Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Account, item, alz, mass of players who got hacked..please help !!

thanks for the reply guys..i just cant see any thread like this here..also got same problems..a friend of mine even experience to be hacked while at Illusion Castle..
    then a few weeks later, he almost got hacked again!! if he got hacked that time it sums up to 3 cases of his 2 accounts getting hacked by whom we dont know !!

@topic..
    please, i need links that are the same with my thread !!
    thank you..all your help is appreciated !!
    Last edited by Jheno Barrugs; 01-16-2011 at 09:07 PM.

my reason is simple..i'm trying to compile this kind of incidents to compare how are people getting hacked and the movements of the hacker.
    so that every one will know that the players aren't hacked by some people who uses something or farther than that..
    others says that it is us, the account owner, is responsible for there account's security.not knowing the fact that there are really hackers roaming around different official servers of cabal, hacking items, alz and even accounts.
    that is my plan..to find out how they've done that kind of sh*t..its ruining the cabal official servers economy !

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatsuho View Post
    sooo, where'd the 1b come from lmao

buymorealzkthx
    Lets see HMM WELL! Selling MY osm GLOVES 7%AMP 4 850M; ask a guildie ; and lets see, other stuff like the HP rune that Kinuko and I got

Funny on how u say how i buy alz, even though i'm sure i work harder then u ever had kid... Never even heard of u until now, not a OGP? newgen..

*PEWPEW*

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by sn0wXz View Post
    A player starting with nothing > gaining the persons email, name birthday, possibly uploading a keylogger to trick the person into dling > figuring ID via cabal.com and test IDs (it tells which are currently in use as u type them ) and finally gaining access to the account/email. Yep its a long and boring process and i doubt anyone cared enough to "hack" into the servers or something, your dreaming because dont you think they would giv 2 shi.ts bout a acct with 1b alz....if they were serious they would take the most known accts and empty them..jesus its logical sense... just sayin

inb4glitch
    That's funny, cause lets see.... gaining the persons email w/ trust etc? no1 knows my email , nor my bday except 1 person, mmm and downloading stuff for cabal? i don't download anything for cabal , only site www.cabal.com oh don't forget www.forum.cabal.com sound reasonable ummm yeah. You're right bout the 1B part, they might not care :P, but eh think bout it this way, Cabal doesn't do anything for awhile bout it> more people get hacked> more people get mad> cabal doesn't do anything for people that get hacked or glitched or w\e constantly> O.O there goes them! another game> decrease in money> cabal in US decreases, even though in KR,EU is still up..> ?????what happens next o.o?

*PEWPEW*

^Vouch for ABLGALL
    Fear is an Illusion

Quote Originally Posted by ABLGALL View Post
    That's funny, cause lets see.... gaining the persons email w/ trust etc? no1 knows my email , nor my bday except 1 person, mmm and downloading stuff for cabal? i don't download anything for cabal , only site www.cabal.com oh don't forget www.forum.cabal.com sound reasonable ummm yeah. You're right bout the 1B part, they might not care :P, but eh think bout it this way, Cabal doesn't do anything for awhile bout it> more people get hacked> more people get mad> cabal doesn't do anything for people that get hacked or glitched or w\e constantly> O.O there goes them! another game> decrease in money> cabal in US decreases, even though in KR,EU is still up..> ?????what happens next o.o?
    im still waiting, i dont see anyone whos been "hacked", they all compromise their own accounts, you really think if someone had access to the server/database they would target you over someone who has 10x that in gear and who knows how much alz in inv.... it dont sound logical to me

What do you think? EST dont look into them for that possibility unless a certain amount of alz/item is lost? Thats not true either, nor logical. Im not saying you downloaded a keylogger, im saying thats how generally a persons account is compromised; far short of being "hacked", you dont have to visit a website, just accepting a song ect can have the files joined together, just as an example.
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Quote Originally Posted by ABLGALL View Post
    Lets see HMM WELL! Selling MY osm GLOVES 7%AMP 4 850M; ask a guildie ; and lets see, other stuff like the HP rune that Kinuko and I got

Funny on how u say how i buy alz, even though i'm sure i work harder then u ever had kid... Never even heard of u until now, not a OGP? newgen..
    lolz I started in July 08 so idk what you're talking about, since you OBV know me, mad player is mad + acc wipe

@snowz..
    sigh..well i know ur point..a friend of mine was hacked also..cause they are 100% sure that no one know their account infos, he didn't put any subpassword, also, they are playing in their houses..no pilots or what so ever !! but mind you those guys only possess mithril armor set, 1 slot, from head to foot w/ no epic at all..about but still he got hacked !! how do you explain that ?? another incident we experienced, my friend is hunting at IC then he got DCed while inside the dungeon, after the DC, his character got back after being DCed realizing that he is still in a party !! his party members was shocked because he went straight to BI and dropped all of his items !! how do you explain this as well..this are 2 different examples !! so please answer this ^^

bumps..

i think you care too much, making a forum thread wont change anything at all, incase you didnt figure that part out already.
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast