Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cross Class Items

Quote Originally Posted by Urban View Post
    Sigh... so forcium and mithral are the same thing? ....byebye Mithral battlesuited force shielder, I will miss you....

I guess now the question is Mithral VS osm (since osm is cross-class friendly ...for now?)
    no, forcium (mithril is a name that forcium had in euro or other versions...) has a higher grade then osm, if you take a +0 forcium martial suit and compare to +0 osm martial suit; you will see the forcium has higher base def/defrate then the osm martial suit because its a higher grade.

if you can get 7 amp mithril then go for it as its not really about the extra small def/defrate bonus from heavy suit on a non STR build, its more amp specific for suit/gloves/boots and def/def rate from the highest grade amp u can obtain, all the heavy suit gives you is a lil more defense at expense of your base stats dex/int if your nerfing a wiz to gain extra str to equip heavy suit.

lower grade amp is lower costing/less rare, forci (mithril) gets up to 2bish a piece of armor depending on what craft it has and + its at...

more about cost effective decent suit - osm is the middle ground for low price amp suit with decent base def, but ofcourse if you could get a higher grade amp suit why wouldnt you? ..
    Last edited by sn0wXz; 05-04-2011 at 05:50 PM.
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kakakakakakakakaka View Post
    Are they getting the hp stat too?
    nope.. it will be the same as it was... The hp stat are for the class-specific pieces and as Snow provided.. that would be a reason why ppl would want class-specific gear anyway .

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sn0wXz View Post
    why would someone even bother going heavy at stit grade..i think that debate is specific to osm mostly; because of its non class specific.
    just sayin that stit is also class specific...as to why and when people would go heavy, who knows...people have the darnest reason sometimes, the same unfathomable reason why est went class specific with stit then went back non-class in osm, then back again class specific with tg,sg,myst and up.

Quote Originally Posted by sn0wXz View Post

regardless of what KR has for updates, we dont know what will make it to NA. im not going to speculate on if itll be dooable in the future because a) what would they do with the current gears? auto change your piece of osm to your class so you cant sell use it on other classes? ... the point being even though the "plastic" armor is being introduced; still got a few questions on how they would possibly change osm to Battle Style-Specific Armor in a retro grade to where it would effect someone character thats already equip'd with heavy armor before the update (strip it off him?)

it would make more sense to introduce it and make it the new drop as it has hp bonus craft, but i dont see how they would go through and change the current osm already equipd, without a boatload of q.q/tickets. i dont think the lack of BL class in cabal 2 has anything to do with cabal 1s changing of osm battle-style specific gear, i thinks its more related to the new grade being introduced, dont know exactly what they accomplish by making osm battle-style specific as opposed to the way it is now.

Bl will the hardest hit with the update, just as they are benefitting most with heavy (armor) osm. martial became useless with bl owing to the fact they can go dex or str intensive, either way. so with an rmorset, they gain much def. The def rate they lose is insignificant as they still have high of it anyways.

other classes like fb going armor or fa going martial will sacrifice a bit of their stats in the process. fb will have to pump in more str whre they should go dex intensive, and fa will pump in more str when they should be int intensive. there will be a trdeoff.

I just hope you guys are right though about the current osm remaining as is even when all armors blustins and up become class specific. Or i would have to dress up my bl once again, or go naked, or retire it altogether. It wont matter from then on and beyond, cuz, here's the connection...bladers won't be around in cabal 2. Not that there will be a continuation from 1 to 2, but i just don't want to continue playing a character and be endeared to it all the more only to not be able to play it anymore when the new game comes around. I still say FB's should have gone...with apologies to the fb's.

Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    just sayin that stit is also class specific...as to why and when people would go heavy, who knows...people have the darnest reason sometimes, the same unfathomable reason why est went class specific with stit then went back non-class in osm, then back again class specific with tg,sg,myst and up.

Bl will the hardest hit with the update, just as they are benefitting most with heavy (armor) osm. martial became useless with bl owing to the fact they can go dex or str intensive, either way. so with an rmorset, they gain much def. The def rate they lose is insignificant as they still have high of it anyways.

other classes like fb going armor or fa going martial will sacrifice a bit of their stats in the process. fb will have to pump in more str whre they should go dex intensive, and fa will pump in more str when they should be int intensive. there will be a trdeoff.

I just hope you guys are right though about the current osm remaining as is even when all armors blustins and up become class specific. Or i would have to dress up my bl once again, or go naked, or retire it altogether. It wont matter from then on and beyond, cuz, here's the connection...bladers won't be around in cabal 2. Not that there will be a continuation from 1 to 2, but i just don't want to continue playing a character and be endeared to it all the more only to not be able to play it anymore when the new game comes around. I still say FB's should have gone...with apologies to the fb's.
    chippo was referring to that "formula card" to actually make it class specific and give the hp craft bonus, as incentive to change it...and also maybe make it drop specific from here on out- but i couldnt see them taking it off a character already using it like a BL, i know quite a few heavy BL and they wouldnt be quitting over it but probably pretty displeased to be forced to switch, its good to have the option and give the bonus of hp as incentive, sounds more logical as to how they will implement it..
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Banned
    Get rid of fb? Why get rid of such an interesting class?

Quote Originally Posted by gary055 View Post
    Get rid of fb? Why get rid of such an interesting class?
    Bunch of haters!

Tera- Human Mystic Lv60
    Server- Valley of Titans- (PvP)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12