localization of next updates or developing next update since they are the developer of the game itself. tbh try other f2p customer support crew, 90% of them dun even reply at all. and if they do they either dun get you the answer to ur inquiries or would take forever to get a response, In my personal experience, the response time on HD tickets from EST takes 1week-1month, if u think ur ticket hasnt been answered for 2months take a look at it u prolly got an automated response giving a link to possible solutions to generic problems, and if those things doesnt help you then re-send the ticket (thats what I did).

overall the game is great the publisher/developer is alright. cant complain to them since the game is free. thats the gist of it.

DoItOver
09-16-2010, 10:09 PM
you can't blame it on the server/game. I can only say that it may just be your comp itself. Try installing cabal onto another directory or instead of "program files" folder install it onto C:\Cabal.

You can try checking if your processor is running under 80% on task manager while cabal is running, it may just prove why you're lagging?

EzSeleneEz
09-16-2010, 10:14 PM
I like this game a lot, but it's starting to become a p2p. Basically turning into another runescape, surely but slowly. Been playin it for over 2 years and I see it happenin.

seeing this too. the day it because 100% cash shop dependent is the day i walk away...

Mishon
09-16-2010, 11:16 PM
This is far from the best mmo, probably the best f2p.