Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Account, item, alz, mass of players who got hacked..please help !!

Account, item, alz, mass of players who got hacked..please help !!

i am calling out to those people who got their accounts, items and alz hacked !!

i need to compile a list of threads regarding to this matter !!

please..i need your help !!

Shadow Titanium
    eh i'm one of them, either it was a glitch, or a hacker, but ummmmmmmmmmm why do u need a list lmfao?

*PEWPEW*

He trying to get a petition together to bring ESTSoft down o.o
    Fear is an Illusion

Quote Originally Posted by Lyro View Post
    He trying to get a petition together to bring ESTSoft down o.o
    ESToft is down already....hate EST---OGP rules

Osmium
    I'm pretty sure most of people that claim they got hacked on Cabal are lying. I mean, it's basic logic: 1. All Cabal accounts have passwords. Passwords are required. 2. If you follow the rules, no one but you knows you're password. 3. You need you're password to log into your account. This is obvious because it almost always asks for it when you try to log on. So, assuming you follow the rules, you really can't get hacked. Edit: I suppose ESTSoft could add the option of a sub password; a smaller, easy to remember password for extra security, but even that is a stretch.

Sig made by InfiCathi<3

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Vontar View Post
    I'm pretty sure most of people that claim they got hacked on Cabal are lying. I mean, it's basic logic: 1. All Cabal accounts have passwords. Passwords are required. 2. If you follow the rules, no one but you knows you're password. 3. You need you're password to log into your account. This is obvious because it almost always asks for it when you try to log on. So, assuming you follow the rules, you really can't get hacked. Edit: I suppose ESTSoft could add the option of a sub password; a smaller, easy to remember password for extra security, but even that is a stretch.
    o.O idk if u're talking about me, but i have Subpasswords for WH,invent, and normal, and i do follow the rules , acc has not been shared no1 should know my pass nor my user, and second if u're going to say, why didn't you just put ur subpassword on , well here's the thing i Disconnected While i was on, so did i get the time? no, and i'm sure i'm not lying cause i did have 1B and now i'm back to 80M, thus concluding why the crap would a hacker take the 1B but not all the money?...And yeah, maybe it can be a glitch who knows.... Idk if GM's are going to do anything, so still hopeing for my ticket to be answered, Honestly if theyhad a Camera on ur acc telling them your history and seeing what is being traded etc, then it'd be so much easier for them to see who's telling the truth and who's lying.

but eh.. Bump

*PEWPEW*

Shadow Titanium
    OH and if it's so easy to stop the hackers, then why the crap do people in real life still get hacked? Did you know 2010 ijji got hacked by a group of people? (ijji ~ game website where they have their own engine, but their programmers fail and blocking the problem , took around a couple of hours to a couple of days to fix) And all the gamers that play on ijji were mad and blah blah... But yeah, just cause a GM tells u that if u follow these rules,not everything is perfect, you can't just create a hack free game... like W.O.W they're advance cause they're building their security by the money they get, but some day or sometime soon some1 will find a way to hack into the servers...

*PEWPEW*

Osmium
    U mad?

Sig made by InfiCathi<3

sooo, where'd the 1b come from lmao

buymorealzkthx

Quote Originally Posted by ABLGALL View Post
    then why the crap do people in real life still get hacked?
    A player starting with nothing > gaining the persons email, name birthday, possibly uploading a keylogger to trick the person into dling > figuring ID via cabal.com and test IDs (it tells which are currently in use as u type them ) and finally gaining access to the account/email. Yep its a long and boring process and i doubt anyone cared enough to "hack" into the servers or something, your dreaming because dont you think they would giv 2 shi.ts bout a acct with 1b alz....if they were serious they would take the most known accts and empty them..jesus its logical sense... just sayin

inb4glitch
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast