Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 LastLast

Thread: Maintenance Extend?

you would think they prepared for this......

Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Lorkan View Post
    Your ability to post is NOT a right, it's a privilege.

Shadow Titanium
    Check it out, i found some epic ecoins
    OMG FREE ECOINS

they just pushed out another update to the game...maybe up soon?

i hope so

Quote Originally Posted by Rowe View Post
    lol your literary articulation of big words seems to amaze me with the flow of your grammatically correct sentence structure.

one i quoted you talking to erik. so you did direct to him.
    two "factually outdated" ( im using quotations properly) and irrelevant..... i think not cause you are arguing. Love the side story about a reality drama. but i quoted you word for word didnt cut or edit anything.
    three whats a credit cartes? and if you mean credit card they still have limits on them unlike self esteem.
    heheh you are right that 120mm mortar did mess up some of my writing abilities.. You did however omit alot. My reply to Erick was when he somehow got it that i addressed him (which i didnt)~ what you quoted was my response to him in a FACETIOUS style to say "hey~lets clear this misunderstanding up~ i wasnt talking to you..."
    As to your post choosing to use special olympics to illustrate a point was not only in bad taste, it was irrelevant because up to that point I hadnt argued with anyone... LOL means laugh out loud. Along with lil silly faces mmm usually shows some fom a jesting & light hearted tone. I never said anything to any of your posts til you decided I looked like an easy target... Its not my fault your attempt of "witty academically proper post" was just plain fail.
    now if you see its your personal mission to follow me around super, make yourself useful n go get me a pepsi^^

Quote Originally Posted by xoxItWasntMe View Post
    blah blah blah...... a pepsi^^
    Dr. Pepper > Pepsi

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Shadow Titanium
    heheh you are right that 120mm mortar did mess up some of my writing abilities.. You did however omit alot. My reply to Erick was when he somehow got it that i addressed him (which i didnt)~ what you quoted was my response to him in a FACETIOUS style to say "hey~lets clear this misunderstanding up~ i wasnt talking to you..."
    As to your post choosing to use special olympics to illustrate a point was not only in bad taste, it was irrelevant because up to that point I hadnt argued with anyone... LOL means laugh out loud. Along with lil silly faces mmm usually shows some fom a jesting & light hearted tone. I never said anything to any of your posts til you decided I looked like an easy target... Its not my fault your attempt of "witty academically proper post" was just plain fail.
    now if you see its your personal mission to follow me around super, make yourself useful n go get me a pepsi^^

just getout

When they run this late it gives me less and less faith in EST lol

all i read was bla bla bla as you took 15 minutes to respond. you seem to take what i say on this forum very serious to respond to me every time i troll you. you also seem to do so in a manner not normal on forums. As if to say you take things a bit serious in the beginning of your response and then add some light hearted sting back at someone towards the end.

geat real. mysticalla

Shadow Titanium
    i thought Mysticalla had a sex change? Isnt it MrCalla now?

Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 LastLast