Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Deathblow orbs

Deathblow orbs

ok im having trouble deciding on what orb i should get. I have a forci amp orb +8 and my other orb is lapis+8 with 26 cd. Should i go for topaz +8 or 9 with 26 or higher cd or go forci+ 8 with 16 cd???

+11 Forcium amp or crit dmg orbs are gonna be your best bet.

As for char bound db forcium, that's personal choice. Cause there's no resale on those unless it's slot pcraft...
    ApocaIypse

Burninator 15x FA
    Sufferia 15x FB
    AdultContent 15x BL

Making a come back :X

Banned
    Nah they both I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ go for 40 damage sigmetal k.

Ooops I meant to also say go for a bluestin orb +15 of deathblow 18% damage crafted with amp in slot. extend it with 2 slots of damage.
    ApocaIypse

Burninator 15x FA
    Sufferia 15x FB
    AdultContent 15x BL

Making a come back :X

as a FA go forcy Amp. use an 36% CD DB helm 3 crit rings and a merg ring or a 8 rate 20 CD DB helm and 4 crit rings. swap one ring for life absorb or force absorb when in pve.
    FA has natural crit rate from the bow summon so concentrate on crit dmg, amp and defense.

for the 3 crit rings, wouldnt it be better if u had 3 ros +9

if you will ask me better to use the forci one ..you know why?..it gives you extra magic attack that FA needs..

as long as you keep 1 mamp orb the other can be lapis-forci, its all about the build you are using