PDA

View Full Version : Service Merger Notice [CabalGlobal]

nawul
09-17-2010, 04:13 AM
Dear CABAL Global Players,

Over a year and a half has passed since we have opened the Global Service for CABAL.
It was a pure joy for us to watch people from all over the globe come to play CABAL.

We have been always thinking of a better way to provide you with better services such as more events, cash items and timely updates.
After a series of deep considerations, we have decided to transfer CABAL Global Service to CABAL North America Service.

Therefore, we would like to announce that the servers for the CABAL Global Service is planned to be closed on October 27th.
The existing characters will be playable until then, but creating new accounts will be unavailable.
Creating new characters on the existing accounts will also be unavailable soon.

For your information, we have already have opened CABAL NA service for Global Service area as well, so if you want to create new accounts and play CABAL, please do so in CABAL NA server.

Soon after the closing of the Cabal Global Service Server, we will open up an interface on cabal.com that will let your Global Service character data transferred to CABAL NA Server.
This means that your latest character data will be preserved after the closing, so feel free to level up your current characters as usual.

We thank you always for your loyal support.

Sincerely,
CABAL Support Team

* CABAL NA Service Main Website URL: http://www.cabal.com

WIpwns
09-17-2010, 04:16 AM
lol?

Havoc
09-17-2010, 06:14 AM
great, more people to play with =)

LILCHAOLAO
09-17-2010, 06:19 AM
Cool! This means bigger wars!

GoughGhan
09-17-2010, 06:26 AM
Is this actually legit since we cant see the Global website?

nawul
09-17-2010, 06:36 AM
Is this actually legit since we cant see the Global website?

Yup, whach the cabalonline.net

http://img830.imageshack.us/img830/1742/cabalw.jpg

http://img830.imageshack.us/f/cabalw.jpg/

LILCHAOLAO
09-17-2010, 06:38 AM
This is gonna be interesting. However that means more ppl not speaking English....

Rastan
09-17-2010, 06:39 AM
http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac119/Setzer1979/1274234875476.jpg

LILCHAOLAO
09-17-2010, 06:41 AM
^ O.O Wth....

WIpwns
09-17-2010, 06:49 AM
http://cabalsig.vardump.net/49545792468.gif
naise! EU got 4 ppl with hr20 and na got none

meep49
09-17-2010, 07:01 AM
http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac119/Setzer1979/1274234875476.jpg

Agreed. If est keeps the channels how they are theres going to be a slow motion train wreck with overcrowding

AngelScythe
09-17-2010, 07:06 AM
Yes!!!!!!!!!! Cabal na is gonna be cabal international!! My dream has come true!!!!!! Thx est!!!!!!!!!

AND FFFFUUUUU!! I'VE TO DELETE WHAT I SAID IN MY LOCATION Q_Q!!!!!!!

Palomar
09-17-2010, 07:28 AM
If this is true it is NOT a good thing.

This is a bad bad sign folks.

cabalstupid
09-17-2010, 07:44 AM
O GREAT IDEA. u dont even have enough channel for CABAL NA. so after they transfer to here. most of them would just be online and spend 10+ hr trying to get in a ch which is full 24/7? or u r making 50 more channel? BTW, there still tons of tickets u guys havent answer yet, and u want to get more tickets sent and more complain? or r u transferring the staff from global as well?

Rasecx
09-17-2010, 08:01 AM
-_- im gona get pwned.

Rasecx
09-17-2010, 08:01 AM
we* :D

Havoc
09-17-2010, 08:05 AM
great news. i remember when cabal was hosted by gamengame.com temporarily, everyone wanted it to be global.

zx34
09-17-2010, 08:08 AM
owut

Rasecx
09-17-2010, 08:13 AM
They better not use the same servers LOL. If EST uses the ones we're using now.. gwad enough people freeze up already!

Kohii
09-17-2010, 08:22 AM
don't worry lol, cabal eu players are badddd

meep49
09-17-2010, 08:25 AM
rofl....ok.....by all means please find this notice online yourself then get back to me

uhh...wrong person quoted?

zx34
09-17-2010, 08:26 AM
don't worry lol, cabal eu players are badddd

I thought it was just global version.

Berserk_Fury
09-17-2010, 08:29 AM
Yeah I'm confused now, aren't they only merging cabal global with us, not cabal EU?

WIpwns
09-17-2010, 08:38 AM
Yeah I'm confused now, aren't they only merging cabal global with us, not cabal EU?

yes but the op is from eu so idk

phantastic
09-17-2010, 08:41 AM
Does it mean other countries such as ph, th, etc... that has g.m modified gears could be playin with us in our own server if they choose to buy server transfer in cs? I mean we have it too, but they have more =)

Havoc
09-17-2010, 08:42 AM
no, ph is part of cabal sea... so they will not be merging with us.

Rage
09-17-2010, 08:44 AM
who's merging with us?

WIpwns
09-17-2010, 08:48 AM
op is from global not eu

http://www.cabalonline.com/game/top100.asp
hes #2 person in eu with hr 20

Sonic
09-17-2010, 08:55 AM
epic

Rastan
09-17-2010, 09:03 AM
nawul is from eu but hes only reposting what he found in global lol look at his thread in eu

link plz

WIpwns
09-17-2010, 09:04 AM
link plz

http://forum.cabalonline.com/showthread.php?t=169013

phantastic
09-17-2010, 09:06 AM
the msg is also in our own cabal.com website, its a g'm post.

http://cabal.com/Notice/Detail?boardIdx=2278

Matrimoney
09-17-2010, 09:13 AM
this might make the game more fun, then again..it might ruin the game

also...i remember when i first started playing CABAL, they banned people that were playing outside of NA, so its kind of bs that theyre inviting them to us now lol...

XFearMyBladeX
09-17-2010, 09:18 AM
this is gonna be mess up...
1: more weird languages to deal with.
2:more time for tickets to be answer.
3:LAG

if est cant even manage N/A right?how the hell they gonna merge us with global? x.x
KOREA cabal will pwn N/A LOOL

Havoc
09-17-2010, 09:27 AM
why are you guys so stupid? euro, korea, sea, japan, brazil, etc which already had cabal will not be part of the merger. it is for the region that did not have authorized cabal to come to our server. please learn to read, reading so much ignorance on one thread is giving me a headache.

i try my hardest to be nice on the forum unlike how i used to be on ogp forum, but this is pretty hard.

Takimaru
09-17-2010, 09:28 AM
why are you guys so stupid? euro, korea, sea, japan, brazil, etc which already had cabal will not be part of the merger. it is for the region that did not have authorized cabal to come to our server. please learn to read, reading so much ignorance on one thread is giving me a headache.

What he said =D I'm kinda looking forward to it as long as they increase server capacity everythign should be ok. Currently 170 + nw is a joke with like 5 vs 5 -.-

flawless
09-17-2010, 09:29 AM
So atm we have what, over a month old tickets that havn't been addressed yet? Now they decide to MERGE with another server. GLHF to anyone who thinks that this is going to revive the game.

Havoc
09-17-2010, 09:31 AM
they were probably too busy with updates and working behind the scenes to set up the server merger. or so i hope. up until 2 weeks before pi update, my friends were getting feedbacks from help desk.

Sonic
09-17-2010, 10:27 AM
but its only international version

i mean who the crap plays that?
ive never seen any vids from international

meep49
09-17-2010, 10:29 AM
I hope the global gms are transfering too.

Berserk_Fury
09-17-2010, 10:30 AM
but its only international version

i mean who the crap plays that?
ive never seen any vids from international

That's what I'm thinking. Cabal global has only been around for like a year, doubt there's going to be much epic players coming out from that.

Havoc
09-17-2010, 10:30 AM
europe, japan, china, korea, taiwan, phillippines, vietnam, thailand, singapore, malaysia, indonesia, and brazil cabal will not be part of this merger.

SpankyMcMeat
09-17-2010, 10:31 AM
europe, japan, china, korea, taiwan, phillippines, vietnam, thailand, singapore, malaysia, indonesia, and brazil cabal will not be part of this merger.

Oh...................well, at least we don't have anything to worry about now.

sn0wXz
09-17-2010, 10:33 AM
That's what I'm thinking. Cabal global has only been around for like a year, doubt there's going to be much epic players coming out from that.

"In this moments .. the 70 % of players in this cabal using a Hack Porgram callet MHS ( Memory Hacking Sofware )

We dont have information or notice from us GM's And Admis ...
We dont have Events ... We dont have Tierra Gloriosa or Updates

We have 5 channel ... and 1 on then is premiun =/

2 months a go the GM lesft behind this cabal .. we dont have any notice.

When cabal Vietanam close .. they come to this server .. is the same case with the Phillipian people ... and in this server play Australian people too

In this moments no body can crate a new Account in this cabal .... We dont know why.

If you have a high level in cabal usa or u know someone GA or GM who coul take this information and do something .. Please crate a Post in your forum of cabal and Help us ...

This cabal is down ... we dont can anything ... We need help =(

Please thetookhisjerb do something and help us . contac with your GA or GM ...

ATT : IDestroyeR

btw i am from venezuela ... and this cabal play 60 % latin people - 20 % phillipian - and 20 % vietnams and arabians people.

We Need the new updates . Events . or TG

and a new Game Guard ... the Xtrap is a ****"

From global cabal user about 3-4 months ago, when i pm him on his youtube chan, there will be some ill-legit characters im almost sure, but est will prolly weed them out...

SpankyMcMeat
09-17-2010, 10:35 AM
"In this moments .. the 70 % of players in this cabal using a Hack Porgram callet MHS ( Memory Hacking Sofware )

We dont have information or notice from us GM's And Admis ...
We dont have Events ... We dont have Tierra Gloriosa or Updates

We have 5 channel ... and 1 on then is premiun =/

2 months a go the GM lesft behind this cabal .. we dont have any notice.

When cabal Vietanam close .. they come to this server .. is the same case with the Phillipian people ... and in this server play Australian people too

In this moments no body can crate a new Account in this cabal .... We dont know why.

If you have a high level in cabal usa or u know someone GA or GM who coul take this information and do something .. Please crate a Post in your forum of cabal and Help us ...

This cabal is down ... we dont can anything ... We need help =(

Please thetookhisjerb do something and help us . contac with your GA or GM ...

ATT : IDestroyeR

btw i am from venezuela ... and this cabal play 60 % latin people - 20 % phillipian - and 20 % vietnams and arabians people.

We Need the new updates . Events . or TG

and a new Game Guard ... the Xtrap is a ****"

From global cabal user about 3-4 months ago, when i pm him on his youtube chan, there will be some ill-legit characters im almost sure, but est will prolly weed them out...

And you guys are complaining about OUR service. lmfao...

poor kid

Rage
09-17-2010, 10:35 AM

so who is

sn0wXz
09-17-2010, 10:41 AM

PH, viets, venezuelan, and arabians...must be certain areas where they get access to both their official version

Rage
09-17-2010, 10:42 AM
PH, viets, venezuelan, and arabians...

viets is in the list of not merging bro.

Havoc
09-17-2010, 10:44 AM
my list isnt definitive, if estsoft sends out a 'adios btches' notes to some of the companies that's hosting the game overseas like they did with ogplanet, then they'll come here too =b

Shinn
09-17-2010, 10:47 AM
poor Europe such a legit server coming to our unlegit server xD

sn0wXz
09-17-2010, 10:48 AM
viets is in the list of not merging bro.

Hey bro, i didnt say it wasnt?, i said there is veits, arabs, venezuelans, Phillipians, and Australians that played in global cabal, imaging theres areas where the Global cabal is the only service available due to location/isp or something....but that list he put up excludes just about everybody?

sn0wXz
09-17-2010, 10:50 AM
poor Europe such a legit server coming to our unlegit server xD

euro?, all these people are making me second guess myself, really, i mean a gas line explodes, and 20 people think they seen and heard a plane crash into the ground rofl, same situation here.

darkrage
09-17-2010, 10:52 AM
dont look at the down side of this look at it this way more players means more chans or servers also means more alz to be spent and more gear to be sold. i think this merge will be good for cabal

Havoc
09-17-2010, 10:54 AM
if you go to cabalonline.net and click global network, it'll show all the areas where cabal is officially hosted at the given time. those areas will not be part of server merger unless their company shuts down or their contract is not renewed.

its really that simple. so euro is not part of this merger =\

sn0wXz
09-17-2010, 10:55 AM
cabal global was pretty much dead, lol.

(this is the guy from cabal global i was talking to about it, http://www.youtube.com/user/KingBoooooooooooooo )

realowner
09-17-2010, 11:02 AM
this is gonna be rly funny i wonder how NW gonna go now wonder how tang gonna hold up meng

Panda Lee
09-17-2010, 11:03 AM
Can't wait for that economy shocker =3

XFearMyBladeX
09-17-2010, 11:05 AM
soo this is nothing to be excited about.we not having epic ppl coming to N/A.i wanted to see some drama and the epic ppl here crying cuz they were getting pwnt lol

oh well i guess this is lameeee..... >.>

nawul
09-17-2010, 11:06 AM
PH, viets, FIXLatinAmerica, and arabians...must be certain areas where they get access to both their official version

Hey bro, i didnt say it wasnt?, i said there is veits, arabs, FIX LatinAmerica, Phillipians, and Australians that played in global cabal, imaging theres areas where the Global cabal is the only service available due to location/isp or something....but that list he put up excludes just about everybody?

cabal global was pretty much dead, lol.

(this is the guy from cabal global i was talking to about it, http://www.youtube.com/user/KingBoooooooooooooo )

Latin America guy no only Venezuela.

realowner
09-17-2010, 11:06 AM
i also wonder how core prices gonna be O_O

fsflashy
09-17-2010, 12:01 PM
gogogo 20+ channels! more bosses for everyone!

Descryption
09-17-2010, 12:31 PM
Cabal Global players was using cheat in their server and then get great equipment, it's too sad for me because i leave that server and i sold everything and now the server going to be merged, but what going to happen with ilegal users that used ilegal programs, i hope that guys get banned soon before the transfer, thats going to be infair for some players what leave that server. Check this video if you don't believe me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXQYDo9oeBo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DU9qZC1LoLg

sn0wXz
09-17-2010, 12:50 PM
Latin America guy no only Venezuela.

i think i just got internationally served?

WIpwns
09-17-2010, 12:58 PM
Cabal Global players was using cheat in their server and then get great equipment, it's too sad for me because i leave that server and i sold everything and now the server going to be merged, but what going to happen with ilegal users that used ilegal programs, i hope that guys get banned soon before the transfer, thats going to be infair for some players what leave that server. Check this video if you don't believe me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXQYDo9oeBo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DU9qZC1LoLg

that skill the fb is using looks sick

Takimaru
09-17-2010, 02:29 PM
So with this merge is there a possibility than venus and merc could merge as well. Unless they keep it as is and just add more ch and ch capacity or extra servers

Shinn
09-17-2010, 03:02 PM
Ever search "cabal global" on youtube 5 most searched things are "cabal global hacks" lol bunch of hackers are gonna merge into our server GG est

Zoria1
09-17-2010, 03:07 PM
All I see is more fail, only cabal server with good GM's is the EU one, not run by EstSoft.

XFearMyBladeX
09-17-2010, 03:40 PM
they already here.i was talking to 2 of them.1 in channel 6 and the other in channel 14.both asking for alz,potions,gear and shiz o.o

XFearMyBladeX
09-17-2010, 03:41 PM
and they even late in update.they still had episode 3

MyForumIsFISHIN
09-17-2010, 07:35 PM
that skill the fb is using looks sick

It's the same skill repeated over and over again with no cooldown. It's the bm2 skill that the fb's have. Go ask snowx he'll show u it if you come to merc.

CNJRP
09-17-2010, 08:06 PM
I love how so many players are jumping to conclusions in this thread, just like when OGPlanet announced when they were no longer going to be hosting CABAL.

MyForumIsFISHIN
09-17-2010, 08:09 PM
I love how so many players are jumping to conclusions in this thread, just like when OGPlanet announced when they were no longer going to be hosting CABAL.

IKR? Break your gear nao!!!!!!! It's the Cabal Apocalypse!!!!!!!

SpankyMcMeat
09-17-2010, 08:13 PM

LOL! and then an hour after the real announcement...*cue the endless QQ threads about how they didn't tell them it wasn't the end of the world................of cabal.

CNJRP
09-17-2010, 08:14 PM

Don't break it, just sell it to me for super cheap.

MyForumIsFISHIN
09-17-2010, 08:16 PM
Don't break it, just sell it to me for super cheap.

That's just a reenactment of what happened when OGP announced their termination of their contract with EST. There were quite a few people that sold their gear in shop for 1 alz each.

xXCrusadeXx
09-17-2010, 08:19 PM
I hope this will add a positive spin to the game, and hopefully boost war turnouts over 50v50 atleast o.o

Zoria1
09-18-2010, 06:49 AM

Rightly so, many (like me) lost their accounts. The EstSoft GM's wont do I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ to get it back for us even though it was them who made us switch over from OGP to their crappy management.

Sonic
09-18-2010, 08:00 AM
there probly gonna just throw em in a new server
since were the only cabal that has only 2...
or so i hear

reconmgl
09-18-2010, 08:44 AM
what will happen if someone have same name as me in us server lol. or they gonna open new server mbe neptune or so for us. wonder if i find my guild mates here after merge T-T there gonna be epic hackers who got epic hack farmed gear hope they got banned before merge. when vietnam ppl came into global they reached 170 in 2 week ... and any random guy can solo pluma in 20 second and global server full of non english players took me 5 months to find english guild lol hope my korean pro friend captain shud play na cabal now. hope this server got imba items :) best drop i got here is 2 slot lapis crystal lol i played more than year now... hope ur game guard better than crap xtrap we have

reconmgl
09-18-2010, 08:45 AM
oh well mbe i create new acc here now and study prices and sell my gear if it's lower priced here :)

reconmgl
09-18-2010, 08:56 AM
and don't think nw will be 50vs50 we got 5 channel here and only 2 of them is full sometimes lol

sn0wXz
09-18-2010, 09:15 AM
there probly gonna just throw em in a new server
since were the only cabal that has only 2...
or so i hear

intresting actually, because i mean what would happen if you throw a bunch of episode 3 users into the current version? i mean i guess it would be like the big updates x3? (radiant hall...and this patch now)....anyway whatever happends, i guess its good, more players in the end...lets hope we can atleast get 20 chans again, if they do decided to integrate into a existing server...

im assuming the newest content to them was soul and sienna....they defiantly time traveling broski

sn0wXz
09-18-2010, 09:22 AM
what will happen if someone have same name as me in us server lol. or they gonna open new server mbe neptune or so for us. wonder if i find my guild mates here after merge T-T there gonna be epic hackers who got epic hack farmed gear hope they got banned before merge. when vietnam ppl came into global they reached 170 in 2 week ... and any random guy can solo pluma in 20 second and global server full of non english players took me 5 months to find english guild lol hope my korean pro friend captain shud play na cabal now. hope this server got imba items :) best drop i got here is 2 slot lapis crystal lol i played more than year now... hope ur game guard better than crap xtrap we have

We are using gameguard, not x-trap...; and there is error codes (packet security) in cabal na that prevent alot of those hacks from being used...i think your worrying about nothing, cabal na has hackers too, its normal part of mmo, but gms here actively ban them, and check server logs, this is the difference besides game security program...

and who knows what gear gms will deem "GM editd" as far as your gears go...
you wont see too many successful 20 second plumas without gaining unwanted attention, no matter if it was a new server or not...not too many people can pull this off without getting constant d/c and error code to gms.

XFearMyBladeX
09-18-2010, 10:38 PM

o.o maybe they open a new server called uranus instead of neptune XD.. still u guys have too much to learn to beat N/A

Mayday
09-19-2010, 05:05 AM
This is so retarded. They're trying to put another community as big as ours over here when they can't even handle what they already have.

I will not play with foregin Herp dongs, and also,

I can't wait to not be able to boss

WIpwns
09-19-2010, 06:46 AM
This is so retarded. They're trying to put another community as big as ours over here when they can't even handle what they already have.

I will not play with foregin Herp dongs, and also,

I can't wait to not be able to boss

lolubanned

Chris7
09-19-2010, 07:26 AM
more competition..
new friends?.. nah just more people to wreck

Descryption
09-19-2010, 01:16 PM
Well, i was a Cabal GSC player, i leave it because they are so rudes and think what they are the best cheating and getting nice equipment, i got a nice equipment almost 1 year playing that server, but some guys with hack programs got it in two month, that was so unfair for me and they don't know much about play cabal like me, they should get blocked before get transfered, when they knew about this notice, everyone start to use hack for get better equipment for can kick your ass here, check this player he forgot to close GM Hack before show her stats :D

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs606.snc4/58684_1576713414483_1135046186_31731195_5849485_n. jpg

Rastan
09-19-2010, 01:20 PM
After looking at their stats and gear and if they set the par for cabal gsc players then none of them will stand a chance here

edit: I especially lol'd at the 160 honor rank 7 part

XFearMyBladeX
09-19-2010, 07:54 PM
After looking at their stats and gear and if they set the par for cabal gsc players then none of them will stand a chance here

edit: I especially lol'd at the 160 honor rank 7 part

some of them have forcy with amp .... maybe they can pwn some ppl here or get bringer tittle from us looool

Descryption
09-19-2010, 09:01 PM
Yeah, there is some players with all forcium amp set there and with so much billions, there is some guys who have more than 4b and they can buy all stuffs hard to get here :S that is other reason why i leave global server, when i'm kiling myself trying to buy forcium parts always appear a cheater buying it :(

XFearMyBladeX
09-19-2010, 10:03 PM
Yeah, there is some players with all forcium amp set there and with so much billions, there is some guys who have more than 4b and they can buy all stuffs hard to get here :S that is other reason why i leave global server, when i'm kiling myself trying to buy forcium parts always appear a cheater buying it :(

one thing is to have forcy amp and another thing is to have the skills.remember most of u guys dont know how to play.u guys allways rely on hacking so GL with learning how to survive..

btw:ppl here will take advantage of u guys.like u guys dont have the new skills/gears so i am pretty sure ppl are gonna start selling stuffs double the price XD

Descryption
09-19-2010, 10:53 PM
Hey, i know play man, there is the reason why i came to this server before that notice.

Greetings

MutherluvingFA
09-20-2010, 06:55 AM
says cabal global not cabal EU, I think theres a diff.

LILCHAOLAO
09-21-2010, 06:10 AM
Cabal EU is Cabal EU ._.

Havoc
09-21-2010, 06:34 AM
i cant wait to make more friends :)

LILCHAOLAO
09-21-2010, 06:48 AM
Too bad half of them you wont know wth they're saying

Havoc
09-21-2010, 06:58 AM
power of friendship can surpass language barriers, the voices inside my head tells me so!

this is going to soooo remind me of when all the na people went to cabal japan and japanese people were complaining about how we kept speaking english.

Palomar
09-21-2010, 07:06 AM
LOL!

I played another game on an EU server...the language barrier wasnt a big deal.

Besides if you cant speak my language and I cant speak yours then we have nothing to say to eachother and it doesnt really matter anyhow. ha ha ha.

Angel
09-23-2010, 11:00 AM
need someone remind everyone that how is the name conflict going to be solved, cause if someone from Cabal NA has lets say the name Hunter, and from cabalglobal someone has that same name... how is that going to be resolved? do we get a name change kit or are the names just going to be in different colors? same with pets names and account names

Palomar
09-23-2010, 11:05 AM
need someone remind everyone that how is the name conflict going to be solved, cause if someone from Cabal NA has lets say the name Hunter, and from cabalglobal someone has that same name... how is that going to be resolved? do we get a name change kit or are the names just going to be in different colors? same with pets names and account names

Im going to make a huge assumption here and maybe Im putting too much faith in EST...they are coming to our servers...we have the rights to any and all names that exist on those servers before we will be made to change our names and/or pet names.

Αμφικτυονίς
09-23-2010, 12:40 PM
Nice now we will have a lot of "skilled" players who have all FT2 gear come to NA wooohooo.

Let's hope they are all nice people :D

sn0wXz
09-23-2010, 12:45 PM
Nice now we will have a lot of "skilled" players who have all FT2 gear come to NA wooohooo.

Let's hope they are all nice people :D

Are you seriously that retarded? Why even speak if you dont know the facts, idiot.

Αμφικτυονίς
09-23-2010, 12:49 PM
Are you seriously that retarded? Why even speak if you dont know the facts, idiot.

Don't make a QQtread after you got beat up the "skill" players after the merge :D

sn0wXz
09-23-2010, 12:51 PM
Don't make a QQtread after you got beat up the "skill" players after the merge :D

coolstory, If you call skill memory editing on a version of cabal equivalent to a private server in protection, ill lul if they can even solo ft1 with that gear after not being able to perform 90% of the hacks recorded on NA servers.

Αμφικτυονίς
09-23-2010, 12:54 PM
coolstory, If you call skill memory editing on a version of cabal equivalent to a private server in protection, ill lul if they can even solo ft1 with that gear after not being able to perform 90% of the hacks recorded on NA servers, .

Don' talk like you know everything on forums kids, you just too stupid to figure it out. LOL

sn0wXz
09-23-2010, 12:58 PM
Don' talk like you know everything on forums kids, you just too stupid to figure it out. LOL

Really, Want to explain the packet structure they will have to exploit in order to even dream about performing half of those hacks? Coolstory kid.

You like looking stupid kid?

http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/8120/hmmak.jpg

Go ahead save it before gm deletes my post.

sn0wXz
09-23-2010, 12:59 PM
Double post-

bobbiex7i4
09-23-2010, 01:03 PM
snow,"umad?" Get off the computer dude.Its pathetic seeing you fight about a game online lool(ur probly gonna talk about me talking shiet about the GMs) Yeah,i talked shiet cuz they arent doing their jobs properly :p

AngelScythe
09-23-2010, 01:04 PM
snow,"umad?" Get off the computer dude.Its pathetic seeing you fight about a game online lool(ur probly gonna talk about me talking shiet about the GMs) Yeah,i talked shiet cuz they arent doing their jobs properly :p

he can hack into your computer, so be careful what you are going to say to him

XFearMyBladeX
09-23-2010, 01:05 PM
dang angel u ruin it shhhh >.>