Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Known Issues / Bugs / Crash Issues

When i was transferring (before the servers were up) i created a new account(EST) with the same log in information as the OGP one to make it simple, i then got logged in since it was a new account after the paged refreshed many times it said i was logged in on the site soo i put in my OGP id and pw which is identical to the EST account one that i made and it was verified (at this point im not sure if i made human error in putting in an extra letter or number or replaced a number or letter unintentionally and it was then verified) i tried to log into the sit again and its telling me wrong pw or ID so i requested a new pw i got the new pw after like a day and logged into the site THEN to log into the game its saying plz transfer my OGP account 1st soo i went to re-verify the SAME OGP ID and PW even tho it was verified before then its saying Information is Invalid , idk if its because its already verified or the User Names are identical or the pw i entered at 1st (before the servers were up) was slightly wrong by mistake or what, but its not letting me re-verify or log into the game i can only can get onto the site with the New EST account. I also went to OGP and triple check if my pw is correct and i logged onto their site w/o any problems. Soo the messed up bugged out thing here is my account transfer information with the servers >: ( this needs to be cleared up quickly . Do the G M's work on Saturdays and Sundays? don't think so

did'nt work for me..

Banned
    is it just me or are any more people having problems with Vent lagging since the transfer? ) :<

..... im sure its just u and your connection with the vent server from ur area o.O

i think its because of the lag causing by the fulled channels
    Rixuel | Returned Lvl 17X Force Blader

I updated this thread with the persisting game issues we had from OGPlant so ESTsoft could see those too. If you know that any of these are fixed or can think of more, please let me know. Thanks!

Banned
    its not jsut me tho, thats the thing. im not the only ppl having lagging problems with vent.

Quote Originally Posted by Brolic View Post
    its not jsut me tho, thats the thing. im not the only ppl having lagging problems with vent.
    lol same here.... vent screeny just stays frozen..

For the persistent glitches,
    the bm canceling happens for other classes too
    so far i know about it canceling on FA and FS
    I may be talking about a different glitch, but what happens is when u cast aura, the bm1/2 is canceled and you are left with infinite aura until you die

I've been able to play most of the day, but now when I try to log in, I can get to the char selection screen and get into the game with any char, but when I try to move, I get disconnected. Anyone else having this issue?

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast