Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Man GameGaurd want start

Man GameGaurd want start

redownload ez fix right there

Quote Originally Posted by SantaClaus View Post
    redownload ez fix right there
    i did should i delete game gaurd folder and do check files?

shiz still not working gms any suggestions

umm uninstall?

Quote Originally Posted by SantaClaus View Post
    umm uninstall?
    it is now

bump

Disable Anti virus/firewalls, add exceptions for cabal folder if you can't disable. Probably program collision in GG -> Running Service/Proccess.

You said it worked fine until recently in another post if i remember correctly? If you dont have a anti virus to disable or its already off, and default firewall from windows is disabled, you could always try lowering User account control setting to lowest, check files and deleting the folder wont make too much difference compared to uninstalling, as the gameguard is supposed to replace itself after the game starts if you delete the folder... Check files does not replace the gameguard last i knew, its done after you call cabalmain.exe.

If you have to, i guess you could always clean boot or remove any recently added programs that could cause collision with gameguard. There is alot of possiblities with the collisions, but you can just run msconfig.exe and then follow the selective start option ->

Goto Services tab -> Checkmark the box for "hide all microsoft services" -> disable any un-needed services that are not related to windows.

Goto Start-up tab -> and disable any non-essential start up programs that you may have recently added since gameguard stopped working...
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Quote Originally Posted by sn0wXz View Post
    Disable Anti virus/firewalls, add exceptions for cabal folder if you can't disable. Probably program collision in GG -> Running Service/Proccess.

You said it worked fine until recently in another post if i remember correctly? If you dont have a anti virus to disable or its already off, and default firewall from windows is disabled, you could always try lowering User account control setting to lowest, check files and deleting the folder wont make too much difference compared to uninstalling, as the gameguard is supposed to replace itself after the game starts if you delete the folder... Check files does not replace the gameguard last i knew, its done after you call cabalmain.exe.

If you have to, i guess you could always clean boot or remove any recently added programs that could cause collision with gameguard. There is alot of possiblities with the collisions, but you can just run msconfig.exe and then follow the selective start option ->

Goto Services tab -> Checkmark the box for "hide all microsoft services" -> disable any un-needed services that are not related to windows.

Goto Start-up tab -> and disable any non-essential start up programs that you may have recently added since gameguard stopped working...
    thanks alot ima try that and somone gave me a possible fix to

and this the sight it keep sending me to

http://www.gameguard.co.kr/eng/FAQ_3xx.htm

did you install any new firewall or internet security program since the last time you played?..
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast