PDA

View Full Version : Can We At Least Come To A Compormise Cabal?

LostYourMind
09-22-2010, 12:38 PM
While you all are brainstorming with the merger, can you add a few more ideas in the mix?

A few key changes with content in game, can turn this game around and make a lot of people happy.

Crafting- If you won't change the drop rate on the clean slotted items we need, can you at least change it where we can use + slotted pieces too? Shouldn't be much in programming and sure would help us poor crafters out there. Because if we happen to craft a good piece, we would be plussing it back up anyways. Your fail rate would still keep it balanced.

Also give us a set item for a catalyst for the crit rate, etc. we need in making proofs would be great. That random crap turns away a lot of future crafters. You are welcome to look at my accounts and see how many proofs I've been sitting on for a few years if you don't believe me. lol It's not from lack of trying, it's the materials and fail rates that are killing crafting, and I'm a farmer. Trust me I tried so many times to pass. Waste a perfectly good slotted piece with 2 force core highs and have it ruined because it was wrong slot and I can't use it.

Mission War- You need to give builders their due respect back, and give them points for building and taking the time out and at least helping in war. Try to encourage some sort of teamwork in there and make it fun again. War is so boring now because everyone is wanting to farm points.

Also change it to where a side can't call till everyone on that side has their points would be great too. Too many not getting their points, because war is over to fast.
(That happens a lot when the hackers go unchecked, and they have been going strong for months now.)

Drop Rates- Keep them the same in all the maps including the war maps. After Undead Ground it's horrible.

Merg's Ring Quest also is a huge problem. That needs to drop for anyone that runs that quest the first time. That was so wrong to dangle that above our heads only to take it back. People are already upset about a few issues and you go and do that? You need brownie points bad, and this would be a place to start too.

Side note: This game sets up a player till osm easy. Shineguard, etc. above used to drop reasonable till you took it out of VC. ( The one piece of sg or tg that might happen to drop doesn't count. We used to get 4 -5 pieces a run. ) Is there any place is this game that drops forcium like osm drops in Undead Ground? Or does this game leave the player wide opened to fend for themselves?

This game needs to get fun again. Because lately more and more each day, it's becoming more of a chore then anything.

Havoc
09-23-2010, 05:11 AM
aw man.. you have no idea how much harder passing titanium was on the original crafting system...

i totally agree on the mission wars in relations to builders getting points.

cronic21
09-23-2010, 05:25 AM
GMs do not care, learn this now and give up. u think drop rate is bad now? wait till merger with hundreds more ppl.

think bout derk...1 of the few things in game that drop good items, and spawns 1x every few hours in a game of hundreds of ppl needing the drops.

gl even seeing a boss after merg.

and talking bout crafting, it wouldnt b so bad if u didnt have to craft 1000 times to lvl it. .06 per craft is ridiculous. lets make 1000 items that no1 wants or needs...good plan.

Magicammp
09-23-2010, 05:27 AM
GMs do not care, learn this now and give up. u think drop rate is bad now? wait till merger with hundreds more ppl.

think bout derk...1 of the few things in game that drop good items, and spawns 1x every few hours in a game of hundreds of ppl needing the drops.

gl even seeing a boss after merg.

or any other boss...

LILCHAOLAO
09-23-2010, 06:17 AM
Mission War- NO! Building is on the ridiculous side. Noobs sit in the whole war wasting their money to try and get Bringer

realowner
09-23-2010, 08:59 AM
havoc u get points for building if u use alz

Nanjirou
09-23-2010, 09:02 AM
Omg man you cry so much.

Havoc
09-23-2010, 10:10 AM
it used to be that the amp required for passing proof had to be exactly 2%. you couldnt have any amp higher or lower than 2%, and of course it had to be +0 (although + wasnt really an issue since you could just fail on going to +7)

so after you get through slotting the gear with right slot, you'd have to go through crafting the right amp, which was about 1/5 chance.. and then, proof, which had a ridiculously high fail rate.

i was the first one on na i think (if not, definitely for venus) to get to osmium, it was a painful process... and lo and behold, my anger when they made the process so much easier.

Αμφικτυονίς
09-23-2010, 12:41 PM
Yeah right. We all know QQ on forums will force ESTsoft to change the game. It totally works.

Drew
09-23-2010, 03:58 PM
it used to be that the amp required for passing proof had to be exactly 2%.
this is the only thing that changed. now it's at least the required % and not "exactly' anymore. Other than that, the rest remains. hardly 'so much easier'

so after you get through slotting the gear with right slot
the most frustrating part. hence, if you read the op's suggestion --- provide a catalyst for the required stats (like lv1) and don't just leave it to (fail) chance (as lv2 randoms are)

.. and then, proof, which had a ridiculously high fail rate.
afaik, it's the same fail rate. Never made it any better.

and lo and behold, my anger when they made the process so much easier.
as i said, they didnt make it "so much easier".

Lethalx
09-23-2010, 04:00 PM
ESt doesn't compromise, they put out good gear in the cash shop and ruin the game. Just so everyone will shut up for a few weeks.

Havoc
09-23-2010, 04:22 PM
this is the only thing that changed. now it's at least the required % and not "exactly' anymore. Other than that, the rest remains. hardly 'so much easier'

lol, you can only say that because you havent gone through it. having 1/6 of a chance to get the right craft in itself was incredibly hard, and normally it would take about 4-5 tries at the proof to pass it. giving you the chance to make proof with required % made it so that you're at least 1/2 chance of getting a proofable item. (1/6 vs 1/2) + cabal luck = rage.

Drew
09-23-2010, 05:08 PM
lol, you can only say that because you havent gone through it.
oh now u know me huh, lol ok that one also didn't change --- your 'know it all' attitude lol from way back ogp.
Easier in the sense of your math, i'll give that to you, yeah, but it's still pretty much bullpoo to say they made it 'so much easier' because as I said, all other aspects of the process remain.

Havoc
09-23-2010, 05:10 PM
no way, its so much easier. i guess you didnt see the explosion of people suddenly passing titanium when they implemented the change, hahaha. im not trying to be a know-it-all, im simply stating a fact. if you create a new character and go through the game again, its not an exaggeration to say this game is 10x easier.

i bet you werent even here when the game used to have storyline quest bosses that would two shot you, huh?

only difference in our argument is yours is a theory and mine is through an actual observation. if i sounded arrogant, it only means you felt threatened by how true my argument was because i have no intentions of sounding like a jerk.

Nanjirou
09-25-2010, 10:18 AM
You can't farm gates to get bringer. LostYourMind you obviously don't know what you're talking about.

Lelouch
09-25-2010, 01:22 PM
G.ms don't care about the game they just want money, if you have not realized this yet, then you've lost.