PDA

View Full Version : Hello fellow Cabal players! An old player returns!? Which class?

EvolutionarySleeper
09-19-2010, 03:19 PM
Hello, nice to be here. I remember hearing about Cabal coming to the U.S. when my friend told me about it. Signed up and luckily I got into the Beta!

I chose the Force Archer. After seeing BMII and Terragrace I couldn't resist honestly. But at that time my PC was garbage, I had very, very low FPS that I couldn't even combo, and each step would actually be one frame. Sometimes less in highly populated areas...

Not knowing that BMII isn't used very frequently, I was kinda disappointed in the FA because it just felt like a side kick character. Solely there for healing in parties and mobbing. I couldn't beat people in duels (probably because I couldn't combo) and I wasn't a fan of using noob skills (cannons/lances) to win when I worked hard to get higher skills.

Looking at the characters on the site, FB and Warrior look so awesome but having played my friends FB I wasn't too impressed. Tried FS a bit, they're probably the most overpowered (especially if you make them magic/buffs) but I didn't feel fully happy with this class either.

I'm getting a Laptop so I can actually run this game, so I'm wondering, what classes do you reccommend? I like FA, I think they're cool but once in the higher levels it's confusing. I'd like to go Light FA but then Terragrace and Forcium becomes obsolete which saddens me. Sorry for the long post, just curious what's different from long ago when I first started and how the characters have been changed ;)

Thanks for all and any input,

LethalH
09-19-2010, 03:24 PM
http://www.ilovemeow.com/img/1162662486-1162655635163.b.jpg

RUN WHILE YOU CAN

HEAD TO THE HILLS OF AION OR BOI

IT'S DEAD, DEEEAAD

Rowe
09-19-2010, 04:34 PM
BL is fun and so is WA....

but if you like FA the higher lvls are not confusing actually more fun. and when in BM2 FA has enough skills to use while in BM2 to make them effective.

XFearMyBladeX
09-19-2010, 08:01 PM
dont go fb.with update classes got antidebuffs buffs. soo root/hard luck doesnt work and now with mp runes mana freeze is pretty much useless.fb still can root wiz but wiz got amp buff so that means fb dead ..... fa are awesome right now

MaiPei
09-20-2010, 12:10 PM
Hello, nice to be here. I remember hearing about Cabal coming to the U.S. when my friend told me about it. Signed up and luckily I got into the Beta!

I chose the Force Archer. After seeing BMII and Terragrace I couldn't resist honestly. But at that time my PC was garbage, I had very, very low FPS that I couldn't even combo, and each step would actually be one frame. Sometimes less in highly populated areas...

Not knowing that BMII isn't used very frequently, I was kinda disappointed in the FA because it just felt like a side kick character. Solely there for healing in parties and mobbing. I couldn't beat people in duels (probably because I couldn't combo) and I wasn't a fan of using noob skills (cannons/lances) to win when I worked hard to get higher skills.

Looking at the characters on the site, FB and Warrior look so awesome but having played my friends FB I wasn't too impressed. Tried FS a bit, they're probably the most overpowered (especially if you make them magic/buffs) but I didn't feel fully happy with this class either.

I'm getting a Laptop so I can actually run this game, so I'm wondering, what classes do you reccommend? I like FA, I think they're cool but once in the higher levels it's confusing. I'd like to go Light FA but then Terragrace and Forcium becomes obsolete which saddens me. Sorry for the long post, just curious what's different from long ago when I first started and how the characters have been changed ;)

Thanks for all and any input,

sWIZ or mBL FOR SURE. cant go wrong there!!