Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Martial FA War

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by jone View Post
    Pretty sure you don't need that apostrophe.
    It's the E that I don't need there. Just wrong spelling.

Quote Originally Posted by TankAlluBicheS View Post
    Spoken like someone who just bored and wanna start something

Or that's what I really think.
    My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/tjxs?feature=mhee
    I craft blades, all crafting is free if you provide the mats and will continue to be.

Quote Originally Posted by chainlock View Post
    It's the E that I don't need there. Just wrong spelling.

Or that's what I really think.
    I guess I dont get involve thou =P

Q_Q 820 def if +11 with martial? If I get all +11 battle I would still have less than 800 def lol.

Anyways, miavi what amp pots did you use? The one in war chests? And can you make another video? Except slow it down! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by blockie View Post
    Q_Q 820 def if +11 with martial? If I get all +11 battle I would still have less than 800 def lol.

Anyways, miavi what amp pots did you use? The one in war chests? And can you make another video? Except slow it down! LOL
    if you are 160+ with OSM battle +11 amp set, def should be higher then martial one

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by TankAlluBicheS View Post
    if you are 160+ with OSM battle +11 amp set, def should be higher then martial one
    He never disagreed with that, just said he won't have 800+ defense. He's also right about that. +11 martial will have 720ish defense, while +11 osm battle will have 750ish. This is with a 169 FA. Even full +11 forcium, helmet included, will barely reach around 1k.
    Last edited by chainlock; 06-22-2011 at 10:22 PM.
    My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/tjxs?feature=mhee
    I craft blades, all crafting is free if you provide the mats and will continue to be.

He never disagreed with that, just said he won't have 800+ defense. He's also right about that. +11 martial will have 720ish defense, while +11 osm battle will have 750ish. This is with a 169 FA. Even full +11 forcium, helmet included, will barely reach around 1k.
    Probably I was using ros+10 x3... so there's a def diff, cause I'm pretty sure martial FA can hit 800 def

Nevermind lol, forgot that time I'm using RW3 lol

Quote Originally Posted by NewEra View Post
    What made you change from MFA to forcy build? more def +hp for a little less m atk?

1.When I found out that osm martial gears will be class specific/bound. I knew my FA and WI cant share the gears anymore, they can but ill be spending just to transfer the set from one to the other. Its a hassle and a waste, I had to stick to one class and I choose my FA as it is my main.

2.The Release of Marquinas Outpost MD, I heard its difficult. Thing about my forcium boots and suit (of guard) is that its imbued with defense rate and I can top 3.3 - 3.4(with merg and bike) defense rate which is really good, the mobs just keep on missing and so I survive more.

3.Tier 5 Nation War isnt like as it was before when martial was working. The enemies know who I am, and they chase me. They know my damage, they know im one of the FA's capable of taking bases quick/pushing. So it was hard being martial for me, because the root is on you and they just really chase you and with my constant lagging, its just difficult. Even on BM + aura.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NewEra View Post
    What made you change from MFA to forcy build? more def +hp for a little less m atk?
    is that even a question man? lol forcy>martial and forcy looks hawt osm looks fugly ^_^

Banned
    Spoken like someone who's never played or even seen a FA.
    o.0 u just mess with the wrong person. just saying ^^ =p. when it comes to derek hes pretty skilled in any class..=p

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast