Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Account, item, alz, mass of players who got hacked..please help !!

Osmium
    Quote Originally Posted by sn0wXz View Post
    i think you care too much, making a forum thread wont change anything at all, incase you didnt figure that part out already.
    What would earth be like if we did not try??? think more positive. =D

Quote Originally Posted by ROFLwiz View Post
    What would earth be like if we did not try??? think more positive. =D
    not try what? No gm is going to come by and respond to this thread with "oh hai there we restored them accts no prob, only took me 2 sec and every1s happy again"

trying would be defined as submitting help desk ticket and waiting, not submitting help desk then q.qin on forums afterwards...
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

yeah..u are correct snowz..why do we care so much about the game..well as far as i know..this game made players to suffer..they are totally wasting time but they did invested something in game,but there comes a group of high ranked hackers,hacking players..ruining the economy,leaving them with no answers..is that fair enough for those who got hacked ? what i want is just help..answers to my questions coming from players who experienced same situation just like me !! i really dont care about GMs answer..maybe from your answer,i may find the exact answer that will satisfy me to stop nagging around..

thank you and gud day !!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123