Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: maxing out ww

maxing out ww

i just put in the stats of a lvl 12 ww and it had 1498 dmg(crited) but when i put the ww to lvl 20 it was 1664dmg(crited) .......from this do anyone else thinking on maxing out ww

If you're maxing ww, then that means you're retiring or quitting because it would only benefit you in pvp.
    16x WA Capella - Retired
    You can just call me amazing

Banned
    LOL i remember some scrub named vietpride(perfectwiz's bro) said lvl 20 ww was the best place to have it at for everything...i lol'd

lol i was just saying and i like to pvp lol war make me mad >< it always 3 on 1 i can handle 2 but 3 is pushing it... and ima try it out to see whats the difference in it from 12 to 20 and i got my sw at lvl 9 what lvl should i have it lvl 12?

The difference is cool down obviously..ww hits hard so as a wa you want to spam it..
    16x WA Capella - Retired
    You can just call me amazing

Banned
    you obviously I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ hard if you have to have ww at anything above 12...just sayin

sure do it if you never plan to go to war, never plan to do anything PVE, and never plan to be good.

Quote Originally Posted by Mat View Post
    you obviously I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ hard if you have to have ww at anything above 12...just sayin
    lol thanks alot lelouch and thanks just fixing a few kinks before i start back lvling been on wizzy lately

Quote Originally Posted by NiteFalcon View Post
    sure do it if you never plan to go to war, never plan to do anything PVE, and never plan to be good.
    ok o_o i got it keep it at lvl 12...