PDA

View Full Version : Learn2Bm2

Pages : 1 [2]

WIpwns
10-04-2010, 12:36 PM
lol? if you are able to cast more edc/sc then you cant cast the same number of cannons that he can

too bad cannons has much less dps than edc/sc during bm2:(

Spur
10-04-2010, 12:37 PM
Level 20 EDC damage output is 30K for 85 seconds. (7 casts)
Level 9 EDC damage output is 59K for 85 seconds. (17 casts)

The only reason his damage is higher in these 17 casts is due to an additional 10 filler skills which he needs to add to surpass my damage. Saying lvl 20 > lvl 9 is wrong. Saying lvl 20 + 10 skills > lvl 9 is correct.

thank you do u not know this was wat we were proving for the last 3 pages? u just proved ureself a lvl 20 edc is better for bm2 than a lvl 9

RatzaTM
10-04-2010, 12:44 PM
thank you do u not know this was wat we were proving for the last 3 pages? u just proved ureself a lvl 20 edc is better for bm2 than a lvl 9

How can you compare 7 skills with 17 ?
Level 20 EDC is better for BM2, only when fillers are taken into consideration, which YOU ARE NOT TAKING IN YOUR COMPARISON when you say lvl 20 is better than lvl 9. That's wrong.

Level 20 + 10 fillers (TOGETHER) is better than level 9 (ALONE), that I can agree on, and then you must agree that this is the only time when your BM is better than mine, for 15 seconds of total BM, when you cast lvl 20 + filler (4 x lvl20/filler + 4 x 2 cannons). For the other 70 seconds, my BM becomes stronger and outdamages yours.

WHEN YOU SAY LVL 20 EDC IS BETTER FOR BM2 THAN A LEVEL 9, THAT IS NOT CORRECT ! YOU HAVE TO REMEMBER TO ADD THE 10 FILLER SKILLS WHICH MAKE YOUR LVL 20 DAMAGE OUTPUT BETTER THAN LEVEL 9, OTHERWISE LVL 20 WILL NEVER BE BETTER IN TERMS OF TOTAL DAMAGE OUTPUT WITHIN A BM THAN LEVEL 9, BECAUSE LEVEL 20 ALONE DEALS A TOTAL OF 30K DAMAGE, LEVEL 9 DEALS A TOTAL DAMAGE OF 59K, AND THE FILLERS (WHICH HELP YOU EXCEED MY DAMAGE) DEAL 30K, RESULTING IN 30 + 30 > 59, WHICH IS TRUE. SAYING ONLY LVL 20 > LVL 9 MEANS THAT YOU CLAIM THAT 30 > 59, WHICH WILL NEVER HAPPEN. GOT IT IDIOTA ?

Spur
10-04-2010, 12:50 PM
haha look who got proven wrong and started raging.

RatzaTM
10-04-2010, 12:51 PM
lol? if you are able to cast more edc/sc then you cant cast the same number of cannons that he can

What makes you think that I can't ? I just proved to you that I do, look at the pic. And I was talking about cannons/lances which can reach the same dmg as my comp / gm, not any cannons (meaning LC + Stone + Fire, not Aqua and Light Lance)

@Spur : That's it, you fvcking ignorant. Die with your retardness, I'm out. Someone please ban me from this stupidity. If you can't fvcking understand proper math, that IS NOT my fault. Go show this to your fu.ckin teachers so they can beat the crap out of you for giving money to pass highschool. Jesus Christ ... can't believe I actually thought you would fvcking understand anything that I wrote here. No wonder people laugh at you man, you're a f.uckin joke, tested and proven.

Everyone tells you me and LastHour are right, you're the only that says otherwise. When a whole forum tells you you're retar.ded, go to sleep man and embrace the truth. I'm out, screw this shiet. You can have him and keep him, I want no part of this retar.dness.

Spur
10-04-2010, 12:58 PM
Everyone tells you me and LastHour are right, you're the only that says otherwise.

i guess u havent been on this forum enough. who has agreed with u on this edc thing so far except the trolls? name one

RatzaTM
10-04-2010, 01:10 PM
i guess u havent been on this forum enough. who has agreed with u on this edc thing so far except the trolls? name one

So everyone that accepts the truth via proven mathematics is a troll, and whoever can't understand mathematics (you and a few others) is right in his claims ? Grand ... just grand.
You're really something .... I hope you're one of your kind.

SOmeone please report my posts, I don't believe I have an option to delete my forum account. I'm forever sorry to have met such stupid person, made my IQ lower by 20 just by reading his crap. I am now at 120.

Rage
10-04-2010, 01:15 PM
So everyone that accepts the truth via proven mathematics is a troll, and whoever can't understand mathematics (you and a few others) is right in his claims ? Grand ... just grand.
You're really something .... I hope you're one of your kind.

SOmeone please report my posts, I don't believe I have an option to delete my forum account. I'm forever sorry to have met such stupid person, made my IQ lower by 20 just by reading his crap. I am now at 120.

his ego is too big that he'll never admit he's wrong. everyone knows your right man don't even bother trying to tell him different he'll just make something else up. he makes outlandish claims that are always false.

MostRighteous
10-04-2010, 01:28 PM
Level 20 EDC is better for BM2, only when fillers are taken into consideration, which YOU ARE NOT TAKING IN YOUR COMPARISON when you say lvl 20 is better than lvl 9. That's wrong.

isnt that what spur has been saying all this time?

Spur
10-04-2010, 01:28 PM

ty are we gonna tally who gets more support now ratza?

ihottiewitch
10-04-2010, 01:29 PM
This is funny when RatzaTM was talking about the overall damage given out in a single BM2, and Spur was talking about EDC itself.

RatzaTM was correct about everything. I like your statistics when you explain about % critical rate is the probability percentage. Every hit has its chance of criting or not criting.

Spur was correct about the part that Lv20 EDC > Lv9 EDC, but when you say Lv20 EDC > LV9 EDC in BM2 you are wrong. I've been completely proven that you are a troll :). You ignored every RatzaTM's post to kept saying about your Lv20 EDC. I guess you didn't even read everything in his post. You missed every conclusion of RatzaTM's post.

ihottiewitch
10-04-2010, 01:40 PM

Bold the second part. lol!

MostRighteous
10-04-2010, 01:55 PM
This is funny when RatzaTM was talking about the overall damage given out in a single BM2, and Spur was talking about EDC itself.

RatzaTM was correct about everything. I like your statistics when you explain about % critical rate is the probability percentage. Every hit has its chance of criting or not criting.

Spur was correct about the part that Lv20 EDC > Lv9 EDC, but when you say Lv20 EDC > LV9 EDC in BM2 you are wrong. I've been completely proven that you are a troll :). You ignored every RatzaTM's post to kept saying about your Lv20 EDC. I guess you didn't even read everything in his post. You missed every conclusion of RatzaTM's post.

Bold the second part. lol!

it doesnt really matter because you said yourself that spur was right that lvl 20 edc>lvl 9. razta also stated himself that lvl 20 edc is better for bm2 when fillers are taken into consideration. so bolding both parts would make no difference

both were talking about total damage given in a single bm2, but they chose to take edc and compare lvl 9 to 20. razta proved spur right in doing so

ihottiewitch
10-04-2010, 02:09 PM
it doesnt really matter because you said yourself that spur was right that lvl 20 edc>lvl 9. razta also stated himself that lvl 20 edc is better for bm2 when fillers are taken into consideration. so bolding both parts would make no difference

both were talking about total damage given in a single bm2, but they chose to take edc and compare lvl 9 to 20. razta proved spur right in doing so

No, I only see RatzaTM did the bold part, Spur didn't. And referring to RatzaTM evidence, here is the picture that compares RatzaTM's and Spur's damage output. Notice the colored numbers.

http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/1695/86365448.jpg

Spur
10-04-2010, 02:10 PM
i guess to u guys a picture is worth 1000 words so here it is

http://i54.tinypic.com/j0iec7.jpg

purely lvl 20edc vs lvl 9edc. u will see absolutely no unfairness of skills cast. u will notice the only difference is lvl 9 got 10 more edc casts while the lvl 20 got junk lightning lances / chain explosions yet lvl 20 is still superior

Matrimoney
10-04-2010, 02:24 PM

purely lvl 20edc vs lvl 9edc. u will see absolutely no unfairness of skills cast. u will notice the only difference is lvl 9 got 10 more edc casts while the lvl 20 got junk lightning lances / chain explosions yet lvl 20 is still superior

We go from having 3 skills at 9 or 12 to having ONLY edc switched to 9? How desperate are you to go from that to this? honestly....

ihottiewitch
10-04-2010, 02:32 PM

I think RatzaTM's SC and AF are not lv20 though because in his table, SC has 17 casts and AF has 8 casts while in your table SC and AF are lv20.

chainlock
10-04-2010, 02:40 PM
How come you use chain explosion instead of acid trap, I'm guessing that calculator doesn't have the hp down on it, and why are you guys still doing 100 casts? We don't get off 100 casts without extending.

Spur
10-04-2010, 02:43 PM
I think RatzaTM's SC and AF are not lv20 though because in his table, SC has 17 casts and AF has 8 casts while in your table SC and AF are lv20.

ratza would understand wat im doing. we are only comparing edc now so everything else must be the same and constant so he can actually see y lvl 20 edc > lvl 9 edc

Matrimoney
10-04-2010, 02:49 PM
ratza would understand wat im doing. we are only comparing edc now so everything else must be the same and constant so he can actually see y lvl 20 edc > lvl 9 edc

ur a retard, having 3 skills at 9 or 12 instead of 20 would take the place of almost every lance/cannon needed when theyre at 20

stop trying to come in from side angles making a point, everyone already knows ratza proved you wrong

check
and
mate

Spur
10-04-2010, 02:53 PM
ur a retard, having 3 skills at 9 or 12 instead of 20 would take the place of almost every lance/cannon needed when theyre at 20

stop trying to come in from side angles making a point, everyone already knows ratza proved you wrong

check
and
mate

see ratza even when shown these trolls are still gonna be here. they show absolutely no ground even if they validify ure posts

chainlock
10-04-2010, 03:23 PM
Well, today makes my last day testing all 3 at 9 in game. I STILL notice 0 difference having all 3 big skills set anywhere from 9/12/15/18/19/20 during bm2. The damage difference is nowhere near big enough for it to matter. I still solo every dungeon at the same speed. My friend and I still 2 man every dungeon at the same speed.

What it comes down to is personal preference and where you are comfortable using the skills.

ihottiewitch
10-04-2010, 03:28 PM

No, base on what I have read, RatzaTM was talking about the overall damage when he finishes 90s of his BM. I think the bold part where the misunderstanding occurred. You claimed that it remained constant but RatzaTM didn't say that.

MyForumIsFISHIN
10-04-2010, 04:08 PM
Is there anything that spur cant do PVE? He can solo ca5 solo pluma with his bars. And he Likes to go to war and PvP. What is the point of lower ur skills for increase of BM2 when he can do everything already. Mind aswell make ur skills max for PvP/War.

Why are you guys ignoring this post? ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Why are you guys trying so hard to convince that Spur's playing style is inefficient?
He wars/PK's often, what's the point of decreasing his skill levels?
And you could reply and say something like : "Just showing other people which is best for BM2" some bullshet like that, but when has it been about other people rather than Spur for the past 10+ pages? Sure the intention of this thread was to help people improve their BM2 efficiency, but why are you guys so upset because people admire Spur's playing style and want to mimic it?
What people do with their WI is completely up to them, who are you to tell them how to play it?

If they want to copy Spur's playing style and max their skills out to lvl 20, that's their business, good for them, who the fcuk cares?

If they want to be PvE centered and spam the shet out of BM2 whenever they get the chance and have their skills at 9 or whatever, that's their business as well.

Seriously people just shut the fcuk up and play the damn game.

LastHour
10-04-2010, 04:34 PM
I've had just about enough, and despite my claim to not re-enter the thread, I'm basically not going to enter the argument again which was the main purpose. I've done the damage outputs 3 different ways vs pluma, etc. and I know that it will be more in the middle ground than everyone here is debating. Likely it will be gear dependent too, much like everything else in the game.

I've ragged on spur partly just b/c he does have that know it all personality, just like I do [probably apparent], and its fun to debate and slam each other on technicals.

Point is I'm making a wiz bm2 calc atm to fix all this stupid bs of how far this debate has gone. It will do all the stupid bs for you of logically determining every skill used in the correct order for the entire bm2. All you're going to have to do is input all the skills you use in bm2 in the order you want to use them. Hopefully I can finish the test version to release by next week.That way anyone can just plug in their stats and play with bm2 bars for a bit and know whats best for them and there won't be anymore errors in math, etc. Like everything else in the calc, it will have all the features so you can debate every which way about x scenario until your all blue in the face and pass out.

/Thread

WIpwns
10-04-2010, 04:50 PM

Why are you guys trying so hard to convince that Spur's playing style is inefficient?
And you could reply and say something like : "Just showing other people which is best for BM2" some bullshet like that, but when has it been about other people rather than Spur for the past 10+ pages? Sure the intention of this thread was to help people improve their BM2 efficiency, but why are you guys so upset because people admire Spur's playing style and want to mimic it?
What people do with their WI is completely up to them, who are you to tell them how to play it?

If they want to copy Spur's playing style and max their skills out to lvl 20, that's their business, good for them, who the fcuk cares?

If they want to be PvE centered and spam the shet out of BM2 whenever they get the chance and have their skills at 9 or whatever, that's their business as well.

its about bm2 not dungeon solos
OP agrees

Matrimoney
10-04-2010, 04:50 PM

Hey, DarrkD>you. You sound pretty mad, you coming in to back up your BFF because you've noticed he's getting trashed in this thread? Hey, you should go to his house and show him how to use Fraps so he can upload the 2 bar Quad and 1 bar Tank videos.

Oh wait, he can't even do those.

ihottiewitch
10-04-2010, 05:02 PM

Why did you ask so many questions? :)

So basically you said that you don't like anyone in this thread?

Lelouch
10-04-2010, 05:21 PM
Spur > any WI prove me wrong..oh wait you can't :[

Matrimoney
10-04-2010, 05:29 PM

You also can't prove Spur is better than any WI in this game, especially ones in Venus, nuff' said.

ihottiewitch
10-04-2010, 05:30 PM

What's about Spur > any WI relates to this thread?

iSeeYou123
10-04-2010, 05:37 PM
No, base on what I have read, RatzaTM was talking about the overall damage when he finishes 90s of his BM. I think the bold part where the misunderstanding occurred. You claimed that it remained constant but RatzaTM didn't say that.

learn2read.

ihottiewitch
10-04-2010, 05:47 PM
learn2read.

Okay, tell me where to read again please.

chainlock
10-04-2010, 05:58 PM
I've done the damage outputs 3 different ways vs pluma, etc. and I know that it will be more in the middle ground than everyone here is debating. Likely it will be gear dependent too, much like everything else in the game.

Well, today makes my last day testing all 3 at 9 in game. I STILL notice 0 difference having all 3 big skills set anywhere from 9/12/15/18/19/20 during bm2. The damage difference is nowhere near big enough for it to matter. I still solo every dungeon at the same speed. My friend and I still 2 man every dungeon at the same speed.

What it comes down to is personal preference and where you are comfortable using the skills.

More middle ground than this? :)

LastHour
10-04-2010, 06:12 PM
More middle ground than this? :)

Probably not, and I figured most of this before I began arguing with +/- 2 errors or so. I argued to the letter of technicality, which will make it all that much more hilarious if I can finish the screwy logic it takes to map out the skills for bm2...

FU2
10-04-2010, 06:17 PM
Who the hell cares spur's dps still gets shat on by rapchez. Just check the pluma solos lol.

Lelouch
10-04-2010, 06:21 PM
You also can't prove Spur is better than any WI in this game, especially ones in Venus, nuff' said.

He proves it everyday, your 2nd rate pos wi could barley solo pluma after update, nuff said got

Matrimoney
10-04-2010, 06:35 PM
He proves it everyday, your 2nd rate pos wi could barley solo pluma after update, nuff said got

Barely? I didn't even need a 50 mag atk for the 1st half, and used a 30 mag atk for the 2nd half with bm leftover. Could you do any better? Oh wait, you're a 15X pos WA that can't even get Pluma below 1/2. Need lessons from Bumba and DarrkD?

OhEmGee
10-04-2010, 06:50 PM
+1

Lelouch
10-04-2010, 07:57 PM
Barely? I didn't even need a 50 mag atk for the 1st half, and used a 30 mag atk for the 2nd half with bm leftover. Could you do any better? Oh wait, you're a 15X pos WA that can't even get Pluma below 1/2. Need lessons from Bumba and DarrkD?

So if my WA is a pos, and it merks your WI then your worse than a Pos, your complete trash I guess. Sup send them to merc so i can learn please.

FU2
10-04-2010, 10:24 PM
So if my WA is a pos, and it merks your WI then your worse than a Pos, your complete trash I guess. Sup send them to merc so i can learn please.

Your logic doesn't make sense. As if your wa is even any good?

WIpwns
10-05-2010, 02:34 AM
Your logic doesn't make sense. As if your wa is even any good?

dont make him slap u with his 10 rate 40 cdi osm gs please

Matrimoney
10-05-2010, 05:08 AM

The only way you stand a chance would be if I were to take off all of my gear for some reason, then go AFK while you sat there and 20-hit combo'd me, baddie.

Spur
10-05-2010, 05:57 AM
The only way you stand a chance would be if I were to take off all of my gear for some reason, then go AFK while you sat there and 20-hit combo'd me, baddie.

funny how matri talks so big to some random and when he doesnt got a chance vs me. rap and i are the only ones to solo pluma b4 update as a WI and i finished it b4 him, sry venus wis u guys got no chance.

i heard fiona can take some of u out in pvp? it shows the lvl u guys are at

DoItOver
10-05-2010, 07:33 AM
http://i716.photobucket.com/albums/ww168/dlqnt/WTF/5k0fah.gif

FU2
10-05-2010, 08:01 AM
i finished it b4 him

You wish broski you only did it when people kept asking for your pluma solo. If you don't remember "I don't solo pluma because it's not worth the money".

Romp
10-05-2010, 10:47 AM
Lets go to 50 !!!!!!!!

Matiel
10-05-2010, 09:10 PM
Lets go to 50 !!!!!!!!
lolz nice rompy

Matiel
10-05-2010, 09:16 PM

Level 20 + 10 fillers (TOGETHER) is better than level 9 (ALONE), that I can agree on, and then you must agree that this is the only time when your BM is better than mine, for 15 seconds of total BM, when you cast lvl 20 + filler (4 x lvl20/filler + 4 x 2 cannons). For the other 70 seconds, my BM becomes stronger and outdamages yours.

WHEN YOU SAY LVL 20 EDC IS BETTER FOR BM2 THAN A LEVEL 9, THAT IS NOT CORRECT ! YOU HAVE TO REMEMBER TO ADD THE 10 FILLER SKILLS WHICH MAKE YOUR LVL 20 DAMAGE OUTPUT BETTER THAN LEVEL 9, OTHERWISE LVL 20 WILL NEVER BE BETTER IN TERMS OF TOTAL DAMAGE OUTPUT WITHIN A BM THAN LEVEL 9, BECAUSE LEVEL 20 ALONE DEALS A TOTAL OF 30K DAMAGE, LEVEL 9 DEALS A TOTAL DAMAGE OF 59K, AND THE FILLERS (WHICH HELP YOU EXCEED MY DAMAGE) DEAL 30K, RESULTING IN 30 + 30 > 59, WHICH IS TRUE. SAYING ONLY LVL 20 > LVL 9 MEANS THAT YOU CLAIM THAT 30 > 59, WHICH WILL NEVER HAPPEN. GOT IT IDIOTA ?

that I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥in hurt my eyes. u guys so pass in life being good in this game teach me to be like u plz.

Matrimoney
10-05-2010, 09:45 PM
funny how matri talks so big to some random and when he doesnt got a chance vs me. rap and i are the only ones to solo pluma b4 update as a WI and i finished it b4 him, sry venus wis u guys got no chance.

i heard fiona can take some of u out in pvp? it shows the lvl u guys are at

i find it funny you're going back to the pluma solos when the only objective i had when doing it was to kill it, not a speed kill. if i wanted to waste time killing it as quick as possible i would have found 50 mag atk pots for it. as for xcon(fiona) i rolled him 5-0 earlier, next please?

the only reason avgantage you have on me in pvp is your title, and without it we're both 3 shot material no matter how you look at it.

TheKing
10-06-2010, 12:06 AM
[QUOTE=Matrimoney;118122] as for xcon(fiona) i rolled him 5-0 earlier, next please?QUOTE]

ANOTHER LIES? LOL

TheKing
10-06-2010, 12:10 AM
http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u170/pauline2_01/CabalVer141-101005-1158-0000.jpg

chainlock
10-06-2010, 01:21 AM
All skills level 20 set in the order from top to bottom letting it auto attack goes like this. If you move some of them around you can get rid of the lance cast completely and get more from certain cannons.

7 edc
6 sc
6 meteor
7 af
11 lc
10 sc
10 hs
10 vac
9 at
7 fc
4 ac
3 tl

RatzaTM
10-06-2010, 01:23 AM
All skills level 20 set in the order from top to bottom letting it auto attack goes like this. If you move some of them around you can get rid of the lance cast completely and get more from certain cannons.

Yup, it's all about how you rearrange your skills in the bar to cover the spaces completely. I will try to simulate the bm you just said.

Here is Spur's coverage and chart of damage per 1.7 seconds of BM (his active damage on each pair of skills cast). See the fluctuations ?

http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/8097/91283813.png

Although I have to admit that his coverage on ROWS is impressive. He sometimes stacks effects from 11 skills at once (check the 6th column, the one with 10365 damage / 1.7 seconds , that's really awesome, to be able to squeeze effect from 11 skills at once)

Here is my a possible alternative to Spur's coverage and chart of damage per 1.7 seconds of BM.

http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/8131/13876082.png

Spur's Build :

1) Starts slowly and gradually reaches climax (at 6th cast)
2) Some spikes below 8k, some spikes above 8k
3) Overall better damage (425K)
4) Uses 11 skills @ level 20 (didn't stop to calculate the skillpoints needed for this)

My alternative to his build with his own items :

1) Starts gaining maximum momentum in the first 3 casts
2) Stable damage at 8.2K per 1.7 seconds (good for survivability)
3) Overall lower damage (411K , 14K dmg less)
4) Uses 6 skills @ levels 9 and 18+

With Spur's items and build it is more than difficult to rearrange the skills so that more damage is squeezed, so I kinda gave up on that thought. As you can see from the first chart, the skills are so chaotic that I almost didn't manage to represent them graphically, let alone rearrange them to better cover the spaces between skills.

As a conclusion : Everyone has to calculate his own BM2 as we did here. I'm not saying use mine, I'm not saying use Spur's. Each of them have their own advantages and disadvantages, which were shown here, and it's all based on YOUR PARTICULAR GEAR.. Spur's build suits his items, my build suits my items, so I guess both of our points were made in this thread : He showed one of the best builds for his kind of stats and I proved him that it cannot be made a generic BM2 for all players (with my previous examples) and I showed that not all builds can use his skill levels, and he proved to me that his BM2 is kinda hard to improve any further (as I gave up on it, being too difficult and time consuming)

For Spur specifically, due to high amp and magic, the difference between spamming lvl 9 skills and casting fewer level 20 skills is very low (14K damage - roughly 3 cannons difference).
It all comes down to him wanting 11 skills x level 20 each, or 6 skills with fewer slots occupied (leaving more room for lvl 20 lances for pvp or non bm) and fewer skillpoints used (this way he releases 5 fully developed skills, with their appropriate skillpoints).

You can call me any way you like, but I'd still go for my 6 skill BM2 with stable damage output, mainly due to the number of skills used, but I guess it's all about preference.
However, now that we also have the update, I have to find a way to incorporate Meteorite in my build, even if the cooldown is higher than 3 x 1.7 (5.1) even on level 9. This would mean I have to reshape my BM, and see if Meteorite is worth increasing the gap between skills from 5.1 (GM @ 9) to 5.5 (Meteorite @ 9) and then find the highest common multiplier for all skills. So far, 5.1 was the best value for me, because it allowed me to easily find 6 skills with close to 5.1 cooldowns.

In the end, I also have some apologies towards Spur for doubting the BM2 that he created for his own set (I gave up after 2 days of trying to rearrange his skills) but I would also like to point out that his BM2 bar does not fit all wizards. I guess we were both right and wrong at the same time, but each of us on our own item-builds.
Maybe I will keep trying to optimize the gaps in your BM2 bar, but I highly doubt I can rearrange them some other way to produce higher damage output.

Cheerios.

DoItOver
10-06-2010, 07:42 AM
Whoever doubted spurzki's skillz goz splatz on?

/endthread

oXIo
10-06-2010, 08:52 AM
Well this was a good read.

GoldFalcon22
10-06-2010, 11:15 AM
Yup, it's all about how you rearrange your skills in the bar to cover the spaces completely. I will try to simulate the bm you just said.

Here is Spur's coverage and chart of damage per 1.7 seconds of BM (his active damage on each pair of skills cast). See the fluctuations ?

http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/8097/91283813.png

Although I have to admit that his coverage on ROWS is impressive. He sometimes stacks effects from 11 skills at once (check the 6th column, the one with 10365 damage / 1.7 seconds , that's really awesome, to be able to squeeze effect from 11 skills at once)

Here is my a possible alternative to Spur's coverage and chart of damage per 1.7 seconds of BM.

http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/8131/13876082.png

Spur's Build :

1) Starts slowly and gradually reaches climax (at 6th cast)
2) Some spikes below 8k, some spikes above 8k
3) Overall better damage (425K)
4) Uses 11 skills @ level 20 (didn't stop to calculate the skillpoints needed for this)

My alternative to his build with his own items :

1) Starts gaining maximum momentum in the first 3 casts
2) Stable damage at 8.2K per 1.7 seconds (good for survivability)
3) Overall lower damage (411K , 14K dmg less)
4) Uses 6 skills @ levels 9 and 18+

With Spur's items and build it is more than difficult to rearrange the skills so that more damage is squeezed, so I kinda gave up on that thought. As you can see from the first chart, the skills are so chaotic that I almost didn't manage to represent them graphically, let alone rearrange them to better cover the spaces between skills.

As a conclusion : Everyone has to calculate his own BM2 as we did here. I'm not saying use mine, I'm not saying use Spur's. Each of them have their own advantages and disadvantages, which were shown here, and it's all based on YOUR PARTICULAR GEAR.. Spur's build suits his items, my build suits my items, so I guess both of our points were made in this thread : He showed one of the best builds for his kind of stats and I proved him that it cannot be made a generic BM2 for all players (with my previous examples) and I showed that not all builds can use his skill levels, and he proved to me that his BM2 is kinda hard to improve any further (as I gave up on it, being too difficult and time consuming)

For Spur specifically, due to high amp and magic, the difference between spamming lvl 9 skills and casting fewer level 20 skills is very low (14K damage - roughly 3 cannons difference).
It all comes down to him wanting 11 skills x level 20 each, or 6 skills with fewer slots occupied (leaving more room for lvl 20 lances for pvp or non bm) and fewer skillpoints used (this way he releases 5 fully developed skills, with their appropriate skillpoints).

You can call me any way you like, but I'd still go for my 6 skill BM2 with stable damage output, mainly due to the number of skills used, but I guess it's all about preference.
However, now that we also have the update, I have to find a way to incorporate Meteorite in my build, even if the cooldown is higher than 3 x 1.7 (5.1) even on level 9. This would mean I have to reshape my BM, and see if Meteorite is worth increasing the gap between skills from 5.1 (GM @ 9) to 5.5 (Meteorite @ 9) and then find the highest common multiplier for all skills. So far, 5.1 was the best value for me, because it allowed me to easily find 6 skills with close to 5.1 cooldowns.

In the end, I also have some apologies towards Spur for doubting the BM2 that he created for his own set (I gave up after 2 days of trying to rearrange his skills) but I would also like to point out that his BM2 bar does not fit all wizards. I guess we were both right and wrong at the same time, but each of us on our own item-builds.
Maybe I will keep trying to optimize the gaps in your BM2 bar, but I highly doubt I can rearrange them some other way to produce higher damage output.

Cheerios.

jesus no life much?

WIpwns
10-06-2010, 12:23 PM
jesus no life much?
mind posting ur bm2 bar?

oh wait its not even close to the dps of my lvl 152's

iSeeYou123
10-06-2010, 01:28 PM
mind posting ur bm2 bar?

oh wait its not even close to the dps of my lvl 152's

it's not all about who has the highest dps for bm2...

WIpwns
10-06-2010, 03:32 PM
it's not all about who has the highest dps for bm2...
u must be new here
its the only reason why i posted this thread :)

Overall, Comp + GM @ level 9 provide more DAMAGE OUTPUT than lvl 20 ones, thus, for a 85 second duration, they also provide better DPS

lvl 20 edc, the overall dps drops because of that simple fact, which is why your bm2 bar I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s

checkmate

even spur agrees

ure edc dps
how long ure bm2 lasts

Deathlymonkey
10-06-2010, 03:32 PM

Do I have to remember you that you were given a chance to prove venus wiz > merc wiz, but that you just stole the money?

So seriously, STOP BRINGING THAT ARGUMENT.

Spur
10-06-2010, 04:46 PM
even spur agrees

this topic already died once ratza agreed my edc and sc are better at lv 20 for my stats

RekeesEnivid
10-06-2010, 05:47 PM
lol this thread made 30+ pages impressive :D

LastHour
10-06-2010, 05:51 PM
lol this thread made 30+ pages impressive :D

Maybe it'll hit 40-45 when I finish this bm2 calc to basically do what ratza/spur did in an instant for anyone lol.

RekeesEnivid
10-06-2010, 05:55 PM
Maybe it'll hit 40-45 when I finish this bm2 calc to basically do what ratza/spur did in an instant for anyone lol.

wow didn't give my post a chance to sit huh? -____- don't respond so soon next time lol

Matiel
10-06-2010, 06:20 PM
lets go to 50! who likes mac and cheese?!

APinkCaKe
10-06-2010, 06:38 PM
lovely cuteness ^-^

WIpwns
10-07-2010, 02:56 PM
spur stop posting on cabal eu
http://forum.cabalonline.com/showthread.php?t=167648&page=5

"ure logic, ure 5th, ure also"
u make us ppl in na look like 4th graders

rectumcanal
10-07-2010, 05:35 PM
lets go to 50! who likes mac and cheese?!

who here eats mac and cheese with ketchup

*raises hand*

Lelouch
10-07-2010, 05:52 PM
spur stop posting on cabal eu
http://forum.cabalonline.com/showthread.php?t=167648&page=5

"ure logic, ure 5th, ure also"
u make us ppl in na look like 4th graders

You make us look worse than 4th graders mr i sell eos+8 to buy stit and get banned, I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥.

WIpwns
10-07-2010, 06:09 PM
You make us look worse than 4th graders mr i sell eos+8 to buy stit and get banned, I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥.

sorry i had osm amp be4 i got banned
k new?

KeepHatin'Drake
10-07-2010, 06:15 PM
k new?

Call someone a new one more time and i'll pay sn0w to find your house so I can key ur sht

fkin 12 year old underagedb&

Matiel
10-07-2010, 06:43 PM
cake: cakeeeeeee <3333
rectumcanal: ive heard many times of ppl using ketchup on mac and cheese,i honestly never tried it.

iSeeYou123
10-07-2010, 07:12 PM
Call someone a new one more time and i'll pay sn0w to find your house so I can key ur sht

i lol'd

WIpwns
10-07-2010, 07:21 PM

come at me new

rectumcanal
10-07-2010, 08:45 PM
cake: cakeeeeeee <3333
rectumcanal: ive heard many times of ppl using ketchup on mac and cheese,i honestly never tried it.

matiel you should try it...its pretty good. some people add hot dog bits in their mac and cheese

LastHour
10-12-2010, 05:00 PM
Forgot to post here, if anyone is interested here is the trial version of my bm2 calculator:

2007 excel:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TFP3ARAG
97-03 excel:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XECVNP46

Have fun

Spur
10-12-2010, 10:01 PM
Forgot to post here, if anyone is interested here is the trial version of my bm2 calculator:

2007 excel:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TFP3ARAG
97-03 excel:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XECVNP46

Have fun

i use excel and still have the same problem like the guy from EU. first 3 skills then rest are n/a

LastHour
10-13-2010, 08:27 AM
i use excel and still have the same problem like the guy from EU. first 3 skills then rest are n/a

Edit: Seems it may not like the formulas I used for 97-03 excel. I get an error that there is too much nesting [formulas within formulas] going on for the file format [97-03 excel]. It may not be possible to get a version out for 97-03 excel with this.

11-01-2010, 09:10 AM
hi im from global i am a wizard

i have
1100matk

what should my bm2 bar look like?
skills / levels / ect.

plz help ty.