Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Blade cry lvl 20

Blade cry lvl 20

Guys, i know most BLs hate this move so much... many ppl skip it
    but it is a must skill for BLs as it holds many uses for PVE and PVP.
    this skill has the most amp for all the BL skills, total of 85% at lvl 20
    and it has low rate +5% but Perfect crit dmg +20.

For PVP, this skill is the emregency button, it promotes instant kill; isntant kill, means
    if the skill was to be fatal, the opponent will freeze and wait for his death. Blade cry is the perfect finisher or dying skill.

As a finisher, it isnt as strong as Scud but still has teh same effect and has wider range.

As a dying skill, if u are almost dead and you feel you alrady have lost, just Spam cry and hope for a crit... It is a life saver.

In PVE and dungeouns, it has a great benefit...
    1-To Pot and stun.
    All mobs that are in its range, Freeze while the skill is casting, that gives u extra time to pot.

If you have vampiric, with this method, u will get the vampiric benefit in Advance then the POT hp, so having blade cry in PVE is like having a healing skill.

blade cry is a terrible skill.
    [Jaeger 18x BL]

LOL well, it is not the best,FOR SURE thus it has benefits that other skills don't grant.

i dont see any uses for it. i can cast 2 or 3 skills during blade cry's cast time and do more damage.
    [Jaeger 18x BL]

Osmium
    eh, i MIGHT consider bladecry if these new skills didn't came out, yeah it has its benefits but ya gotta think in terms of" i only have a limited supply of skills i can use, what would be best for me in terms of dps and survivability?" Blade cry might have the power but it lacks speed and resourcefulness, if you want a life saver skill spam your speed skillls and hope they all crit

LMAO thats a good one. well Its opinions in the end and still i managed to select Bade cry as one of my selecetd skills. thus it is very useful when i solo IC1, esp the moka chief boss when he calls all the ogres after warping, and i am without BM or flee rate buff. i survive with vampirem but when teh mobs pressure my hp, i just use blade cry then pot and back to the top. XD I adepted to it.

Quote Originally Posted by I3athtub View Post
    Blade cry is the perfect finisher or dying skill.

As a finisher, it isnt as strong as Scud but still has teh same effect and has wider range.
    There

The problem I have with Blade Cry in pve is this.

When I had it and used it in combos, I DIED.

When I ditched it and used different combos, I LIVED.

Besides, now that we have Death Tempest, Blade Cry is doubly useless now, there is no reason to use it, unless you are too lazy to come up with a no-Blade Cry combo to use with high level LS and/or BS or something, which you can do if you take some time to experiment and practice. If you must, use Double Rising if your lag is bad, but not Blade Cry.

EDIT: Just so you know, comparing the dps of ALL Blader skills, Blade Cry has the worst dps, worse than even hasing dance, which is also an increadibly fail skill.
    Last edited by cadacus_ater; 01-06-2011 at 09:42 AM.

if tempest never came out i would be using either Hasing Dance or Blade Cry as finishers in PVPs for shts and giggles.

"Give me 3 wishes, I wish, I wish, I wish you would b****"

OMg, its like i have damned the skill. ALl BLs get pissed from blade cry...

ok ppl have argued that it sux in PVp and combo and PVE and DPS
    but still it has a kool animation, for the sake of God, at leats give it that Ppl lol

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast