Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Brief WA setup guide

why do we need heavy slash ? :P

Banned
    do a shooting star as finisher and ul be ok

ty for u info PvE =P

Titanium
    Srry guys 2late to reply ino reveng
    1 I would give ur combo from 1to10 I would give it 7 caz u are using a lot of dps caz u have high cd and cr but guys like me. Or more than half of cabal was do not have wat u have so if we did not crit we are done I have 49 cr but I do not crit so I think
    Sw lvl9 sq lvl 9 ww lvl9 impact lvl 20 rising shot lvl20 fk lvl12 or charge lvl 20
    So the combo now is
    Pvp
    Sw sq sw charge impat. rising .ww. And if the enemy have a lot of hp befor the ww try to use fk
    Pve combo sw sq sw ww sw sq sw ww....
    Wpvp 1 target just like ther pvp but no need to make ww in the end with out charge caz it do not have graet dam
    M war pvp I think that u have to get skills that can hit a lot of players like
    Sw sq sw ww fk get some m hits.
    + u can use canon fk for runing playerz in war

Down buff I Was using it it was usefull u can throw players down in war and kill them but when I remove it I could not do that but I found way u can use ww sq they have grate down soo I wish u guys like all of this
    Last edited by GraveDigger; 08-13-2011 at 11:59 PM.

where is the fb guide tomaboy better make one now!

Quote Originally Posted by Bar Dribben View Post
    why do we need heavy slash ? :P
    you don't "need" it, its just an extra filler.

Quote Originally Posted by GraveDigger View Post
    Srry guys 2late to reply ino reveng
    1 I would give ur combo from 1to10 I would give it 7 caz u are using a lot of dps caz u have high cd and cr but guys like me. Or more than half of cabal was do not have wat u have so if we did not crit we are done I have 49 cr but I do not crit so I think
    Sw lvl9 sq lvl 9 ww lvl9 impact lvl 20 rising shot lvl20 fk lvl12 or charge lvl 20
    So the combo now is
    Pvp
    Sw sq sw charge impat. rising .ww. And if the enemy have a lot of hp befor the ww try to use fk
    Pve combo sw sq sw ww sw sq sw ww....
    Wpvp 1 target just like ther pvp but no need to make ww in the end with out charge caz it do not have graet dam
    M war pvp I think that u have to get skills that can hit a lot of players like
    Sw sq sw ww fk get some m hits.
    + u can use canon fk for runing playerz in war

Down buff I Was using it it was usefull u can throw players down in war and kill them but when I remove it I could not do that but I found way u can use ww sq they have grate down soo I wish u guys like all of this
    cool story

Quote Originally Posted by NiteFalcon View Post
    I get a lot of questions about what skills a WA should have, etc, so here's a brief setup guide for skills and combos:

MTWC: multi-target war combo
    STWC: single target war combo

Hopefully this is a helpful starting point for people. If you still have further questions speak with me in game. I'd post a full guide but that's a Seireitei exclusive =P
    Hi have 1 error in MTWC: multi-target war combo
    Seismic Wave + 18 bloked combo Seismic Wave + 9 is Good for u post in PvE Bro
    i need 1 combo for Pvp plz u have 1 for me WA lv 110 thx

god dam globals

Lulz...try to read diosa's post...i hope you can handle the pressure reading it..@_@

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast