Remember to check out Support's Notices first!
I will no longer be updating this list as I no longer play Cabal.
- Filter is blocking "tod" but other words are not blocked. We just want to know if this was intentional or not.
- Guild bank does not work
- Unable to whisper or block via right click a name in the chat window
-The color code is inserted around a name and needs to be deleted in order to whisper
- Graphical errors on the character select screen
-Occasionally characters display features of other characters
- Chat copy/paste feature does not work
-Players are unsure of how to use this feature
- Unable to open character page in dungeons via the menu bar
- Font settings reset when game is restarted or resolution is changed
- Pressing (K) does not close the "skill up" icon
- Wizards: skills in BM2 hit weaker than in non-bm.
-OGPlanet said they were testing this issue but we never heard back
- Force Blader: Execration and Field of Execration skills do not enter cool down phase when they are resisted by opponent like they would pre-patch
-We do not know if this was an intentional change by ESTsoft or not
- Wizards: High Regen does not enter cool down if used on a player that can not accept the buff
- Weapon Skin Graphical glitch: Screenshots here
- Troglo Lair dungeon Glitch (unconfirmed)
-"After the warp portal and when you enter the 2nd maze where you kill the all the mobs. I go BM2 and get sent back to the beginning."
- Cool down icon for Raise Spirit buff interferes with the cool down icon for Force Blader Execration and Field / Execration. Image Here
- Players get an error when entering war that saying they do not have enough alz when they do.
- Characters stop using the dummy without a cause especially at low levels.
- Blader: Battle mode sometimes cancels prematurely (especially when "extending" with aura).
- Typo on the description of Siena's Crest B1F item. Reads: "released to publi by accident".
Fixed issues / Common Problems:
- Nation War and CA aren't there.
-ESTsoft has changed the schedule for these. Check the main site.
- Combo missing
-The levels for aura, battle mode 1 and combo have been changed. You will have all of them by level 30.
- Computer crashes when running the game (BSOD). More Info
-This may have something to do with your mouse. Read the thread I linked. Send a help desk ticket for help with this issue.
- Cabal suddenly closes or will not start
-Cabal is now using a different anti-hack/bot program (Game Guard). Close all unneeded programs and try to relaunch. Also try to restart your computer. Send a help desk ticket if this is still an issue for you.
- Fixed: Could not log into the website. This seems to be working now. If you are still having issues, try to refresh your browser.
- Fixed: Can now register new accounts. Was giving an error on email address line. "(!) please type email".
-If you are still unable to register an account, try a different web browser. If that doesn't work send an email to ESTsoft with your detailed information to [email protected] or try to pm GM Jamie
- Running Ventrilo with GameGuard: You need to launch the game first and then start Ventrilo.
- ESTsoft has fixed the cash shop items. Post on it here: http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.ph...s-in-item-shop
-Fixed Odd Circle bug and costume time limit.
- "Please agree to transfer your OGP information to ESTsoft's account first" message
-This means you need to sign up on ESTsoft's site and then complete the transfer http://www.cabal.com/Account/TransferAccount
- Some of the channels are missing
-This was intentional. ESTsoft plans to give us all the channels back. (Sorry, I don't know when.)
- Characters are missing
-You probably just joined the wrong server. They are switched on the server select screen. Or you have not completed the character transfer.
- Party search function is missing? Not a bug: Intentional removal by ESTsoft
Things you can try:
-Use the Check Files button on the launcher
-Log in from the downloads page of the website. Then click "support" then "help desk". Send any issues you have to ESTsoft from there.