Banned

Another WA - Advice Needed thread

Someone suggested this to my bl and it's been working quite well

Now, if we apply it to our WAs:

G.Mast WW from 9 to 20
    Comp SW from 9 to 12
    Trans SQ from 12 to 18

opinions anyone?

SW can even be all the way up at 18, but never WW.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Shadow Titanium
    ummm...ww lvl 20 is an absolute nono unless u never intend to nw or pve for the rest of ur cabal life, and if ur doing none of those u might as well not play cabal anymore u get wat im saying? sw at low lvls is about as dumb as having fs's ss at lvl 9, sure u may be able to spam it often but it doesnt help if its doing bad dmg. as for sq...i havent messed around with it since im not about to spend alz flipping its lvl all over the place

Sw 18, sq 12, ww 9

i keep my SW lvl 9 and its beautiful cuz now i got a simple combo i can use for pve, with or without auto attack and a pvp combo.
    sw9,sq9,sw9,ww9 and repeat.

its f!ckin smexy, u can hit 18 combo with tht easy. So i personally wudnt lvl 18 sw, i have two times and i almost quit cabal (that was due to my WW hitting lvl 20 and me havin no alz >.<)

lvl 9 sw = weak

Tell me the dmg diff between sw9 and sw18 then.

I kinda cant cuz im on a mad hunt for uch, wasted 60+ ona ghey SG 5% armorsuit and now my SG armorboots 5% are f!ckin +3 so ery mill i get i buy uch,
    (the hunt has been on for only 3-4 days xD)

but tell me, whats the diff. Cuz i love ma combo, id hate to upgrade it only for 80 more dmg and an unuseable combo.
    so tell me eny possible combos. Cuz again, i doubt the dmg makes THAT much of a difference

sw lvl15 or go home...

I WIN

Shadow Titanium
    diff between sw 9 and 18 is 22.5 add atk and 15% amp, which should amount to around 175 dmg non crit in pve (around 90 dmg in war, 44-45 regular pvp blahblahblah) and with 150%+ crit dmg it comes out to be fairly significant. u also lose 27 dot in pvp, which may or may not make a diff, but overall i roll over in laughter when wa's with lvl 9 sw hit me about as hard as a lance from a wi, and thats saying something since sw takes quite a bit longer to cast

Osmium
    SW 18 - The extra raw damage + damage over time is worth giving up the cool time
    WW 9 - idk why anyone would level it higher
    SQ 12/15/18 - i personally put it on 18 but it all depends on your combo/play style

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast