Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: how do i....

how do i....

how do i use panic cry in combo?

Osmium
    Start at a distance. Use a skill with 1 range (e.g. powerstab) and while ur walking towards the target, select panic cry. When you get within range it should debuff mid-combo

Shadow Titanium
    powerstab has 2 range...

Osmium
    Zzz so technical, you get the idea from what I said. As long as your skill is outside its range and you activate panic you will debuff in combo.

Shadow Titanium
    dont rly have to be "out of range" to do it effectively, i use is/ps from 2 range and use a skill like ww to move and pc b4 u get into 1 range, requires much better reflexes tho

Quote Originally Posted by forumaccount View Post
    dont rly have to be "out of range" to do it effectively, i use is/ps from 2 range and use a skill like ww to move and pc b4 u get into 1 range, requires much better reflexes tho
    that means u use WW and u walked to the target = WW is out of range so u got to walk near to target. get it? the only difference is ur closer but "still" out of range.

Shadow Titanium
    to me theres a diff between using from say 4-8 range using regular means and using it in the middle of fighting, way less walking time or having to go thru the hassle of throwing in dash combo as well