Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: OGPlanet Transfer (GM or experienced players)

OGPlanet Transfer (GM or experienced players)

Hey, please no flaming about how its to late to get you're OGPlanet account back but I put in a help desk question after a couple of weeks I got this message:

Hello there,

Your request for your character transfer from OGP has been requested.
    Please be patient while the request is processed and arranged.

Regards,
    CABAL Support Team

I was just wondering how will they be contacting me? By ticket support or by email? and also wondering if this happened to anyone else and can explain the situation to me.

Thanks.

From my experience EST never sends emails, you have to log in and check your helpdesk ticket status.

Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    From my experience EST never sends emails, you have to log in and check your helpdesk ticket status.

It say's Ticket Closed, that's why I was wondering how they would contact me.

This has happened to me, if I were you, don't expect too much. I've been trying to get the issue solved with my character for months now, and I do indeed have email from when they told me they would investigate the matter. If I were you, I'd hold onto that mail and wait until the time is right. This is what I am doing.
    http://photobucket.com/albums/uu215/Killaonmoco/Illfightforyou.jpg
    Time on Cabal?
    A: Since at least 2008.
    Old Guilds you were in?
    A: First it was <Fatalis> Then their name changed to <Imperia>. Next to follow was <Foxhound>, <Starla>, and then <Foxhound> again.
    Old name= Raganok (WA)
    New name= Rage01 (WA) Our guild is the BetterGamingGuild. Help us grow and help make gaming better both online and off.

Quote Originally Posted by Killa View Post
    This has happened to me, if I were you, don't expect too much. I've been trying to get the issue solved with my character for months now, and I do indeed have email from when they told me they would investigate the matter. If I were you, I'd hold onto that mail and wait until the time is right. This is what I am doing.
    Yeah, I saw your other thread about your old character how you didn't get it back but I think eventually after maybe 1 month it should be found because its just floating in cyber space somewhere lol.