Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Ascension: Rise Above!

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Emmi View Post
    this made me lol, ascension was garbage when i joined it, no one knew what dps was and there were maybe one or two people who knew how to pvp. i helped most of the main people learn to play there class and helped them with combo and gear. still remember pvping divine in full bluestine that i got from the npc and still winninig the pvp......Ascension gained its popularity from its old members such as chunky, twist, ely, fruy, north, trust, palo, zando, johnny, tai and many of the players who left after the guild bank/divine incident (which you were not part of) get your facts strait next time
    This may be true, however from MY experiance fairly recently during our guild transition I joined up with Ascension and they were fantastic people. Everything was extremely organized, seemed as though they have some strong roots, and the people were great with acceptence. I can see that some may find it hard to accept their style as the majority of Ascensions members are older and more mature than most guilds I've heard about, but in my eyes that just made them all the better.

I wish these guys luck every day, and always look forward to grinding with them. Isn't it about time somebody gives these guys SOME justice here! Kuddos guys for your establishment, and thanks again for allowing me to introduce myself to your guild. *thumbs up*

Quote Originally Posted by NOPE View Post
    tis guild trash
    Agreed 3 of me nd my friends killed their squad of 5 about 7-8 times in pi. If only you guys had your old and actual good playing members, not these unskilled 160+ ppl we rapped. only real person who waz good was infiniteCh0as, and hes in CD lolz

Quote Originally Posted by stealth305 View Post
    Agreed 3 of me nd my friends killed their squad of 5 about 7-8 times in pi. If only you guys had your old and actual good playing members, not these unskilled 160+ ppl we rapped. only real person who waz good was infiniteCh0as, and hes in CD lolz
    Unskilled?? LOL!! you guys waited at proc spawn area and bm2+aura+ss.. Yea u guys are very skilled.. Lol next time grow some balls and face ur opponent at mid before talking big hre in forums..

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910