Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Known Issues / Bugs / Crash Issues

i was having a problem with cabal randomly shutting down on me while doing anything like dashing around, in war when i would hit people. i figured it must be something with gameguard interfering with my antivirus maybe or firewall. so i put the cabal.exe's and the cabal folder itself along with ventrilo and teamspeak on my av exception list and i havent had problems since. so try that out and see what happens

Music.

I dont know if this happen to u guys but when im playing cabal some audio files dont work and also my msn also dont work, the files that dont work are mpeg files.

i think the "info is invalid" when tranferring acc is fixed
    cuz i tried to transfer mine and says its already transferred. Yay now all i have to wait is the verification notice when u try to log into the game

If the website said you have already transfered your data, you should be able to log into game have see your characters there (make sure you click the right server). Otherwise, something messed up. =x

Urgent Glitch that needs IMMEDIATE FIXING.

When creating an account from www.cabal.com, even when a correct e-mail is entered into the e-mail box, a red message appears in red below the box stating "(!) please type email". After experimenting with multiple ways to get past this error and create a new account, I have concluded that there is none (I got pretty creative, too). Thus, at the moment, New Accounts for Cabal NA Cannot Be Created.

The severity of this problem is rather obvious; could I get some community/GM response on whether this problem has been recognized and/or addressed? Thanks.

Edit: I don't know if this is an isolated problem. I've tried firefox, IE, and gChrome, and all have issued the same problem. I have also tried multiple e-mails, multiple e-mail providers, using the "other" function and manually typing the entire e-mail address...etc.

Edit2: It is not an isolated problem. http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.ph...n-issue./page2
    Last edited by carrotcake; 04-05-2010 at 12:19 PM. Reason: Edits.

I can't create a new account either and I haven't had an issue before. Hopefully they are working on the website and that is why we can't make new accounts. >.<

Can somebody help me with this issue or atleast tell me why this is happpening when i try to sign up for the game on cabal.com it keeps saying (!) please type email.I already typed the email though i tried this on chrome and internet explorer still i get the same error i tried all of my emails still nothing so i cant even play the game since i have no account.i read the notice but it isnt clear if they know theres a problem with there registration form.can anyone help me out or atleast explain why the site is doin this

Soldier, I would come back in an hour and try again. It's down for everyone. My hope is that it's down because they are trying to fix it. =S

Banned
    "Unable to create new accounts on cabal.com: Gives error on email address. "(!) please type email" "

That's my problem atm, do you know when it will get fixed... I need an answer ASAP please.

I'm stuck in a never ending cycle of "Error Code: 6 / Type: 421
    An error has occurred while communicating with the server. Please relog in after clicking 'OK'" after I spawn like 1 min on the game. I think I'm getting booted offline because my GameGuard craps out on me & Windows tells me it stops responding & shuts GG down before I even get to the Log in-screen.
    Basically what happens: I hit start game/Play whatever,
    GameGuard starts, GG loads,
    Windows pops up tells me GG has stopped responding & shuts GG down,
    Cabal loads, I log in, choose server, pick my character, hit go/play/whatever,
    spawn on the map, walk around for like 1 min, get disconnected =( with this box "Error Code: 6 / Type: 421
    An error has occurred while communicating with the server. Please relog in after clicking 'OK'"
    I relog, cycle repeats =(

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast