Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Seriously GM's....

Quote Originally Posted by ITooTMyShid View Post
    Lets kick est @ss ???
    nooo i just wanna lick windows!!!!!

Banned
    here, you can start by licking this one, and kill yourself after please..

Lol chill guys I'm already proved innocent butt u guys stay on forum and wait for wat happens next you will lol

Quote Originally Posted by lolumad:D View Post
    here, you can start by licking this one, and kill yourself after please..
    how that's 2 close to the ground and that window is clean

@ brusky

I'm not mad I'm just ranting to point out how obvious it is and takes gms so long to actually do what's right and they ban without an in-depth look 2 many people quick to push ban over looking at all angles to ban right the first time. Hence why I'm adding the licking windows part.

Yea I was tryin to watch vid again and it was removed.... I hmm ed and Loled.. And if u read everythin in the post these guys accusing me put h can see their stories don't check out... Like have the video for a while then login it just yesterday and claiming it's from when caps had bonus.. Back the Yumichi wasn't even made yet.. So it was all a fail attempt to cover his shiznittz up. I told him not to start anything he cannot finish he thought I was kiddin

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kong_DST View Post
    Wow they make 2 vids framing yumichi... They made one and deleted it for being caught hacking in it then a second 1 using hacks again and you ban someone who didn't hack seriously that's just I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ed up

look at where he stands here then watch in video not the same spot on #2 are you all that stupid... Wow ban without even lookin in depth that's just sad do your jobs instead of banning people who get framed....

They made hahaha be type when everyone noticed it was guild name in 1st one your pathetic GM's ban me i could care why would i play a game you do a I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ job to keep hacks from..... You lame pieces of I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ should man the I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ up and admit your pathetic and lairs.... Flame me for this I couldn't give a rats ass games givin to hackers now I can easily find a new game where admins/GM's do their job....

I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ cake I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ apple pie I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ candy I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ cookies I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ power rangers I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ nyan nyan I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ pewpew I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ fat I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ ugly I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ global I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ sexy I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ cheetos I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ ^_^

Banned
    -__-

i never intended to NOT finish

Quote Originally Posted by brusky View Post
    Yea I was tryin to watch vid again and it was removed.... I hmm ed and Loled.. And if u read everythin in the post these guys accusing me put h can see their stories don't check out... Like have the video for a while then login it just yesterday and claiming it's from when caps had bonus.. Back the Yumichi wasn't even made yet.. So it was all a fail attempt to cover his shiznittz up. I told him not to start anything he cannot finish he thought I was kiddin
    and you thought i was kidding when i said to keep your mouth shut. lol. tell your friends to have fun while they can. im going to finish it =]

and you wana know why you got away? because that blader is not real =]. EST prolly found out when they tried to look him up. but guess what? next time i wont make any of that mistake. and no matter what you say or how u defend yourself, nothing can save you.

Quote Originally Posted by Stacker View Post
    and you thought i was kidding when i said to keep your mouth shut. lol. tell your friends to have fun while they can. im going to finish it =]

and you wana know why you got away? because that blader is not real =]. EST prolly found out when they tried to look him up. but guess what? next time i wont make any of that mistake. and no matter what you say or how u defend yourself, nothing can save you.
    Get a life bro. You watch too many movies and play too many games.

come meet me ingame then lol

Quote Originally Posted by Deathlymonkey View Post
    Get a life bro. You watch too many movies and play too many games.
    how about you come meet me in game? lol it wouldnt hurt to see each other...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast