Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: BSOD issue

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BackUpMENG View Post
    shut the f up son
    shut the f up son

Quote Originally Posted by SkyAlpha View Post
    U experience BSOD because the system could not read ur hard drive or ur ram due to some internal problems. In dat case u need to either clean up ur hard drive completely, or replace the ram
    Please keep the clueless responses out of here. This is caused by game guard, not our systems.

Also I know it is a lot to ask, but could we please keep the trolls off this thread? I mean just this once, I would appreciate if we could keep this reasonable.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    Please keep the clueless responses out of here. This is caused by game guard, not our systems.

Also I know it is a lot to ask, but could we please keep the trolls off this thread? I mean just this once, I would appreciate if we could keep this reasonable.
    alright mah badz broserk. u mah home dawg id never eat u

Red-Osmium
    Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post

dude, ur system is operated by registries, which when u run cabal, it affects the system as a whole =.=

dude, ur system is operated by registries, which when u run cabal, it affects the system as a whole =.=
    So I should pay $150 for new ram over faulty software. Yes, that is brilliant.

ALL Windows systems have a registry, furthermore if it is, that's a SOFTWARE PROBLEM.

We've already run diagnostics and torture tests on our systems, there is nothing wrong with our RAM sticks or our harddrives. Our BSOD issue occurs ONLY when we boot up Cabal and we highly suspect it has to do with GameGuard as it only started happening after the switch. It doesn't occur when we run Battlefield, MW2, Crysis, and other games that are far more taxing than Cabal.
    Last edited by Alfancore; 04-02-2010 at 09:26 PM.

Titanium
    ITT: some of the people haunting the forums to boost their post count.

On topic, maybe you should just play on your laptop for now. Can't for the life of me think of a reason that two nearly identical machines have very different results when loading the game. bleh
    14x FB
    Guild: Strangeland
    Server: Venus

Quote Originally Posted by Bowkill View Post
    ITT: some of the people haunting the forums to boost their post count.

On topic, maybe you should just play on your laptop for now. Can't for the life of me think of a reason that two nearly identical machines have very different results when loading the game. bleh
    It might be because of other installed games, I've read up that Gameguard also blocks certain functions from DirectX and Windows APIs from working; in our case, we have high-end resource intensive games installed that utilize DirectX 9, 10 or even 11. It's just a hunch though, but if it turns out to be true, it's gonna be one heck of headache unless INCA decides to patch up the mess, which they should have months ago.

I wonder if there is anyone with a high end computer like mine, win 7 ultimate 64 bit, and is able to play the game properly. If that was the case that I would probably reformat my system. I would really prefer to leave that for the last resort, it's always a pain to reinstall everything.

i start notice my fan is getting more noisy since i got gameguard
    Rixuel | Returned Lvl 17X Force Blader

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast