Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Ascension: Rise Above!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurus View Post
    O.o? What?

I'm have not idea what you're talking about, but whatever.

Let me clarify a few things in the past.
    --People loved and hated me because I was alwayings QQing about my gear
    --Guilds kicked me out because they weren't very active and I always asked for assistance
    --I would Troll top players on war and they wouldn't bother replying because I would still Troll on
    --When I created my first guild, the members loved me for constantly giving them 300k ALZ for their success
    --I regreted leaving my guild to join SoulSociety
    --I would always hear rumors about DavidKan doing hacks
    --DrifterXL was a noober more than me before he became level 170+
    --I got freaking scammed by MyTankIsFIGHT (I hope he dies)
    --CHEATS and DaSmexy were nobodys when I was around (Who the heck were they back then, noobs?)
    --Eskie was so beloved by me (Still in my friendlist)
    --Everybody was just... I don know

LOL Ya get it?

the gyst of what u just said was..

ur a noob with crap gear, u were in a crap guild, got scammed, qq'd about everything there is to qq about

amirite? and btw since when is cheats and dasmexy considered anybody? theyre both garby garb

Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
    I remember my brief few days in the guild.....and I have absolutely no hard feelings over it. I just left because the activity wasn't what I was looking for.....either noone was on or was doing group activities. But the people are great. I never met DH myself, but everyone i did meet were a fun bunch. I wished i'd been around in the days when it was more lively and active (maybe not so much this guild bank drama issue, but the rest of the time), and seen what it was like......I still remember in my noob days, every time i went to channel 7 or 11 in OGP's servers, id see ascension everywhere and thought how cool it'd be to be a part of that.
    U'r on forum more then in game. GET UR ASS ON CABAL! I miss u. =( I need u in dungeons to debuff!! lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    the gyst of what u just said was..

ur a noob with crap gear, u were in a crap guild, got scammed, qq'd about everything there is to qq about

amirite? and btw since when is cheats and dasmexy considered anybody? theyre both garby garb
    You perfectly summerized everything.

CHEATS is so funny. I think he has a split personality. DaSmexy has had her period for 6 months straight (Her vagina is leaking hella blood)

Banned

CHEATS is so funny. I think he has a split personality. DaSmexy has had her period for 6 months straight (Her vagina is leaking hella blood)
    LOL smexy a girl..funny

cheats is a complete moron, i was in merc a long time ago and i was sitting there watching him takl to himself...he obviously has down's syndrome or something...no joke

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    LOL smexy a girl..funny

cheats is a complete moron, i was in merc a long time ago and i was sitting there watching him takl to himself...he obviously has down's syndrome or something...no joke
    I've caught CHEATS a few times talking to himself, too. I remember when you also gave me 5m ALZ LOL

Shadow Titanium MandaloreTheIndomitible's Avatar
    WTF makes ya think ya gonna start getting hella people to join the guild--cookies on crack?

I'm the founder of a guild that was one of the first to reach level 4 before Ascension did, MafiaCorporationOPS!
    Even though the guild isn't popular now, they have a lot of people leveling up the guild. I've been around Cabal after the beta, and also witnessed why people didn't like Ascension. Two main guildes back then: SoulSociety, which was garbage, and Ascension, which I never bothered talking to the members. ReviveD was another garbage guild. Let me list the whole thing:
    --SoulSociety
    --Ascension
    --ReviveD
    --BloodOrchid
    --Saiyans
    --Carbanage (They are still around)
    --FoxHound (Full of freaking bots)
    --TheZone (Is dead)
    --Havoc (SoulSociety lost to them plenty of times)
    --BlackMagic (I believe that was the name of the guild. There was also a WhiteMagic)

And so on...

Wanna add on?
    We had level 4 when the update came out, so nice try.Have you no life to cause random bull when I'm just trying to advertise? Your ignorance is outstanding.

Please only reply if you have interest in applying. Thank You.
    At sea, who dis? #AnchorsAweigh

Gar taldin ni jaonyc: Gar sa buir, ori'wasaasla - No one cares about who your father was, only about the father you'll be.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MandaloreTheIndomitible View Post
    Guild Information:
    Ascension is an elitist group, stressing on the concept of strength with focus; Diverting it's power into the hands of the elite, rather than scattering it amongst numerous amounts of members. Ascension is not to be trifled with; Aggression only deems your life forfeit by the hands of Ascension. Perfection is Ascension's primary goal, and the impossibility to attain such only means Ascension strives to improve, to become powerful, to define power, to become the epitome of what is powerful, to redefine epitome and rise to a new plane of power beyond all else; The Ascension of gods.

Guild Charter:

Membership Guidelines and Bylaws:

A guild is a like-minded group of players coming together for the purpose of having a good time. For some, that good time is only achieved by mastery of the game and the domination of other players as well as the environment. Others are just looking for the modern equivalent of the corner bar. But the point is ultimately to enjoy yourself, and help the other members have as much fun as possible.

As a member of this guild, we ask that you do the following. If you do not think you can hold to these guidelines, please do not accept the terms and go your way in peace. If, after joining you feel that other members are not following these guidelines, please contact the guild leader or moderator.
    If you should leave without contacting us, unfortunately returning to the guild is not an option.

1. Don't be a jerk to the others. Respect your fellow members. Treat each other with kindness and integrity. Behave towards others the way you want to be treated.

2. We do NOT support botting, gold buying or hacking of any kind!

3. This is a non pk guild, but we DO retaliate to anyone, who has been asked to stop ksing and continues to do so. Also anyone that pk's our guild members.

4. When events are scheduled, show up fifteen minutes early. If you can't attend an event, please let the guild leader know as far in advance as possible.

5.Ventrilo is mandatory. Some member's listen & type in guild chat if they don't have a mic.

6.To prevent conflicts of interests , we require that you only are a member in ONE guild

How to get Discharged: Zero Tolerance Policy

· Asked to leave, it is appreciated if you talk to the Guildleader first. But seriously no hard feelings if our style of guild or any other reason requires you to go.

· Whine or complain especially in open channels

· Harass or excessively annoy current members, Be a drama queen/king
    Members **WILL** respect each other regardless of their origin, nationality, age, gender, race, religious beliefs or creed. The same level of respect will be given to non-members.

· Have an alt or other character in another guild

· Unacceptable behavior per our posted Standards and Conduct Guide
    (Charter)

· Disrespect to an guardian, officer or leader

· Frequent leaving and returning to guild

· Embarrass the guild in any way
    Always remember that to the public, you are not perceived as an individual but as a representative of Ascension.

· Get a "No" vote during probation period and have the reason validated

Guidelines/Promotion:

· Stay out of trouble

· Make some friends in guild and overall just fit in

· Post on the forums to further get known and involved

· Be fun and willing to help others

If you do not plan on following our charter, we suggest you do not send in an application.

Please Apply at ascensionx.gamerdna.com using your ign.

You may reach any of the names below in game if you have any questions about our guild other than what you see here.

Guild Leaders:
    Divinehonor
    Eskie
    Othar
    Fuchsia

Guild Officers:
    Gandolf73
    Reece
    Blager
    Xeslana
    Onehittaquitta1

Guild Guardians:
    Gregfishin
    Yomo
    Jereco
    kkr1424
    Mistformranger
    Quote Originally Posted by MandaloreTheIndomitible View Post
    Have you no life
    dun dun dunnnnnnnnnnnn

I'm replying without interest in applying. Ka

There is a term for that.....you didn't have to type it out...............

It's called "Anemia"

"There is a term for that.....you didn't have to type it out..............."

There's a term for this too

It's called "I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥"

I lol at above post interesting
    Ascension Homepage

Cabal Online NA Closed Beta Tester
    Ex-GA / L170 sFS
    First L7 Weapon crafter in Cabal NA.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast