Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New to Cabal - Have some questions...

Question New to Cabal - Have some questions...

Hey everyone,

I just joined a few days ago and I had a question about some of the skills as well as a few general pvp and pve questions...

The Enchant/Fire Blade/Ice Blade/Lightning Blade weapon buff... I looked it up on the wiki and compared them all but I just wanted to ask the community. Is there any real reason a force blader should keep all of the weapon buffs or just de-skill the old weapon buff and get the next weapon buff when it unlocks?

And for the sword skills, what would be recommended for a low level character? I noticed that I cannot learn all of the skills available to me and that I have to pick (currently 7) skills that I want to level up and use. Right now I am currently leveling them to 6 (minus Dash) because I do not know if I should level them fully or not.

What should I be looking for in PvP gear as well as PvE gear? My assumption is critical rate and damage would be beneficial to PvP and HP/MP steal would be beneficial for PvE... What else should I be looking for?

Thanks in advance!
    TehDesolate - Mercury - Force Blader - Lv. 7x and rising..

1: you always always have to keep you're blade buffs there important they give crit dmg and attack +rate keep all of em
    2:for pvp you need sword amp,in battle suit or armor or martial.sword amp in you're boots and gloves,crit dmg in you're helm.use forcium katana 7% sword amp if you dont have enough alz just use osm crit dmg for now til you get forcium and get lapis crystal or orb 27crit dmg til you can get forcy or lapis 36CD...if you're base attack is low use forcium and lapis in the other hand since topaz is expensive nowadays
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power. Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    <Sith Code>

So I should keep Enchant, even though it's the weakest sword buff? I can only use one weapon buff at a time as far as I know...

Thanks for the info

You will never use enchant once you get the higher one. You will use lightning from the point you get it, until end game. You will start using ice blade after 140 rankup, and fire blade after 170 rankup. Honestly though you could just unlearn them until those levels, it doesn't cost much and you can have extra magic points to use on skills until then.

Also, I noticed that there are multiple offensive magic skills, like Stone Cannon and Lightning Cannon, for example. Is there any reason why I should have multiple skills or just stick with the most powerful?

Keep stone, lightning, aqua, and wind cannon for your bm1 ^^ makes it stronger
    "Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan, and yet you are nothing. In the end you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone."

Quote Originally Posted by NewEra View Post
    1: you always always have to keep you're blade buffs there important they give crit dmg and attack +rate keep all of em
    2:for pvp you need sword amp,in battle suit or armor or martial.sword amp in you're boots and gloves,crit dmg in you're helm.use forcium katana 7% sword amp if you dont have enough alz just use osm crit dmg for now til you get forcium and get lapis crystal or orb 27crit dmg til you can get forcy or lapis 36CD...if you're base attack is low use forcium and lapis in the other hand since topaz is expensive nowadays
    Why?
    Why battlesuit or martial when you can wear armor(when you dont have tera or above). def rate has ABSOULUTLY no use in PvP.
    HoIIowIchigo---170 FB Venus (stolen), vAizenSousukev------180 Wiz Venus. HolIowlchigo----180 FB Venus.
    HoIIowIchigo---172 FB Mercury(stolen), VxByakuyaxV-----157 BL, HoIIowlchigo----180 WA Venus.

Quote Originally Posted by Hollowichigo View Post
    Why?
    Why battlesuit or martial when you can wear armor(when you dont have tera or above). def rate has ABSOULUTLY no use in PvP.
    didn't you ready i put battle suit or armor or martial?????
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power. Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    <Sith Code>

Any tips on where to train from 65 -> 70 or 80? I've been gaining about 10 levels every day that I've played, give or take a level, but I've only been able to squeeze out 3 today :/ (63 -> 66).

65-74 go lake in the dusk and farm the orc mobs. 75-100 go to ruina station and farm mechbuffaloes
    "Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan, and yet you are nothing. In the end you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast