Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 24 hours since i post my ticket...

24 hours since i post my ticket...

So like what happen did u fingure trigger happy blocking people block 1000 people for no reason??? To take this long to respone to ticket???I sware ur way of catching botter sux ..that u have to block and accuse innocent player.

Quote Originally Posted by d2d619 View Post
    So like what happen did u fingure trigger happy blocking people block 1000 people for no reason??? To take this long to respone to ticket???I sware ur way of catching botter sux ..that u have to block and accuse innocent player.
    24 hours your asking too much lol umust be new here lol
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Yes i am new here ....and already been blocked 3 time for no reason,beside being accused.....is like d/c d/c d/c 50 times aday and then right out of the blue last d/c =blocked......

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by d2d619 View Post
    Yes i am new here ....and already been blocked 3 time for no reason,beside being accused.....is like d/c d/c d/c 50 times aday and then right out of the blue last d/c =blocked......
    Where are you playing from?

playing in US,it just that where i live,u cant get any other internet but satilite internet..no dsl or cable

Sometime wonder if they block me for not being a prem member...since everytime i get a char to lvl 130,and then start lvl 130 rank up quest then POW d/c try log back in account blocked...
    2 account i lvl to 130 and each time before block is during my lvl 130 rank up....but the game d/c to much and get block for no reason,even get accused...for me to even to think about going prem.I have played many games never have i ever d/c this much ,get blocked out of the blue,or even get accused of something i did not do..this first game I played that is doing all of the above.
    Games i had played was WOW,Lineage,Lineage2,Jade dynasty,perfectworld,rohan,list gose on...i just wanted to try new game since other was getting bored
    I like this game seem intrestting but so much bs,I might have to google other games to try .
    Last edited by d2d619; 10-04-2011 at 01:25 PM.

Banned
    thats weird

Exsessive dcing makes there autoblock prog ban that's why
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

yeah thats like a friend of mine got his account blocked for no reason as well .. i feel sorry for the people that has to put up with this bull from EST and this autoblocking program

Banned
    or u could have no auto blocking system and have hackers everywhere and everyday in game?

ppl complain about bots taking over their areas with quest now they complaining about a system that prevents it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast