PDA

View Full Version : Cabal Global greetings

fantasion
09-23-2010, 02:22 PM
yes there are hackers in cabal global, in fact 80% of players do hack however there are still 20% of those players who play legit. FYI even with all these noob hackers with speed hack the items they got still lacking than those in Cabal NA. I see you guys have a lot of +9 +11 where as global dont. Also hacking doesnt mean you get good items if you have poor luck. It is not easy to get forcium amp armor, there are only 5-8 people in the server who own a piece of forcium amp armor.

I have videos of some hackers in cabal global but the question is when server merge will they get to re-name character? or there will be a new server separate for global players?
And if it is a new server, those super hacker in cabal global will be gods since there are no NA players who challenge them =]

RebornSAZUZAKI
09-23-2010, 03:20 PM
if theres a mercury/venus server there, they will be simply merged on the server they correspond. if they got a different server (jupiter,mars so on..) they prolly have their own server.

Matrimoney
09-23-2010, 03:22 PM
soooo..in other words globals gonna be bringin us some epic items since they hacked ft2 yes yes?

Magicammp
09-23-2010, 03:24 PM
They better make sure they dont hack or theyll be banned... i dont need them Q.Q all over these forums

jimbo
09-23-2010, 03:33 PM
soooo..in other words globals gonna be bringin us some epic items since they hacked ft2 yes yes?

xD need more eoX+8 eppys

WIpwns
09-23-2010, 04:30 PM
xD need more eoX+8 eppys

they dont have any

Havoc
09-23-2010, 04:34 PM
i would imagine estsoft will gift everyone would a rename card for the server transfer. that's what aion did.

Berserk_Fury
09-23-2010, 07:22 PM
yes there are hackers in cabal global, in fact 80% of players do hack however there are still 20% of those players who play legit. FYI even with all these noob hackers with speed hack the items they got still lacking than those in Cabal NA. I see you guys have a lot of +9 +11 where as global dont. Also hacking doesnt mean you get good items if you have shytty luck. It is not easy to get forcium amp armor, there are only 5-8 people in the server who own a piece of forcium amp armor.

I have videos of some hackers in cabal global but the question is when server merge will they get to re-name character? or there will be a new server separate for global players?
And if it is a new server, those super hacker in cabal global will be gods since there are no NA players who challenge them =]

Just an FYI, in the past upgrade, all the gear up to sig that was +7 went +9. All forcium that was +6 went +8, all forcium that was +7 went +11. So when global transfers over they will have +8 and +11 gear as well.

fantasion
09-24-2010, 04:10 AM
the only epic items cabal global have are bof+6, bof+7 which i see is lacking in NA. some of those super hackers have loaded themselves with bof+6, bof+7 which they will be releasing into NA when the merge comes, making them multi-billionnaire lol

ohh one other thing, what's the different between key of chaos 6, and miracle key 5?? why such different in prices?? why is miracle key 5 so expensive??

Spur
09-24-2010, 04:18 AM
the only epic items cabal global have are bof+6, bof+7 which i see is lacking in NA. some of those super hackers have loaded themselves with bof+6, bof+7 which they will be releasing into NA when the merge comes, making them multi-billionnaire lol

ohh one other thing, what's the different between key of chaos 6, and miracle key 5?? why such different in prices?? why is miracle key 5 so expensive??

since bof+7s are coming 2slotted forcy and magic amp runes must be coming as well

MamaMiaYoe
09-24-2010, 04:37 AM
Mars, Jupiter, Saturn and Neptune servers will come out.

LILCHAOLAO
09-24-2010, 06:25 AM
You ppl act like anything is confirmed -.-

Berserk_Fury
09-24-2010, 06:56 AM

Miracle keys have been taken out of the drop rate and the cash shop. The old CA is getting taken out of the game soon so the only way to run it is if you have keys saved up from before. That is why miracle keys are so expensive. Keys of chaos are for the new party dungeon CA which is kinda bad.

LILCHAOLAO
09-24-2010, 06:58 AM
New CA drops are p'sos

Rastan
09-24-2010, 07:11 AM

Doubtful,sounds like the new global players will get a quick lesson in supply and demand

Spur
09-24-2010, 07:16 AM
Miracle keys have been taken out of the drop rate and the cash shop. The old CA is getting taken out of the game soon so the only way to run it is if you have keys saved up from before. That is why miracle keys are so expensive. Keys of chaos are for the new party dungeon CA which is kinda bad.

but once they announce perm removal u will see all the keys that havent sold poof lol

GoughGhan
09-24-2010, 07:23 AM

Doubtful,sounds like the new global players will get a quick lesson in supply and demand

Agreed. Especially if they put them all out at once......what you want 600m for those? haha your only getting 40m.