Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: HP Steal and HP Absorb

Lightbulb HP Steal and HP Absorb

Hello,

I'm new here i was invest allot of hours reading guides from EU server and US server, but i see allot of expired guides.

Reading on the web i see that is better get a set with HP steal and HP absorb before the Def.

I want understand how work the HP absorb and HP steal.
    I have a gloves of absorption 5% HP steal with 1 slot of 2% HP steal, Amulet of Vampire +5, and 2 ring of absorb with 5% HP absorb.

I see that i no need recharge constantly, it is NICE, but some time don't see that my character is recovering when hit.

Some can explain me the formula of it?
    What is better HP Absorb, or HP Steal?
    Last edited by gqzpower; 08-22-2011 at 12:28 PM.

The hp steal% is the amount of hp that you character would get from hitting a monster IF you had infinite max hp steal.

Your max hp steal is calculated like this : 10% of your level(For example, if you are level 130, it's 13, if you are level 136, it is still 13) + The Max hp steal from gears.

Idk how to really explain it, so I'll give you an example:

Let's say you are level 130, using a vamp amulet+3 and 2 vamp earrings with 25 max hp steal. Your max hp steal per hit will be 103. Now let's say you have 5% hp steal. Then you go hit a monster for 3000. The hp steal % will determine the max hp steal that you COULD leech. So if you have 5% and hit a mob for 3000, you CAN get back 150 hp per hit. However, since you only have 103 max hp steal per hit, you will only get 103hp back. If you hit a monster for 1500 with 5% hp steal, you will only leech 75hp. That's why you need a decent amount of hp steal%, but if it is too high its useless if you dont have the max hp steal per hit to go with it. (Example: Hitting a monster for 3000 with 17% hp steal like you have could let you get 510 hp per hit, but since your max hp steal per hit isn't that high, it's a waste.)

Hope this helps

OK, if i understand, the HP absorb is good for survive.
    But it is limited by the HP steal.
    So, i need use more items with HP steal to give a hight limite and less HP absorb items?

Can you recomend me the yewery to train and get a high limit?

You don't want to wear jewlery for HP steal%. If you can get a osm grade level glove with amp, get hp steal in slot and extend so you can get max crit rate in other slot. But chances of that happening is pretty low, so you can just swap out a ring for a hp steal ring (5% hp steal) should be good enough for anything. Theres also a rune that gives you 3% steal. Wear some Vamperic earings too.
    Like MJ I'm a team player, so imma fuck her friends too.

I have a gloves with 6% hp steal, 2 life absorb ring, vampire amulet+5, earring and bracelet of quest lvl 100 and khait earring and bracelet.
    I think change the amulete for other better, and the earring when get a biger class rank, and bracelet... in no now, i'm thinking in bracelet of fighter...

ill tell u i am 172 WA i use 3%hp and 130hp steal and i do just fine XD

buying lv3 Sword carts and dark disc

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by cerverus3 View Post
    ill tell u i am 172 WA i use 3%hp and 130hp steal and i do just fine XD
    just wondering: are you wearing st grade armor? curious cuz i thought all wa should have over 5k+hp since update and 887def for 170+ is kinda low.

Banned
    3% steal
    +96 per hit (108 if ur max level and using vamp earrs+7)

will bring you a long way...

You don't need that much hp steal. Your gloves should be fine just get a vamp amulet+5 now.
    Like MJ I'm a team player, so imma fuck her friends too.

i was work in a calculator to understand easy and know who is better for me, if hp steal or %
    please some help me in it:
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/spre...IWUxLY0E&hl=es

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast