Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Seal!!!!!

There is 2 bosses on the third part.

Sig by LunaKiara*

This is the quest patren patren right?, if this is the case, and u want to kill patren is as simple as if u are a melee fighter bm+aura and use cannons dash+fade cannon+ dash+fade+canon thats it easy as hell

Titanium
    You don't fight him on this quest.. You just talk to him lol..

lol

there are 7 boss in seal

LOL this quest is so easy.

@Daedgo-it is the patren dungeon but ever since the update u dont hav ot fight patren as dkling said

lol

i think i was like 98 when I did it. Got it in under 5 minutes, with the help of bm. It wasn't that hard since the monsters were really slow

zzz they made patren patren so easy after the update. I didn't use bm/aura at all

Lol that Q is easy mode... Kill the bosses and ur good...look for big glowy monsters

Quote Originally Posted by msrs13 View Post
    well i finished it at 96, it's my first character, i have no money or gear (no pet of course).
    it was a bit hard but after spamming the hp potion and running away from the bosses a few times to heal, i finished it on the first try.

hard to believe a level 136 can't do it since other dungeons such as EOD or SOD are much harder (in my opinion at least)
    That lie... Without a decent gear is hard the Seal dungeon, and less when you try for first time and unknow the dungeon.

LOL from lvl 100 EoD can easy with a decent gear, withoout a decent gear my bl finish eod from lvl 101 alone.

Donīt vry guys, this seal quest can finish in a 100+ lvl, itīs not the end of world

Wow....noobs still think this dungeon is so hard when they nerfed it so much. Quite sad.

"Trusting in someone is the same as depending on them. That is something the weak do. I have no use for it."
    "Distance only has meaning in a fight between equals. With you and I, distance holds no meaning at all. Watch... If I do this, my hand is almost instantly at your heart."

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast