Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: [ET's Guide] Battle or martial?

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Sheep View Post
    everyone ignore lasthour, hes a troll ^_^
    l2recognizetrolls

Quote Originally Posted by viciousI love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥fight View Post
    l2recognizetrolls
    Yeah, Sheep is some 12 year old inbred orphan that doesn't really have any argumentative, reading or comprehension capabilities. Usually he just tells you that you fail and says 'son' a lot to make himself sound hard (as if it fools anyone). If you provide compelling evidence in favor of your argument, he usually just cries like a little school girl who fell and scraped her knee in some sort of pathetic attempt at rectifying his failed stance on a subject that requires little more than third grade math to resolve.

SIGMetal
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaw View Post
    Yeah, Sheep is some 12 year old inbred orphan that doesn't really have any argumentative, reading or comprehension capabilities. Usually he just tells you that you fail and says 'son' a lot to make himself sound hard (as if it fools anyone). If you provide compelling evidence in favor of your argument, he usually just cries like a little school girl who fell and scraped her knee in some sort of pathetic attempt at rectifying his failed stance on a subject that requires little more than third grade math to resolve.
    but i like sheeps topics... hes the only one that can write a guide with 5+ calculations in them and have them all wrong at the same time