PDA

View Full Version : [HOT] Matrimoney Wins

TheKingofTrolls
09-17-2010, 04:38 PM
How is taking advantage of someones idiocy being a coward? I could care less about what people think, the fact of the matter is that I ended up getting a troll to send me 40 bucks, no matter what anyone says, I win.

Matrimoney, for the first time, I couldn't agree with you more...

Matrimoney this is what you won from my 40usd

- You won on being the biggest fake in all of Cabal, congratz on making it official now
- You won by proving to the entire cabal community you have no creditability
- You won on proving to everyone just how preditable you are
- You won on proving that Mercury was right about you all along, you are a fake, a liar, a child, a scammer, a coward, and the biggest chicken shiet there is in all of Cabal
- You won by proving that you have no skills, that you're all talk and no walk
- You won by proving that you're not a man of your word
- You won by revealing to everyone how pathetic you really are.

So yes, I'll consider that you won this, because in you winning you proved Mercury's point. I proved you wrong at the cost of 40usd. Good game.

Rage
09-17-2010, 04:40 PM

- You won on being the biggest fake in all of Cabal, congratz on making it official now
- You won on proving that Mercury was right about you all along, you are a fake, a liar, a child, a scammer, a coward, and the biggest chicken shiet there is in all of Cabal

So yes, I'll consider that you won this, because in you winning you proved Mercury's point. I proved you wrong at the cost of 40usd. Good game.

is this your way of justifying in your own mind that it was okay to lose 40 dollars to someone on the internet you don't know?

ihazpie
09-17-2010, 04:40 PM
TLDR:
Matrimoney - scared of merc
TheKingofTrolls - lost $40

Magicammp
09-17-2010, 04:42 PM
TLDR:
Matrimoney - scared of merc
TheKingofTrolls - lost $40
hes not scared of merc he could care less about you people...

Magicammp
09-17-2010, 04:45 PM
And the fact that someone send him money to go there was a real dumb as move..I hope this teaches everyone a leason.. BTW KINGOFTROLLS change ur name to KINGOFDUMBASS

LILCHAOLAO
09-17-2010, 04:45 PM
I agree with Magic. Who gives a crap about Merc

LILCHAOLAO
09-17-2010, 04:48 PM
And the fact that someone send him money to go there was a real dumb as move..I hope this teaches everyone a leason.. BTW KINGOFTROLLS change ur name to KINGOFDUMBASS

+1

Lelouch
09-17-2010, 04:49 PM
he scared.

>.>
09-17-2010, 04:50 PM
I agree with Magic. Who gives a crap about Merc

apparently matrimoney, since he spends his time flaming merc

Magicammp
09-17-2010, 04:54 PM
apparently matrimoney, since he spends his time flaming merc

He Flames everyone in forums including people in venus.....I bet you pretty soon he'll flame me. or one day

Lelouch
09-17-2010, 04:54 PM
He is epically scared of merc, KAKAKAKAAKAKAKAKKAKAKA U I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥Z MENG LOLOL :<

LILCHAOLAO
09-17-2010, 04:55 PM
He already flamed me.

ThisisaForumId
09-17-2010, 04:56 PM
I dunno about you guys, but 40 dollars to me is pretty much chump change

Matrimoney
09-17-2010, 04:56 PM
Would anyone honestly take that 40 dollars and use it on a transfer? I don't need to prove myself to anyone from Mercury, or Venus for that matter. You think it makes me look bad taking the 40 dollars you gave me and not using it on what you WANTED me to use it on? Get real, everyones laughing at how retarded you are for what you did. You're right, 40 dollars is no big deal, which is exactly why I didn't spend it on what you had hoped.

Matrimoney
09-17-2010, 04:57 PM
He Flames everyone in forums including people in venus.....I bet you pretty soon he'll flame me. or one day

youuuuuuu suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkkkk

:)

Lelouch
09-17-2010, 04:58 PM
u just mad cuz if u did come u'd get smashed so hard you'd ragequit scrub, lmk when u get good :<

Matrimoney
09-17-2010, 05:04 PM
u just mad cuz if u did come u'd get smashed so hard you'd ragequit scrub, lmk when u get good :<

see its the trolls like you that ruin forums...the kind that I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ so bad nobody takes anything they say seriously :(

Lelouch
09-17-2010, 05:05 PM
see its the trolls like you that ruin forums...the kind that I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ so bad nobody takes anything they say seriously :(

Im not trolling, you think your on par with anyone on merc? I'd 2 shot your pos wi.

Spur
09-17-2010, 05:07 PM
actually i already knew u would back out and i have told him. they chose to do it anyway cause proving this point > $40. u can post all the achivements u want and no one will care anymore.

Mishon
09-17-2010, 05:15 PM
In real life he won, in cabal he failed.

Matrimoney
09-17-2010, 05:21 PM
actually i already knew u would back out and i have told him. they chose to do it anyway cause proving this point > $40. u can post all the achivements u want and no one will care anymore.

lol, THEY?

What, did people have to pool money together to get 40 bux? Sorry, but my achievements>yours no matter what you do, because I'm legit, unlike yourself.

BTW what point would that be? If you give someone 40 dollars on the internet and if they don't spend it on what you want them to spend it on, they're somehow scared? Sorry, I'm kind of busy enjoying my K-red that I didn't personally pay for, carry on baddie.

Mishon
09-17-2010, 05:22 PM
lol, THEY?

What, did people have to pool money together to get 40 bux? Sorry, but my achievements>yours no matter what you do, because I'm legit, unlike yourself.

I lol'ed.

Matrimoney
09-17-2010, 05:27 PM
I lol'ed.

Do you have anything to prove otherwise?

Don't worry

I'll wait.

chaosomega
09-17-2010, 05:37 PM
y the hell would u pay someone else ur own money for them to transfer? makes no sense

WIpwns
09-17-2010, 05:48 PM
how about david come to venus?
ill send him 40 usd via paypal :D

oh wait he scared

juji550
09-17-2010, 05:50 PM
Um... fuuck Mercury. Now someone give me 40 usd so I can pwn all you guys with my 109 fs. I'll one hit all you guys.

oh btw, just send it to my paypal. (: [email protected]

THXBYE!

Sonic
09-17-2010, 05:52 PM
LoL this game is goin to turn into prostit*tion....i can feel it >xD

just like how ur skank ass mom did

now give me 40bucks so we can pvp

CoconutJuice
09-17-2010, 05:57 PM
where all the good people at?

WIpwns
09-17-2010, 05:59 PM
kingofn.erds wasted 13 mins of his life posting this same sht in every section lololololol

LILCHAOLAO
09-17-2010, 06:05 PM
IM sure anyone would take ur money and ignore you : ]

WIpwns
09-17-2010, 06:06 PM
IM sure anyone would take ur money and ignore you : ]
nice location
i wish i had forc set +4 slotted too :(

NBAFinals2010
09-17-2010, 06:37 PM

Why is Matri so preditable? D:

DaSmexy
09-17-2010, 06:45 PM
lol idk about this thread till now
ROFL pretty funny stuffs :D
but yea just 40 bucks.. only 2 hrs works for me mang not that bad so stop QQ

LILCHAOLAO
09-17-2010, 06:51 PM
nice location
i wish i had forc set +4 slotted too :(

Yeah,me too. =/

WIpwns
09-17-2010, 06:52 PM
nursejoy gets 50 an hour so stop QQ!

AngelScythe
09-17-2010, 06:56 PM
matrimoney, for the first time, i couldn't agree with you more...

matrimoney this is what you won from my 40usd

- you won on being the biggest fake in all of cabal, congratz on making it official now
- you won by proving to the entire cabal community you have no creditability
- you won on proving to everyone just how preditable you are
- you won on proving that mercury was right about you all along, you are a fake, a liar, a child, a scammer, a coward, and the biggest chicken shiet there is in all of cabal
- you won by proving that you have no skills, that you're all talk and no walk
- you won by proving that you're not a man of your word
- you won by revealing to everyone how pathetic you really are.

So yes, i'll consider that you won this, because in you winning you proved mercury's point. I proved you wrong at the cost of 40usd. Good game.

omg you lose $40 roflolololololololololmaoooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Matrimoney
09-17-2010, 06:58 PM
omg you lose $40 roflolololololololololmaoooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and i gained k red board roflrfolrforlfrofllfmflmflmfaooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooo

AngelScythe
09-17-2010, 06:59 PM
and i gained k red board roflrfolrforlfrofllfmflmflmfaooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooo

lololololoololololololololololol hahahahahaha kingoftroll lost his $40 hahahahhahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's why kids should never use credit card over the internet!!!!!!!

SpankyMcMeat
09-17-2010, 07:11 PM
lol idk about this thread till now
ROFL pretty funny stuffs :D

I get that in .01 hours....

TheTrueOne
09-17-2010, 07:11 PM

yep, Marti u proved to be a coward, is this suppose to be a surprise to KOT? u think u actually fooled anyone Mat? KOT knew u were probably going to back out anyways like I said 40 bucks is like droping a nickel to em and u just happened to pick it up and it obviously it made your month lol, your words from before and now for certain and in the future as all of merc now vag nos as well is full of hot air congratz on proving me right.........

coward

Matrimoney
09-17-2010, 07:12 PM
yep, Marti proved to be a coward, is this suppose to be a surprise to KOT? u think u actually fooled anyone Mat? KOT knew u were probably going to back out anyways like I said 40 bucks is like droping a nickel to em and u just happened to pick it up and it obviously made your month lol, your words from before and now for certain and in the future as all of merc now vag nos as well is full of hot air? congratz on proving me right.........

coward

the only thing people will remember is me getting 40 bux for freeeeee looolol

AngelScythe
09-17-2010, 07:14 PM
yep, Marti u proved to be a coward, is this suppose to be a surprise to KOT? u think u actually fooled anyone Mat? KOT knew u were probably going to back out anyways like I said 40 bucks is like droping a nickel to em and u just happened to pick it up and it obviously made your month lol, your words from before and now for certain and in the future as all of merc now vag nos as well is full of hot air congratz on proving me right.........

coward

being a coward IS MUCH BETTER THAN BEING A TOTAL IDIOTIC FAILURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You lost $40, face your fate!!!!!!

syndrah
09-17-2010, 07:16 PM
Would anyone honestly take that 40 dollars and use it on a transfer? I don't need to prove myself to anyone from Mercury, or Venus for that matter. You think it makes me look bad taking the 40 dollars you gave me and not using it on what you WANTED me to use it on? Get real, everyones laughing at how retarded you are for what you did. You're right, 40 dollars is no big deal, which is exactly why I didn't spend it on what you had hoped.

see why do you gotta be a now people are gonna be raging and trolling on you. all you had to do is xfer to merc for a damn day. but no you couldnt do that, now i gotta put up with bullsht topics such as "matri scured" and sht like that.

ing piece of useless eating pleb

AngelScythe
09-17-2010, 07:19 PM
see why do you gotta be a now people are gonna be raging and trolling on you. all you had to do is xfer to merc for a damn day. but no you couldnt do that, now i gotta put up with bullsht topics such as "matri scured" and sht like that.

in resume, someone try to call matri to come to merc.

then an idiot sent cash to matri because he thinks matri will come to merc.

matri keep the cash. WIN!

TheTrueOne
09-17-2010, 07:20 PM
being a coward IS MUCH BETTER THAN BEING A TOTAL IDIOTIC FAILURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You lost $40, face your fate!!!!!!

ty for admitting your buddy is a coward.... and ty for being that idiotic failure u just mentioned because I didn't give ya boy Mat 40 idiot thats KOT, moron learn to read, wth happened to reading rainbow these kids cant read, cant pay attention, and somehow think 40 bux means something to KOT other than entertainment to prove the fool is a certified

coward so ty for proving my point idiot

TheTrueOne
09-17-2010, 07:24 PM
the only thing people will remember is me getting 40 bux for freeeeee looolol

yea thats all they'll remember........ in your own mind...

coward, u scarred sukafish

AngelScythe
09-17-2010, 07:24 PM
ty for admitting your buddy is a coward.... and ty for being that idiotic failure u just mentioned because I didn't give ya boy Mat 40 idiot thats KOT, moron learn to read, wth happened to reading rainbow these kids cant read, cant pay attention, and somehow think 40 bux means something to KOT other than entertainment to prove the fool is a certified

coward so ty for proving my point idiot

you are the moron that can't read lmao

stop trying to win, QQing won't hurt you

TheTrueOne
09-17-2010, 07:32 PM
you are the moron that can't read lmao

stop trying to win, QQing won't hurt you

how u figure that one moron? I wasn't the one who fronted the coward so u were WRONG idiot but I guess thats to hard for a kid like u to understand so go ahead and facepalm yourself for me then quit qq to me cause I wont give u and that coward a kleenex for showing he's a coward just like u said

a coward !

Matrimoney
09-17-2010, 07:33 PM
how u figure that one moron? I wasn't the one who fronted the coward so u were WRONG idiot but I guess thats to hard for a kid like u to understand so go ahead and facepalm yourself for me then quit qq to me cause I wont give u and that coward a kleenex for showing he's a coward just like u said

im xfering to merc k?

but first......

brb, polishing my k-red ur boyfriend paid for.

TheTrueOne
09-17-2010, 07:36 PM
im xfering to merc k?

but first......

brb, polishing my k-red ur boyfriend paid for.

lol idk what u do man,everyone no's your scarred of merc period and did this to avoid embarassment which was probably the right choice for u, a aka flamer to go out like a bich, well done indeed.

MyForumIsFISHIN
09-17-2010, 07:39 PM
Shiney. shoulda just used it for real life stuff,like chris,he was gunna use it for condoms and snacks and bang a hot chick.

Or maybe a new video card that he wanted tang to buy him.

Rage
09-17-2010, 07:41 PM
Shiney. shoulda just used it for real life stuff,like chris,he was gunna use it for condoms and snacks and bang a hot chick.

lol who uses condoms.

TheTrueOne
09-17-2010, 07:42 PM
lol who uses condoms.

guess u have aids from taking it from Marti get yourself checked

LILCHAOLAO
09-17-2010, 07:42 PM
lol idk what u do man,everyone no's your scarred of merc period and did this to avoid embarassment which was probably the right choice for u, a aka flamer to go out like a bich, well done indeed.

I think Merc is just scared of Venus. How about you come over here instead of trash talkin.

Rage
09-17-2010, 07:43 PM
guess u have aids

i don't have anal se.x with men sorry.

SpankyMcMeat
lol who uses condoms.

pull out before you cum out. lulz...

TheTrueOne
i don't have anal se.x with men sorry.

not what Marti says

MyForumIsFISHIN
09-17-2010, 07:45 PM
not what Marti says

ill merge with you big boy

Ya that's what he said.

SpankyMcMeat
09-17-2010, 07:46 PM
ya that's what he said.

lol

TheTrueOne
09-17-2010, 07:48 PM
I think Merc is just scared of Venus. How about you come over here instead of trash talkin.

y should I when yall aka Marti started talking trash, accepted to come to merc, proved to be trash by backing out?so y should I trust trash and do u a favor when your coward of a rep cant keep his?

TheTrueOne
09-17-2010, 07:49 PM
Ya that's what he said.

lol ownt

AngelScythe
09-17-2010, 07:53 PM
lol so poor ownage

silver2020
09-17-2010, 08:48 PM
in resume, someone try to call matri to come to merc.

then an idiot sent cash to matri because he thinks matri will come to merc.

matri keep the cash. WIN!

sounds like your riding matri .

Mishon
09-17-2010, 09:07 PM
Both of them failed in my eyes, one idiot loses 40 bucks, and the other idiot spends it on cabal.

AngelScythe
09-17-2010, 09:18 PM
both of them failed in my eyes, one idiot loses 40 bucks, and the other idiot spends it on cabal.

finally someone has a good point of view!! Lolololololl!!!

>.>
09-17-2010, 09:34 PM

You can apply that to matri too.