Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Known Issues / Bugs / Crash Issues

Still can't log in with my account even though I transferred it says I have not -.- Been 3 weeks since I've sent a ticket in saying they were investigating my account..I send in more tickets and no answers in a whole week

GM replied saying I can log into the game with my account today. Now I cant even log into the website or the game, they made it worse for me... Sent in another ticket on a different account hoping it will work..

I sent in a help desk ticket for the bug when I tried to max out my mamp rune and I have all the requirements but when I tried to plus it, it just d/c's me with an error code 6 type 1061 -.- and they wrote that they fixed it but it isn't

GM replied saying my account has been fixed, but it turned out worse. Now I can not log into their website nor log onto the cabal game.. When I try to log into the website it says to confirm my email which I cant do because I've already set an email and confirmed it so its stuck like that

Must-have bulwark webroot spyware

Antivirus software is must-have protection. This commentary picks the most trained antivirus software based on its virus detection abilities, features, and broadness of protection. Whether you're seeking unreduced usage coverage or an ala carte emulsion, each of the following products provides supreme virus care to Windows-based PCs. Because every method is unmatched, draw divers of Windows XP and Windows Vista antivirus scanners to take place on the software pre-eminent suited someone is caring your PC and your unvarying of experience.

Login problem help !!!

i hav download everything .and every thing iz fine .
    bt aftr that whn i put id pass showing failed to connect the server .

allrady uninstall and reinstall done and anti virus deleted bt still this problem facing ..

help me !!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

just to add this in the IC2 DC. to many DC will cause an automatic block of the account
    IGN- DeathRowe Wojtek Browe
    STRANGELAND

There is a bug currently in the game right now, where if you ride an RW3 bike and got off, other players perceive you as moving a lot faster than normal. This can be misinterpreted as speed hacking. Please fix this issue, I've written an HD ticket describing this as well.

IGN: 93122834 - 180 FB Venus

RedOsmium
    The game freezes randomly for 5-30 seconds ever since the update.
    http://www.xfire.com/video/3572d7/

I seem to not be able to register an account to play Cabal NA, It comes up with a page that says something about heavy traffic, or the page cannot be found. I have read through this sticky, does anyone know if this will be fixed? If not I might need to head over to Cabal EU.

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617