Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RoF+9 vs CR2

RoF+9 vs CR2

Title says it. I was just wondering what should I choose? I have 2 cr2 atm and 1 cr1 and merg ring..I was thinking of replacing the cr1 with rof9 but not sure.

I see some FB use like 3 rof+9 why is this? Isn't cr2x3 better for bosses than rof+9x3?

5 cr dmg is 100 more dmg you do

cr2 will definitely do a good deal more damage than rof+9s, but some people probably use rof+9 for the extra defense.

So to replace a cr1 for rof+9 for pvp is not good I guess? But what about pve?

For pvp cr2 is better than rof9. For pve it depends on how much you need the defense.

Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    cr2 will definitely do a good deal more damage than rof+9s, but some people probably use rof+9 for the extra defense.
    yup, its what i use, but if ya can get a hold of some rof+10 then those would be better.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

cr>cr+1>rof9>cr2>rof10
    from worst to best, unless you're defence and/or base I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s hard then rof9 could be better than cr2

Banned
    lol the ">" threw me off.

cr < cr+1 < rof+9 < cr+2 < rof+10 there fixed.

lol rox+10 cost a billion+ tho

Are you retarted? I'v tested RoF+9~10 they su.ck CR2 > RoF+10 easy.

aren't you a blader though? <_< and it depends on your stats, rof gives you higher base and defence with comparable cdi. 39 (13 attack times three rings) attack > 15% (5% bonus from each ring compared to 10% from rof10 times three) dmg for fb if they have under 1-1.1k attack or lower amp, and from three rings the 54 extra defence definitely helps a lot.

just my opinion though, and obviously rof10s are a heckuvalot more expensive -1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast