Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Known Issues / Bugs / Crash Issues

Question Known Issues / Bugs / Crash Issues

Remember to check out Support's Notices first!

I will no longer be updating this list as I no longer play Cabal.

New Bugs:
    • Filter is blocking "tod" but other words are not blocked. We just want to know if this was intentional or not.

Persisting Issues:
    • Guild bank does not work
    • Unable to whisper or block via right click a name in the chat window
      -The color code is inserted around a name and needs to be deleted in order to whisper
    • Graphical errors on the character select screen
      -Occasionally characters display features of other characters
    • Chat copy/paste feature does not work
      -Players are unsure of how to use this feature
    • Unable to open character page in dungeons via the menu bar
    • Font settings reset when game is restarted or resolution is changed
    • Pressing (K) does not close the "skill up" icon
    • Wizards: skills in BM2 hit weaker than in non-bm.
      -OGPlanet said they were testing this issue but we never heard back
    • Force Blader: Execration and Field of Execration skills do not enter cool down phase when they are resisted by opponent like they would pre-patch
      -We do not know if this was an intentional change by ESTsoft or not
    • Wizards: High Regen does not enter cool down if used on a player that can not accept the buff
    • Weapon Skin Graphical glitch: Screenshots here
    • Troglo Lair dungeon Glitch (unconfirmed)
      -"After the warp portal and when you enter the 2nd maze where you kill the all the mobs. I go BM2 and get sent back to the beginning."
    • Cool down icon for Raise Spirit buff interferes with the cool down icon for Force Blader Execration and Field / Execration. Image Here
    • Players get an error when entering war that saying they do not have enough alz when they do.
    • Characters stop using the dummy without a cause especially at low levels.
    • Blader: Battle mode sometimes cancels prematurely (especially when "extending" with aura).
    • Typo on the description of Siena's Crest B1F item. Reads: "released to publi by accident".

Fixed issues / Common Problems:
    • Nation War and CA aren't there.
      -ESTsoft has changed the schedule for these. Check the main site.
    • Combo missing
      -The levels for aura, battle mode 1 and combo have been changed. You will have all of them by level 30.
    • Computer crashes when running the game (BSOD). More Info
      -This may have something to do with your mouse. Read the thread I linked. Send a help desk ticket for help with this issue.
    • Cabal suddenly closes or will not start
      -Cabal is now using a different anti-hack/bot program (Game Guard). Close all unneeded programs and try to relaunch. Also try to restart your computer. Send a help desk ticket if this is still an issue for you.
    • Fixed: Could not log into the website. This seems to be working now. If you are still having issues, try to refresh your browser.
    • Fixed: Can now register new accounts. Was giving an error on email address line. "(!) please type email".
      -If you are still unable to register an account, try a different web browser. If that doesn't work send an email to ESTsoft with your detailed information to [email protected] or try to pm GM Jamie
    • Running Ventrilo with GameGuard: You need to launch the game first and then start Ventrilo.
    • ESTsoft has fixed the cash shop items. Post on it here: http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.ph...s-in-item-shop
      -Fixed Odd Circle bug and costume time limit.
    • "Please agree to transfer your OGP information to ESTsoft's account first" message
      -This means you need to sign up on ESTsoft's site and then complete the transfer http://www.cabal.com/Account/TransferAccount
    • Some of the channels are missing
      -This was intentional. ESTsoft plans to give us all the channels back. (Sorry, I don't know when.)
    • Characters are missing
      -You probably just joined the wrong server. They are switched on the server select screen. Or you have not completed the character transfer.
    • Party search function is missing? Not a bug: Intentional removal by ESTsoft

Things you can try:

-Use the Check Files button on the launcher
    -Log in from the downloads page of the website. Then click "support" then "help desk". Send any issues you have to ESTsoft from there.
    Last edited by ForumStarla; 12-08-2010 at 04:03 AM.

Also, item mall bugs~

- Misleading temp countdowns.
    ... Premium Service (1 Day) = 7 days.
    ... Costumes (1 Day) = 30 days.

Also for the issue logging into the website, put in your information and click sign in, then click another link on the page to go to another area of the website and it should log you in fine. (Or use Opera's automatic login)

-=WI/FA ~ Cabal=- IGN: Zeph1 || the distinction isn't absolute.

Thanks! I updated.

I think you should highlight the more important issues to make them easier to notice, like cabal making the computer BSOD...

lol - sure. RED SHOULD DO THE TRICK

StarStar may I explain my problem and the events i had to go through all day today from yesterday ?

Ok yesterday i tried to log in after many attempts the site logs me in i then verify my Old OGP account info which was correct ... i tried to log onto the site again and its telling me incorrect info. i then request a new password so i could log in i get the pw and it doesn't work so i wait a while to request another new pw i try to log into the site and it works but i can't log onto the game since its telling me to verify my OGP account and transfer again.... now remember that i verified my account since yesterday ..... i then put in my OGP ID and PW from from before same EXACT Info. but it now says Invalid Information.... i need help getting my account back safe and sound with everything on it plz EST G Ms i know u guys have ALOT on ur hands but we all need assistance... i had also sent 2x emails i hope they read them.

Oh, seems like I can only log in from the downloads page.... I am able to log in every time from just that one page lol

Quote Originally Posted by Spamzor View Post
    StarStar may I explain my problem and the events i had to go through all day today from yesterday ?

Ok yesterday i tried to log in after many attempts the site logs me in i then verify my Old OGP account info which was correct ... i tried to log onto the site again and its telling me incorrect info. i then request a new password so i could log in i get the pw and it doesn't work so i wait a while to request another new pw i try to log into the site and it works but i can't log onto the game since its telling me to verify my OGP account and transfer again.... now remember that i verified my account since yesterday ..... i then put in my OGP ID and PW from from before same EXACT Info. but it now says Invalid Information.... i need help getting my account back safe and sound with everything on it plz EST G Ms i know u guys have ALOT on ur hands but we all need assistance... i had also sent 2x emails i hope they read them.
    I would try signing up with another account. Make sure you use one of the emails they are accepting (yahoo or gmail work). Click the link they send you and log in on the website. You may need to go to the downloads page to log in first. And then go to http://www.cabal.com/Account/TransferAccount

If that doesn't work, send in an actual help desk ticket since you are able to log in. Those seem to be getting answered sooner.

I wish I had a sticky. lol.

I can't send in a help desk because its asking me to verify my account (which i did since this morning) , the account i created at EST logged me in once (this morning) but after i verified it logged me out and it wasn't letting me logged in again so i checked if my ID fits my Email (correct) so i got a new pw and its telling me to Verify again .... which shouldn't be happening if i verified already, I'm afraid of creating ANOTHER new account because my Chars. might get deleted or the same verification problem (pop up message saying : "Information is Invalid") when the info is correct from the last verification and my old OGP account. : ( im soo worried now

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast