Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 8 of 63 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast

Thread: How to kill an Eppic FS with a big ego

Quote Originally Posted by elite saix View Post
    kk.

wow, that didn't take long.
    +1 lololol
    Quote Originally Posted by xDromarx View Post
    It's good to see that my legacy as top fs still upsets people months after I've quit.
    i bet yu ctrl+F your name on every webpage in the internet.

This may be my last post just because I am worried your stupidity will rub off on me. Just a heads up.

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    so what's your point? you saying dromar isn't top fs? yup, jelly.
    Nope, not jelly. I don't even play this game anymore.
    My point is that this guy is one of those douch.ebags who act like top shi.t even though they are nothing under all that ego.
    Prove me wrong. You want my proof? Go to page 1.

That's all. Good day

Banned
    This may be my last post just because I am worried your stupidity will rub off on me. Just a heads up.

Nope, not jelly. I don't even play this game anymore.
    My point is that this guy is one of those douch.ebags who act like top shi.t even though they are nothing under all that ego.

That's all. Good day
    oh you mean the definition of Turcox. I see...

Quote Originally Posted by xDromarx View Post
    It's good to see that my legacy as top fs still upsets people months after I've quit.
    Sup babe. And don't worry broski from what I've seen your legacy continues to grow. O.o

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    oh you mean the definition of Turcox. I see...
    yeah i see...i see that your posts are becoming more and more meaningless.
    Show me 5 times turcox acted like he was the biggest and baddest of them all.
    All the guy did was serve a sweet counterblow by destroying him, and his friend. Twice. While being double, at times triple teamed. That's all.

as for this conversation, it can end here also, since at this point I've proven my point, and i am beating you into the ground with it, and i've shut you up virtually.

Gnight

Banned
    ^ eh yo dawg +1
    Last edited by xRaginx; 11-18-2011 at 01:09 PM.

yeah i see...i see that your posts are becoming more and more meaningless.
    Show me 5 times turcox acted like he was the biggest and baddest of them all.
    All the guy did was serve a sweet counterblow by destroying him, and his friend. Twice. While being double, at times triple teamed. That's all.

as for this conversation, it can end here also, since at this point I've proven my point, and i am beating you into the ground with it, and i've shut you up virtually.

Gnight
    bm1

Tera- Human Mystic Lv60
    Server- Valley of Titans- (PvP)

Banned
    I never said i was the best ever.. I consider myself a good FB and a good freestyler, the video i just posted was in order to shut dromar's big mouth.. he acts all cool and stuff but at the end he is a lil shet with an eppic gear..

CasseyRene you are just speaking bullcrap.. if you dont have proofs you shouldnt write lies but its ok.. you look like a perfect example of jellyness + madness.. I remember the QQ was you when you wanted me to lower my honor title and use OB.. but its ok Cass, im not going into details with someone like you.. a hyprocit little girl that never gets a D.I.C.K

Cathy, i know you are following casseyrene and you are trying to back her up stand against me but its ok. I never hold any grudge for you or anything, i find it sad the way you think of me.. I think myself as the global who needs to shush all the big fat people here that thinks that they are awesome .. someone's gotta be that one! ( it hurts them more if its a global haha )

Thanks Elite saix but half of these people that are commenting are clearly blind and stupid, i lost my faith for them a while ago xd

lol, kid's like dromar who 1shot em in ch20 yesterday? i seen it and half of revenge has seen it nuff said, this kid's a baddie who only knows how to root/run have a wiz keep hitting dromar come at em with a legacy/amp pot/bm1/aura rinse and repeat ive also seen this dozens of times ive also seen him wait for dromars AoD to run out while a wiz keeps hiting him at about 50% or so and keep's waiting and mf's roots and same tactics over and over, must hold a grudge kinda like when it was firey vs mat and when all know how that wen
    damn.. this guy up here is sooo FULL OF LOADED SMELLY SHET ><

Osmium
    l0l it's le globals!!!!!!!!

ikr but next time ill make awhole youtube playlist for people to watch so u can I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ already.
    Quote Originally Posted by TurcoX View Post
    I never said i was the best ever.. I consider myself a good FB and a good freestyler, the video i just posted was in order to shut dromar's big mouth.. he acts all cool and stuff but at the end he is a lil shet with an eppic gear..

CasseyRene you are just speaking bullcrap.. if you dont have proofs you shouldnt write lies but its ok.. you look like a perfect example of jellyness + madness.. I remember the QQ was you when you wanted me to lower my honor title and use OB.. but its ok Cass, im not going into details with someone like you.. a hyprocit little girl that never gets a D.I.C.K

Cathy, i know you are following casseyrene and you are trying to back her up stand against me but its ok. I never hold any grudge for you or anything, i find it sad the way you think of me.. I think myself as the global who needs to shush all the big fat people here that thinks that they are awesome .. someone's gotta be that one! ( it hurts them more if its a global haha )

Thanks Elite saix but half of these people that are commenting are clearly blind and stupid, i lost my faith for them a while ago xd

damn.. this guy up here is sooo FULL OF LOADED SMELLY SHET ><

Page 8 of 63 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast