Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ESTSoft: 1000x Better In Support

Thumbs up ESTSoft: 1000x Better In Support

I just have to say this - ESTsoft is already outperforming Cabal's previous management in handling issues. I've submitted tickets before with many different gaming service companies & the quality response time is amazing with ESTsoft. Hopefully ESTsoft has the resources to fix everyone's issues that OGP had failed to do or in some cases just didn't care. If you are having issues - I would recommend to send them a ticket under your account & and give them some time.

I'm curious, did you send a support ticket via the website or email them outright?

Quote Originally Posted by ForumStarla View Post
    I'm curious, did you send a support ticket via the website or email them outright?
    Yea, I would like to know this too lol. I've sent in a ticket on another account and nothing back yet lol.
    Being full of yourself online is fine, since you know in the real world you are nothing.

Im currently experiencing log in and pw issues ive tried everything and nothing is working soo i sent them an email explaining everything and all the things ive done in efforts to get my account up and running since i verified it but i haven't received an email yet and i sent my email to them since this morning. i'll give them some time i guess since there are multiple people having the same problem as me.

Quote Originally Posted by ForumStarla View Post
    Support Ticket - I made another account other then my OGPlanet linked accounts because I was initially having issues logging in with those for some reason. I used that account to submit the issue - I have access to my account. Working with ESTsoft to fix my brother's account. Hopefully they have the information & resources to undo what OGPlanet failed to do.

I had a response time within 3 hrs of the ticket - however when I tried to work with OGPlanet it took them 3+ days to say 'what?'

Hence already ESTsoft recieves a +1 in my book >_<

Wonder how quick they are
    Rixuel | Returned Lvl 17X Force Blader

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathGodIchigo View Post
    I just have to say this - ESTsoft is already outperforming Cabal's previous management in handling issues. I've submitted tickets before with many different gaming service companies & the quality response time is amazing with ESTsoft. Hopefully ESTsoft has the resources to fix everyone's issues that OGP had failed to do or in some cases just didn't care. If you are having issues - I would recommend to send them a ticket under your account & and give them some time.
    im gonna laugh if they take twice as long as ogp did once the severs are fully functional

Quote Originally Posted by DeathGodIchigo View Post
    Quote of the year!
    EterNity's Diary The only place to get More ET!!
    Starfish Attack!!

Seriously, are we going to get invaded by foreigners on this forum? NO!
    we dont see GMs on the forum lately...

Quote Originally Posted by GoughGhan View Post
    Yea, I would like to know this too lol. I've sent in a ticket on another account and nothing back yet lol.
    lol same

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast