PDA

View Full Version : Aww Matrimoney =(

SoooRite
09-17-2010, 12:36 PM
lol soo that mat still talking about how he soo pro and yet someone paid his way to come to mercury and he btched out? Not suprised since hes still ducking spur and a hell of people for pvp/pk

Still talking about how ppl buy gears? LoL dont get mad at them be mad at BK for not paying u enough to get your own lol just show up on mercury and stop being a little btch or better yet, you can just st fu

and no sweety im not mad just telling you :D

hahahanoobs
09-17-2010, 12:40 PM
hahaha props for getting someone to send u 40bucks. only a retard would send 40bucks to someone they didnt know, you just mad no one sent you 40.

SoooRite
09-17-2010, 12:45 PM
hahaha props for getting someone to send u 40bucks. only a retard would send 40bucks to someone they didnt know, you just mad no one sent you 40.

lol 40bucks? get real anything under 50 is change and i have plenty of money no reason to be mad over? lol Free game and buy gears soo u can call yourself pro haha way over board

SoooRite
09-17-2010, 12:48 PM
and made a alt account just for this thread lol

hahahanoobs
09-17-2010, 12:53 PM
so whast your ign then?

TheKingofTrolls
09-17-2010, 12:54 PM
[QUOTE=hahahanoobs;110134]hahaha props for getting someone to send u 40bucks. only a retard would send 40bucks to someone they didnt know, you just mad no one sent you 4

Yea okay. Perhaps 40 is a lot for you, I can understand where you're coming from, alright. But lets be clear on one thing, he didn't get me to send anything, I said I would in the beginning. I got him to accept the Mercury challenge, I got him to give me his hotmail email address, and since he did both it's only right that I do what I stated. I am a man of my word. Remember that please.

SoooRite
09-17-2010, 12:56 PM
lol jealousrite see all u had to do was ask
but hmm am i from venus or mercury? well oh well

your turn lol

Rage
09-17-2010, 12:57 PM
[QUOTE=hahahanoobs;110134]hahaha props for getting someone to send u 40bucks. only a retard would send 40bucks to someone they didnt know, you just mad no one sent you 4

Yea okay. Perhaps 40 is a lot for you, I can understand where you're coming from, alright. But lets be clear on one thing, he didn't get me to send anything, I said I would in the beginning. I got him to accept the Mercury challenge, I got him to give me his hotmail email address, and since he did both it's only right that I do what I stated. I am a man of my word. Remember that please.

your a fool thats what you are.

SoooRite
09-17-2010, 12:58 PM

lol hes kinda slow wont get all that in multiple sentences o.O

Fishy
09-17-2010, 12:58 PM

It's one thing to be a man of your word and another to give a guy who works at BK more than he makes in a day and is and has stated over and over that he's a scammer >_> besides, the transfer is 43 bucks lol

TheKingofTrolls
09-17-2010, 12:59 PM
[QUOTE=TheKingofTrolls;110151]

your a fool thats what you are.

Sure I'll be a fool. Coward.

hahahanoobs
09-17-2010, 01:01 PM
im a nobody, just thought its funny how ppl give away 40bucks like that LOOLOL

TheKingofTrolls
09-17-2010, 01:02 PM
[QUOTE=TheKingofTrolls;110151]

It's one thing to be a man of your word and another to give a guy who works at BK more than he makes in a day and is and has stated over and over that he's a scammer >_> besides, the transfer is 43 bucks lol

hmmm....I do prefer Burger King over McDonalds. And to be honest, if there wasn't workers like him who took on the shietty jobs for our country, then there wouldn't be people like me with great jobs. And so because of that I should thank him for his hardwork.

TheKingofTrolls
09-17-2010, 01:04 PM
im a nobody, just thought its funny how ppl give away 40bucks like that LOOLOL

Yeah it's an adult thing, I don't expect you to understand yet. Perhaps in a few years when you find out your career field and make good money. Then you'll understand =)

chainlock
09-17-2010, 01:07 PM
Not sure how you sent the money, but with certain companies you can get your money back if the other person didn't hold up their end.

SoooRite
09-17-2010, 01:08 PM
[QUOTE=Fishy;110158]

hmmm....I do prefer Burger King over McDonalds. And to be honest, if there wasn't workers like him who took on the shietty jobs for our country, then there wouldn't be people like me with great jobs. And so because of that I should thank him for his hardwork.

MCDONALDS FTW

AngelScythe
09-17-2010, 01:42 PM
so there is already a fool who sent the 40 dollars to matri paypal account? FAIL!!!!!

Scarface
09-17-2010, 01:50 PM
Not sure how you sent the money, but with certain companies you can get your money back if the other person didn't hold up their end.

You can try and file a complaint with Paypal. You might get the money back. But KOT should have known $40 is alot of money for Matrimoney and he would just keep it. I think he knows he would get wrecked by Spur and a bunch of others from our server. He would rather be known as a coward then get owned and have no bragging rights on the forums.

Sephiroth
09-17-2010, 01:51 PM
Ummm whats the big deal about $40? thats pocket change unless your poor? so you think its alot? He acomplished something, to show how p***y Matri is, and he did. Besides if he works for BK id feel bad and send him a few bucks too, as long i make someone happy, thats what matters ;)

I spend more than that eatting outside in a restaurant with my wife and thats not including tips... so whysomad? ohhh wait... whyallsopoor? o.o

hahahanoobs
09-17-2010, 01:53 PM
if you so rich sephiroth, paypal me 40bucks please thanks

TheTrueOne
09-17-2010, 02:04 PM
if you so rich sephiroth, paypal me 40bucks please thanks

sorry Mat, I mean noob the support a coward fund has already been closed. point proven

hahahanoobs
09-17-2010, 02:05 PM
point proven was u lost 40bucks LOLOLOL

Sephiroth
09-17-2010, 02:11 PM
noob thinks 40$ is alot lol!!! go get a real job noob... oh i mean Matri!!

TheTrueOne
09-17-2010, 02:15 PM
point proven was u lost 40bucks LOLOLOL

point proven u must be Mat aka idiot cause I'm not the one who spotted 40 that would be KOT lol so go facepalm yourself, k kid,

p.s. KOT plz drop another 40 to help this idiot kids education along with Mats

Sephiroth
09-17-2010, 02:16 PM
I think he needed a new BK uniform hat xD

hahahanoobs
09-17-2010, 03:03 PM
either way some noob lost 40bucks HAHAHAH

lentil
09-17-2010, 03:11 PM
No. More like donating to the poor :)

Loki
09-17-2010, 03:26 PM
correct me if im wrong, (which i may be) but from the threads and posts i read and the screenshot of matrimoney agreeing to it if the money was sent, is it not considered a scam or form of scamming if matrimoney used that 40 dollars to purchase something else from the cash shop besides the server transfer?

Scarface
09-17-2010, 03:38 PM
correct me if im wrong, (which i may be) but from the threads and posts i read and the screenshot of matrimoney agreeing to it if the money was sent, is it not considered a scam or form of scamming if matrimoney used that 40 dollars to purchase something else from the cash shop besides the server transfer?

Possibly. Maybe we should all send in a HD ticket and see what EST does.....which I'm guessing would be nothing.

Matrimoney
09-17-2010, 04:05 PM
You can try and file a complaint with Paypal. You might get the money back. But KOT should have known $40 is alot of money for Matrimoney and he would just keep it. I think he knows he would get wrecked by Spur and a bunch of others from our server. He would rather be known as a coward then get owned and have no bragging rights on the forums.

How is taking advantage of someones idiocy being a coward? I could care less about what people think, the fact of the matter is that I ended up getting a troll to send me 40 bucks, no matter what anyone says, I win.

Matrimoney
09-17-2010, 04:06 PM

You think EST will get involved into Paypal matters? You're obviously out of your mind.

TheKingofTrolls
09-17-2010, 04:11 PM
Ummm whats the big deal about $40? thats pocket change unless your poor? so you think its alot? He acomplished something, to show how p***y Matri is, and he did. Besides if he works for BK id feel bad and send him a few bucks too, as long i make someone happy, thats what matters ;)

I spend more than that eatting outside in a restaurant with my wife and thats not including tips... so whysomad? ohhh wait... whyallsopoor? o.o

agreed. I spend more money on my gas than that. The matter of the fact is martimoney is a chicken shiet, coward, end of discussion.

Matrimoney
09-17-2010, 04:13 PM
agreed. I spend more money on my gas than that. The matter of the fact is martimoney is a chicken shiet, coward, end of discussion.

The same thing applies for everyone in Merc who are too scared to come to Venus. :)

Magicammp
09-17-2010, 04:13 PM

you are a retard who sends people money thinking they may go to merc LOLOLOLOl

LILCHAOLAO
09-17-2010, 04:16 PM
Seriously. I wish I would send someone real money. You're an idiot

Matrimoney
09-17-2010, 04:20 PM

He sent me the money knowing it wasn't going to be used on a transfer to try and make me look bad, but it's obviously backfiring and people are paying more attention to the fact that he's a complete I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ing retard for sending someone money and hoping for them to use it what he wants.

TheKingofTrolls
09-17-2010, 04:20 PM
The same thing applies for everyone in Merc who are too scared to come to Venus. :)

Matrimoney you already have proven us right. You're nothing but cheap words.

TheKingofTrolls
09-17-2010, 04:21 PM

That's not the point youngen. Apparently you didn't get the point. You'll see it in my next post.

Matrimoney
09-17-2010, 04:25 PM
That's not the point youngen. Apparently you didn't get the point. You'll see it in my next post.

I could care less what your point is. Doesn't matter who you sent the money to, the outcome would be the exact same for everyone.

Magicammp
09-17-2010, 04:25 PM

What next post the fact that you sent Matt your money and lost it...

hahahanoobs
09-17-2010, 04:34 PM
i want to go to merc tooplease, pay pal me 40bucks pleaseeeeee LOLOLOL, way to throw your money away

TheKingofTrolls
09-17-2010, 04:47 PM
How is taking advantage of someones idiocy being a coward? I could care less about what people think, the fact of the matter is that I ended up getting a troll to send me 40 bucks, no matter what anyone says, I win.

Matrimoney, for the first time, I couldn't agree with you more...

Matrimoney this is what you won from my 40usd

- You won on being the biggest fake in all of Cabal, congratz on making it official now
- You won by proving to the entire cabal community you have no creditability
- You won on proving to everyone just how preditable you are
- You won on proving that Mercury was right about you all along, you are a fake, a liar, a child, a scammer, a coward, and the biggest chicken shiet there is in all of Cabal
- You won by proving that you have no skills, that you're all talk and no walk
- You won by proving that you're not a man of your word
- You won by revealing to everyone how pathetic you really are.

So yes, I'll consider that you won this, because in you winning you proved Mercury's point. I proved you wrong at the cost of 40usd. Good game.

AngelScythe
09-17-2010, 07:12 PM
Matrimoney, for the first time, I couldn't agree with you more...

Matrimoney this is what you won from my 40usd

- You won on being the biggest fake in all of Cabal, congratz on making it official now
- You won by proving to the entire cabal community you have no creditability
- You won on proving to everyone just how preditable you are
- You won on proving that Mercury was right about you all along, you are a fake, a liar, a child, a scammer, a coward, and the biggest chicken shiet there is in all of Cabal
- You won by proving that you have no skills, that you're all talk and no walk
- You won by proving that you're not a man of your word
- You won by revealing to everyone how pathetic you really are.

So yes, I'll consider that you won this, because in you winning you proved Mercury's point. I proved you wrong at the cost of 40usd. Good game.

lolololol you GOT OWNED!!!!!