Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: stuff

stuff

what should i go with i saw +11 forcy fb battle boots 50hp 4% s amp for 1.4bil and forcy gloves +11 w/7% s amp for 3bil and whats the diff between forcy amp kat and forcy blade +10CD+4% s amp and should i buy lapis crystal 36CD and extend or pc crafted
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power. Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    <Sith Code>

How about you actually put some punctuation in between your questions so we could understand what the hell you're trying to ask?

Yea I have no idea what you're saying...

IGN: 93122834 - 180 FB Venus

Quote Originally Posted by NewEra View Post
    what should i go with i saw +11 forcy fb battle boots 50hp 4% s amp for 1.4bil and forcy gloves +11 w/7% s amp for 3bil and whats the diff between forcy amp kat and forcy blade +10CD+4% s amp and should i buy lapis crystal 36CD and extend or pc crafted
    1 forcy amp should only be used if its 7% so save up for the gloves
    2the diffrence between 3 amp+10 cd vs 7 amp i have no clue i don't think anyone has ever asked thsi
    3 em ur asking if u should extend a 1 slot or 2? extending the 2 slot would be a waste of moneny for only4 cd but randoming ityou might get 7 rate but i suggest that you geta 1 slot pc damage crystal and extend that since u needa save meony for that forcy amp

Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    How about you actually put some punctuation in between your questions so we could understand what the hell you're trying to ask?
    hope u can work backwards o.o

Pretty Soon, You-Tube, Twitter, Myspace, and Facebook are gonna combine and be called "YOU-TWIT-MY-FACE"!!!

Sounds like an alz buyer that doesnt know what to do with the money :>

Tera- Human Mystic Lv60
    Server- Valley of Titans- (PvP)

Quote Originally Posted by Shinji View Post
    Sounds like an alz buyer that doesnt know what to do with the money :>
    +1

ahahha nah am no alz buyer just that i been here for 2 years.... and i was sleepy at the time i wrote this post
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power. Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    <Sith Code>