Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: I am out of solutions.....

Quote Originally Posted by DemonWrath View Post
    all you could have said is "tell me a better protection system than gg"
    1- there are no better in protection abilities, why? just for the simple reason that "the game WILL be hacked" no matter what you do, hackers will hack.
    2- an example of a better protection system than gameguard in regrade of their "disable this disable that"? i would give you a lot, but i dont even know what each game uses as protection, i would be freaking happy if i do, but unfortunately i dont.
    3- if you think gameguard will help much? will good luck with that. and yes i did send a ticket but its the weekend they wont answer.

look how many games run gg, and look how many communities hate it to the guts, just because it makes you disable alot of stuff for it to work doesnt mean its the best.
    and as if you want to call me lazy for not wanting to research, by all means go ahead, because i know very well there is no point, considering how many people hate it and how many problems it caused.
    I can name you any and i mean ANY protection software and you will find a fault in it.
    im not a kid, im not going to bash something without trying everything that i am able of doing, i asked many help, and still it wont work, the only thing i probably havent tried is going to my friends house and copying his cabal folder and replacing mine with his (doing that tomorrow).

the problem is that the gameguard file wont get installed i have no clue why, i tried (from a link on the internet) i downloaded the gameguard folder of another game and put it, but i guessed right it didnt do much.
    http://img693.imageshack.us/img693/9485/26425683.png
    let's break this down.

your #1 statement is FALSE; yes there will be always hacker but you can always increase the time of gameplay that will have less hackers. for example, if they patch every hack that comes out after every 2 hours than the hackers only get that 2 hours to use it. after that they have to wait few more days for new hack to come out. and you have to also remember that during that 2 hours there will be hackers who will get banned. so even if they use hack that works for 2 hours they're also risking for their account to get banned. a program that can prevent the hacks longer after each patch IS what we call better protector.

your #2 is based on the fact of OTHER user using 'disable this disable that' I never said anything about disabling

your #3 is false assumption. I never said GG is good or anything.

I'm glad you already issued a ticket but like you said it's weekend so they didn't give you any answers yet. so you really didn't try everything yet.

your second paragraph;
    look how many games run GG? yes can you give me number or at least a pie graph or something that says 'lot' of games use GG? what percentage is 'alot" to you?

your comment of "... considering how many people hate it and how many problems it caused."

you don't know how many people hate it compare to all the people who likes it, or have no problem with it. this can also be said about your statement of how many problems it caused. because people whose game works fine isn't going to make a thread about how great GG is. they'll spend more time on actually playing game instead of making thread about it.

I never said I like GG or anything. I want you to see the other side of the coin.

if your problem does not get solved even after trying to fix it with ESTsoft then make a thread in tech issue and I'll be glad to help you

im not gona try not to make my answer long.
    1- who would search/find/patch every hack every 2 hours? they hardly do it by years. example is combat arms, first it was nice, then filled with hackers, then they patched it then not too long after over 10 hacks already came out (i know its not an rpg)
    2- you said look for a better program than gg, you never stated in what way better.
    3- i said that you stated that gg is good?

did read the thread? people who are running gg fine dont want it, they dont want xtrap but they arent fond of GG either. i think every one has at lest 3 min to state in a thread and say "i like it" "i hate it"

and thank you ^_^ if the problem doesnt get solved i will probably find another game, since if the problem is that much of a mess i would rather just forget about it.

Make a thread in tech issue section and tell me all the things you tried to fix it. I'll help you there

eeeeh all D: wait just a sec i think i found the problem if this is the problem then im gona be free >.<

me is ultra stupid................... but thats complicated, i never even thought of all this.
    i had to close my fire wall and do this, this wasnt a matter of disabling stuff
    http://forum.cabalonline.com/showthread.php?t=18965

win7 marks game guard as a virus? so it really was w7 and gg

i will make a thread and see if it works with others
    thank you

Banned
    Why did they change to GameGuard, anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by BleedingSoul View Post
    Why did they change to GameGuard, anyway?
    im not 100% sure but i think cabal eu has same thing, gg for cabal, probably xtrap was a preference from ogp? agian not sure just guessing
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

windows xp ftw.... = D
    RelishThe69th ~103 Wi
    Mercury

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678