Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Known Issues / Bugs / Crash Issues

I tried to re-verify my account again and i get the same thing "information is Invalid" when its the Same info from last time when it successfully went through ... are they gonna reply to my Emails? : (

Quote Originally Posted by Spamzor View Post
    StarStar may I explain my problem and the events i had to go through all day today from yesterday ?

Ok yesterday i tried to log in after many attempts the site logs me in i then verify my Old OGP account info which was correct ... i tried to log onto the site again and its telling me incorrect info. i then request a new password so i could log in i get the pw and it doesn't work so i wait a while to request another new pw i try to log into the site and it works but i can't log onto the game since its telling me to verify my OGP account and transfer again.... now remember that i verified my account since yesterday ..... i then put in my OGP ID and PW from from before same EXACT Info. but it now says Invalid Information.... i need help getting my account back safe and sound with everything on it plz EST G Ms i know u guys have ALOT on ur hands but we all need assistance... i had also sent 2x emails i hope they read them.
    I HAVE THE EXACT SAME PROBLEM!!! hellp! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOwgrFxtbH8

Spamzor the same exact thing is happening to me. I'm worried about all of the chars that I've spent years on @.@. It's been over 16 hours and no email reply x.x

lol.. i spended money here

Same as everyone else here... I know my OGP info is correct because I can login to ogplanet.com with no problems. I try to transfer and it says my OGP info is incorrect. I got a verification email a few days before the game actually opened, and verified my account. I was logged in okay, so I left to wait for the game to actually start. then I try to get on and it tells me my info I used was wrong. -.- If I can't get my account fixed I really don't want to play cabal anymore.

aaahhhhhhhh... EST needs to fix this one................ i dont want to lose my account !

nothing works..

i tried everything to login, even the browser thingy but nothing works... as far as i'm concerned estsoft needs to find a solution... everythings so buggy atm geeezzzzzzzzzz....

o btw i made another forum account and it doesn't work either lol...

i guess i'll be playing bc2 until estsoft fixes this lo...
    Last edited by xbghost; 04-03-2010 at 08:06 AM.

Same here signed up using another email and sent a help desk ticket telling them my problem and my original info hoping for a reply as I type

I got dc-ed more often now when doing dungeon T.T I think it's kinda error 6 related but its not, I just got kicked out to login screen (happened a lot too before est take over but more often now)

-- Indomie enak --

I had same issue at first ,but figured out what was up with my situation

it was cuz the Game ID that i logged in with (formerly OGP ID changed once the transfer completed from glassbawx (my old ogp id) to the new name i use now for this account, when i try to login with my old OGP id, it gives me this message still, when i use this accounts login ID (snow) it logs me in no problem, i would suggest trying to log into the game with your new id (estsoft account) and try your same password, i know it sounds foolish but my game id for loggin in changed, i didnt kno, just took a while of trying diff stuf just happend to enter est account in even after this message of please authorize, ...cuz i knew i was authorized after clicking the button the website confirmd it for me...

so i just tried it anyway figuring nothin else i would be able to do but send in a ticket and wait... just happend to work out o.o

*edit** this may be because the acct got transferd twice or under two different ids?
    Last edited by sn0wXz; 04-03-2010 at 12:39 PM.
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast