PDA

View Full Version : Hello all

Chevon
09-21-2010, 03:16 PM
Hello Cabal community, my name is chevon and I am a Student at Transit Tech High, I am currently studying Flash Web Building, and Graphics design in Photoshop CS5.
Over the summer I have learned, HTML,CSS,XML,JAVA,JAVASCRIPT,VISUAL BASICS, and a little bit of C++, still working on that but I think that all theses languages are fun in different ways.

All I just want to really say is thanks for having me and am just introduction myself to the community.

LethalH
09-21-2010, 03:31 PM
want me to draw you something in ms paint

Chevon
09-21-2010, 03:37 PM

lol..like what, am currently working on a sig for myself on the forums and a avatar

LethalH
09-21-2010, 03:40 PM
lol..like what, am currently working on a sig for myself on the forums and a avatar

here look i drew a sped muffin as an example, ask and ill try my best

http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt211/WiII_photos/spedmuffin-1.png

Rage
09-21-2010, 03:47 PM
Hello Cabal community, my name is chevon and I am a Student at Transit Tech High, I am currently studying Flash Web Building, and Graphics design in Photoshop CS5.
Over the summer I have learned, HTML,CSS,XML,JAVA,JAVASCRIPT,VISUAL BASICS, and a little bit of C++, still working on that but I think that all theses languages are fun in different ways.

All I just want to really say is thanks for having me and am just introduction myself to the community.

i'm taking a java programming class right now and i fuc.king hate it.

Chevon
09-21-2010, 04:21 PM

I know java can be a pain but it's very useful when you look at it, the first year I started to learn it, I did not want to go to that class, but when I found out what it can be use for and how much it's need, I feel in love with it.

Rasecx
09-21-2010, 04:30 PM

lol so am i actually. I kinda like it, all my projects have been successful till now XD

Took visual basic 2years ago. Cake programming

Rage
09-21-2010, 04:31 PM
I know java can be a pain but it's very useful when you look at it, the first year I started to learn it, I did not want to go to that class, but when I found out what it can be use for and how much it's need, I feel in love with it.

i hate it with a burning passion. and i never want to do it again.

WIpwns
09-21-2010, 04:55 PM

fix ur sig

Rage
09-21-2010, 06:45 PM

unicorn plox.

Sonic
09-21-2010, 06:51 PM
lol..like what

s

bored2010
09-21-2010, 07:06 PM
sonic is the I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥y

lolwut
09-21-2010, 07:17 PM
he kno c++ he soon code bot for game :)

lolwut
09-21-2010, 07:19 PM
u just sayin

lolwut
09-21-2010, 07:22 PM
he just sayin

lolwut
09-21-2010, 07:25 PM
i love u too, i just saying

lolwut
09-21-2010, 07:26 PM
i c u 2moro!!!!! <3

Magicammp
09-21-2010, 10:13 PM

I hated it also

Sigh
09-21-2010, 10:19 PM
Took it last year...hated it too xD

Rage
09-22-2010, 12:59 PM
yeah i have no clue what the fuc.k im doing.

Engsoc
09-22-2010, 01:01 PM

lol java is easy cause u kno what u doin wrong xD

Rage
09-22-2010, 01:26 PM
lol java is easy cause u kno what u doin wrong xD

i seriously have no fu.cking clue what to do. my teacher throws hw at us without telling us shi/t. this is an example of what i have to do. i suppose it's super easy but i don't know what the fu.ck to do. i am learning to hate java with a burning passion and want this class to be over already.

Ask the user to enter an integer and then read and store the results in a variable. Use the Scanner nextInt() method.
Use the methods in the Integer class to print the value of the variable in binary, octal and hexadecimal. You'll need to look them up the appropriate methods in the Javadocs.
Print the maximum and minimum integer values by using the constants defined in the Integer class.
Now, ask the user to enter two integers. Read and store the input in a pair of String variables, using the next() method. Then, convert the Strings to ints, add them together and print the results. Use concatenation, but do not format the output numbers.

Chevon
09-23-2010, 04:02 PM
i seriously have no fu.cking clue what to do. my teacher throws hw at us without telling us shi/t. this is an example of what i have to do. i suppose it's super easy but i don't know what the fu.ck to do. i am learning to hate java with a burning passion and want this class to be over already.

Ask the user to enter an integer and then read and store the results in a variable. Use the Scanner nextInt() method.
Use the methods in the Integer class to print the value of the variable in binary, octal and hexadecimal. You'll need to look them up the appropriate methods in the Javadocs.
Print the maximum and minimum integer values by using the constants defined in the Integer class.
Now, ask the user to enter two integers. Read and store the input in a pair of String variables, using the next() method. Then, convert the Strings to ints, add them together and print the results. Use concatenation, but do not format the output numbers.

Why that's something, you really got it hard, but most Java teachers are hard, the one that I had in order for me to get into his class, I had to take a writing test about tabs and code and what not, that was the hardest part.

Lethalx
09-23-2010, 04:11 PM
unicorn plox.

delivard.

http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt211/WiII_photos/unicorn.png

next

Wacarnolds
09-23-2010, 04:11 PM
I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ thats a win sig right there son

[GM] DaisY
09-30-2010, 05:35 AM
Welcome :)

AeonNathan
09-30-2010, 05:36 AM
Welcome

Havoc
09-30-2010, 05:37 AM
hello chevon~

i remember doing visual basic when i was 13, and ive been doing freelance web designing for local businesses since i was 16... so it looks like we have a lot in common.

btw html is not a language, but a markup code.

nice to meet you chev :)