Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Brief WA setup guide

Quote Originally Posted by Naser alraeesi View Post
    yeah nice guide but really you forgot terra break
    Yeah nice post, but you forgot to mention your a troll (or an idiot if you're being serious :P )
    --- Work in progress

actually ill just update this after the update comes out

Rising Blade >>> Powerstab/Heavyslash.

Ok,you all might not believe this,but I'm a 63 yr. old woman who loves playing Cabal and really needs the help with lower lvl skills & skill pts.. Also,what skills to buy at each Skill Rank.Right now,I am lvl 13 and need to know what skills I should have.I have Impact stab,Power Stab,Heavy Slash,Dash,Fade step & I also bought my Mana upgrade.So,I also have freezing arrow & Regen.Plz help so I can get to a lvl that you talk about.Also,I don't like using combo as it's hard for me,but I will try.Any help will be appreciated.:>)

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyfeather62 View Post
    Ok,you all might not believe this,but I'm a 63 yr. old woman who loves playing Cabal and really needs the help with lower lvl skills & skill pts.. Also,what skills to buy at each Skill Rank.Right now,I am lvl 13 and need to know what skills I should have.I have Impact stab,Power Stab,Heavy Slash,Dash,Fade step & I also bought my Mana upgrade.So,I also have freezing arrow & Regen.Plz help so I can get to a lvl that you talk about.Also,I don't like using combo as it's hard for me,but I will try.Any help will be appreciated.:>)
    At your lvl u pretty much have the skills your suppose to have,learn dash asap and u will need to learn combo to be effective at this game.
    And also u don't Mana upgrade,go with hp upgrade first instead and this wa guide is great u can learn all the skills when your lvl 96 I think and following this guide
    will make u a good wa.

Ok,thx Logato:>)

Ok,when you talk about combo,do you mean how you have your skills set in your hotkeys?If so,I'm really confused:>(Also,is Rising Shot the only skill I should get at Regular skill lvl.?Any help will be appreciated.:>)

Shadow Titanium MandaloreTheIndomitible's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by vrachnos View Post
    Yeah nice post, but you forgot to mention your a troll (or an idiot if you're being serious :P )
    Don't be jelly of my terra break
    At sea, who dis? #AnchorsAweigh

Gar taldin ni jaonyc: Gar sa buir, ori'wasaasla - No one cares about who your father was, only about the father you'll be.

im stating off my WA n its lvl 79,
    all my skills atm are lvl 9.
    buffs lvl 20
    it was the only lvl dat had a faster cooldown,
    but are there any skills i should put past lvl 9??

good news peeps, at the end of the month imma update this and the full BR WA guide will be available publicly *gasp* *cheer*

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast